Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,259 members, 7,970,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (316866 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2013
@ Good morning, i wish all good news this month of August. For those of us who are asking for pay package, i just want us to relax and continue praying for the success of the exercise.personally, i thing sharing such info on the public forum is not good enough.However, to the best of my knowledge we are already part of the luckiest citizens of this country.some of you may not understand me now but you will do later.God bless you all.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by omokinky(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2013
“The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want”.(Psalms 23 vs 1). That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional Today.

In today’s Focal Scripture, David profoundly described the Lord as his Shepherd. He captured his walk with God through the binoculars of a level he occupied before Kinghsip beckoned on him. Before becoming King, David was a shepherd in the bush. The bush was an obscure place; it was risky,unattractive and undesirable. It was devoid of prestige, honour and splendour and it was nothing compared to the kingship he later attained.

Notice that although being in the bush was not desirable, David learnt to conquer lions and bears in the bush. He learnt to trust God for deliverance in the bush. The bush level may have been undesirable, but the bush experience was useful. The bush level may have seemed as a set-back for David, but he took unmistakable lessons out of the bush. His experience in the bush counted in his destiny.

Friend, as new month begins, God says, take useful lessons from every ‘bush experience’ that comes your way. You may be desirous of a higher level, but God says, learn the lessons of your current level. Where you are now may not be fantastic, but the experiences you gain therein will be useful to you.

Psalms 23 may have become a model psalm and one of the most popular Scriptures in the bible; but think about the milieu (environment) it was situated in, its definitely not pleasant at all. This is a classic example of a great lesson coming out of an unfavourable situation.

There is a reason why those friends walked away, learn the lesson. There is a reason why your finances isn’t doing so well, learn the lesson. There is a reason why things went awry,don’t despise the lessons.

Your ‘bush experience’ is for your character, while your ‘palace experience’ may be for your charisma.

Pray with me, “Lord, help me to gain useful experiences from every situation that comes my way”.

Have a Splendid Thursday and month ahead

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by stalemate44: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dear officers its high time we stopped joking about this issue,lets turn it to prayer point Moslem and Christian because of the report i recieved,i cant share it,but pls do so...Thnk u
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
stalemate44: because of the report i recieved,i cant share it,but pls do so...Thnk u
if i were u i wud rather kip everytn 2 mysef than 2 frustrate ppl in d aoze.wot sud b d prayer point wenn u cud not share d report u av.Just dat sometimes i expect some ppl 2 b more mature in thier presentatn and comment.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by stalemate44: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
@arochachas.....how many of my comments have u seen on this forum??mature ,immature i care less about u,if you will pray do so if u wont please..besides i have no business with you,i have never stampeded you
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
@Stalemete44,relax urself,watever bad news u heard about the recruitment will never come to past,u knw wat?our case is settled from God already,we have fasted and prayed abt it,praying or fasting over it again simply means unbelieve which God detest,just be patient and be at rest,no devil can reverse it,even Goodluck or Okiro can't (mind u,I didn't say they are devils o).its a promised land that we will reach. wink
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Does his name not say it all "stalemate"?

@all,if u hear anything n u can't say it and yet come hr to say u heard smtin or worst,u cant proove its authenticity,its shame on you

Keep hope alive
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
stalemate44: Dear officers its high time we stopped joking about this issue,lets turn it to prayer point Moslem and Christian because of the report i recieved,i cant share it,but pls do so...Thnk u
NPF passes through due procedure before recruitment of Cadets. They need approval from federal character commission and civil service commission which I believed they got all before this recruitment. Be at ease, feel free to share whatever you have with us. House, I have a great info but It is not yet time to share it but believe me, it is a great info
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
stalemate44: Dear officers its high time we stopped joking about this issue,lets turn it to prayer point Moslem and Christian because of the report i recieved,i cant share it,but pls do so...Thnk u
A friend of mine sent me a chat on facebook that he was told our appointment has been cancelled. Is that what you heard too? Don't disturb yourself its not true.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 12:28am On Aug 02, 2013
erickajay:
A friend of mine sent me a chat on facebook that he was told our appointment has been cancelled. Is that what you heard too? Don't disturb yourself its not true.
...Lolzzzz....God is not destructive now...who the hell is broadcasting such.....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2013
THE DELAY HAS MADE SOME PEOPLE TO GO KOLOMENTAL . . .

THERE IS SOMETHING I HAVE LEARN OVER TIME . . .

THAT IS

"NEVER SAY NEVER, NEVER SAY ALWAYS"

WE KNOW THAT THE CLOUD OVER NIGERIA IS FRAUGHT WITH UNCERTAINTIES . . .

BUT THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN . . .

THE IDEA OF THIS RECRUITMENT IS VERY AUTHENTIC . . .

6 MONTH IS OUR LIMIT IF WE ARE GOING BY THE PRECEDENCE . . .

JUST GIVE YOURSELF REST AND LEAVE THE REST . . .

THE WAY EVERYTHING IS GOING NOW, SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO COPE WHEN THE REWARD OF THIS DELAY COMES . . .

JUST LETS KEEP THANKING GOD, EACH TIME WE REMEMBER THIS RECRUITMENT, THAT WE HELP TO CONTROL EVIL THOUGHTS AND COMPLAINTS.

I HEARD THAT PSC WILL HOLD MEETING FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST. I SUSPECT 1ST TO 5TH OF AUGUST, 2013

C H E E R S
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2013
There is nothing like cancellation of apponitment. Did u know that Police has build ICT office across all formations. The delay is about funding, we are resuming training very soon probably Sept. Pls stop confessing negative thought. God is greater than any problem, it is a matter of time. IT IS WELL WITH US.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2013
Delex 012: There is nothing like cancellation of apponitment. Did u know that Police has build ICT office across all formations. The delay is about funding, we are resuming training very soon probably Sept. Pls stop confessing negative thought. God is greater than any problem, it is a matter of time. IT IS WELL WITH US.
...that's the fact !
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2013
I HAD A DREAM DURING MY SLEEP THAT OUR ICT POLICE TRAINING WILL COMMENCE FROM 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2013.

ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT . . .

C H E E R S
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2013
millionjoys: I HAD A DREAM DURING MY SLEEP THAT OUR ICT POLICE TRAINING WILL COMMENCE FROM 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2013.

ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT . . .

C H E E R S

Mj u r really a confused guy ooo,hw do u manage to do dat! Today u r optimistic abt 1 - 5th Aug,next is u dreaming abt sept.

Kelving,don't u get it? If u av innfo and wld not say,STFU! Don't come hr killing peeople with ur "I av info,but I will say later crap" its childish

People like delex n co..was their mouth forced open

Pls,am not atcking anyone but I seek dat u don't make others look foolish in ur quest for attention.

Delay is fund related.shikena!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2013
A friend of mine got a job with ministry of works he waited for 8months b4 training..I was relating my plight to him he laughed and told me that 1st week he got the job he gave testimony@his church..people kept asking him..how far with his job to the extent it seem he told a lie...its government bottle neck(the process has to go through so many chanels) that's just the way its is..he has since finished his training and is @enugu working now,so let's keep calm..Que Sera Sera

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by GREATWILLIAMS: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2013
"FOR THE [CALL-UP] IS YET FOR AN APPOINTED TIME; BUT AT THE END IT WILL SPEAK, AND IT WILL NOT LIE. THOUGH IT TARRIES, WAIT FOR IT [WITH FAITH]; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY COME, IT WILL NOT TARRY."
GOOD MORNING ASPs.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Don Tim:
Mj u r really a confused guy ooo,hw do u manage to do dat! Today u r optimistic abt 1 - 5th Aug,next is u dreaming abt sept.
Kelving,don't u get it? If u av innfo and wld not say,STFU! Don't come hr killing peeople with ur "I av info,but I will say later crap" its childish
People like delex n co..was their mouth forced open
THANK YOU VERY MUCH DON TIM FOR THIS LITTLE PIECE. MJ AND KELVIN I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE NOTE OF THIS PIECE, MJ I THINK YOU SHOULD BE CORRECTED LIKE THIS,IT WILL HELP YOU AS ASPIRING POLICE OFFICER,I REMEMBER YOU WERE APOLOGIZING RECENTLY FOR A WRONG INFO YOU GAVE HERE, THERE SHOULD BE NO HARD FEELINGS FROM YOU MJ OR KELVIN.

FOR ME I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE ATTACKING stalemate44 COS EVERY1 HERE HAS BEEN POSTING ASSUMPTIONS, IMAGINATIONS AND RUMORS SINCE THE LIST WAS RELEASED, EVEN DELEX 012 (THE MAN WHO IS MOST TRUSTED FOR INFO) ONCE TOLD US THAT THE REASON FOR THE DELAY WAS DUE TO THE LACK OF PSC BOSS BUT NOW THAT OKIRO IS HERE IT IS LACK OF FUNDS. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE ATTACKING stalemate44 BECAUSE HIS INFO IS ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE. MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THIS FORUM EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AS FAR AS THIS RECRUITMENT IS CONCERNED, SO LET US NOT HAMMER ANYBODY THAT COMES WITH ANY INFO WHETHER GOOD OR BAD. @stalemate44 I THINK LIKE CUCHILALA SAID "praying or fasting over it again simply means unbelieve which God detest", SO LET US KEEP CONFESSING THE RIGHT THING ABOUT THIS RECRUITMENT AND WHEN THE CLOUDS BE FULL OF RAIN THEY WILL EMPTY THEMSELVES.

@ALL, HAV A BLISSFUL DAY.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
ajay_new:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH DON TIM FOR THIS LITTLE PIECE. MJ AND KELVIN I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE NOTE OF THIS PIECE, MJ I THINK YOU SHOULD BE CORRECTED LIKE THIS,IT WILL HELP YOU AS ASPIRING POLICE OFFICER,I REMEMBER YOU WERE APOLOGIZING RECENTLY FOR A WRONG INFO YOU GAVE HERE, THERE SHOULD BE NO HARD FEELINGS FROM YOU MJ OR KELVIN.

FOR ME I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE ATTACKING stalemate44 COS EVERY1 HERE HAS BEEN POSTING ASSUMPTIONS, IMAGINATIONS AND RUMORS SINCE THE LIST WAS RELEASED, EVEN DELEX 012 (THE MAN WHO IS MOST TRUSTED FOR INFO) ONCE TOLD US THAT THE REASON FOR THE DELAY WAS DUE TO THE LACK OF PSC BOSS BUT NOW THAT OKIRO IS HERE IT IS LACK OF FUNDS. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE ATTACKING stalemate44 BECAUSE HIS INFO IS ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE. MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THIS FORUM EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AS FAR AS THIS RECRUITMENT IS CONCERNED, SO LET US NOT HAMMER ANYBODY THAT COMES WITH ANY INFO WHETHER GOOD OR BAD. @stalemate44 I THINK LIKE CUCHILALA SAID "praying or fasting over it again simply means unbelieve which God detest", SO LET US KEEP CONFESSING THE RIGHT THING ABOUT THIS RECRUITMENT AND WHEN THE CLOUDS BE FULL OF RAIN THEY WILL EMPTY THEMSELVES.

@ALL, HAV A BLISSFUL DAY.

Thx for ur observation and comment but like what I always say dat I am not a melancholy, I have every evidences to prove my updates beyond a reasonable doubt, I can't put myself into trouble because I want to satisfy the house or publish what is now a top secret simply because I want you to hail me. My brother, i always mind what i say and avoid slander because as it is said, "once you pour water out of a bucket it's hard to get it back in it
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
it is well....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
GREATWILLIAMS: "FOR THE [CALL-UP] IS YET FOR AN APPOINTED TIME; BUT AT THE END IT WILL SPEAK, AND IT WILL NOT LIE. THOUGH IT TARRIES, WAIT FOR IT [WITH FAITH]; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY COME, IT WILL NOT TARRY."
GOOD MORNING ASPs.

I GUESS THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST HERE, BUT I AM ASTONISHED . . .

I LIKE YOUR ENTRANCE . . .

@ALL,

DURING MY SLEEP LAST NIGHT, I DREAMT WE WERE CALLED UP FOR ICT POLICE TRAINING ON THE 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2013.

ABOUTTHE 1ST - 5TH AUGUST, 2013.
I ASKED THE PERSON THAT TOLD ME THAT 1ST JULY,2013 SO HE SAID THAT FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST WILL HOLD TANGIBLE INFORMATION CONCERNING OUR TRAINING . . .

AJAYNEW, DON TIM, AND OTHER COLLEAGUES . . .

THE INFORMATION OF 22ND OF SEPTEMBER, 2013 CAME NOT FROM ASSUMPTIONS, ILLUSION AND HALLUCINATION BUT ITS DIVINE AND BEYOND MY REASONING . . .

I AM A FREEMAN NOW BUT NOT IDLEMAN . . .

LETS REMAIN UNITED NOT MATTER THE ODDS . . .

WE ARE ALWAYS MEANT TO DISAGREE TO AGREE

OUR JOY IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE TO NEXT LEVELS . . .

I AM VERY STABLE EMOTIONALLY, SOCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND MENTALLY . . .

GOD BLESS US ALL . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
undecided lebanese
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Stinking lebanese
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin grin grin makawhy,take it easy on mj abeg but @ mj,I doubt if u r stable mentally,it takes only a psycho to do wat u r doing in d house.u r extremely irritating.lolzzzz grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
cuchilala: grin grin grin makawhy,take it easy on mj abeg but @ mj,I doubt if u r stable mentally,it takes only a psycho to do wat u r doing in d house.u r extremely irritating.lolzzzz grin
God forgive u o dis lady? Haba?? C ur adjective!grin grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
VERY INTERESTING . . .

GOD BLESS YOU ALL . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
MJ I just like u,u just dey luk dem mey den dey spray dem mouth anyhw.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by khliboy: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2013
All is well ma people.... theres's no cause for alarm. I know dat posting for dos in (ASP)General duty training got their posting 2dai nd 1st batch POP shld come up by 10th of august..

Frm my source, lets keep our fingers crossed cos likely we wld b in b4 d month runz out.... id keep u posted!!!

cheers

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2013
khliboy: All is well ma people.... theres's no cause for alarm. I know dat posting for dos in (ASP)General duty training got their posting 2dai nd 1st batch POP shld come up by 10th of august..

Frm my source, lets keep our fingers crossed cos likely we wld b in b4 d month runz out.... id keep u posted!!!

cheers

THATS COOL . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2013
arocharches: MJ I just like u,u just dey luk dem mey den dey spray dem mouth anyhw.

YOU KNOW NOW . . .

WE ARE ALL FRIENDS . . .

JUST FOR PEACE SAKE . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:25am On Aug 03, 2013
AFRAID TO SLEEP NOW, SO THAT I WOMT BE SEEING SOME ANOTHER DATES
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2013
khliboy: All is well ma people.... theres's no cause for alarm. I know dat posting for dos in (ASP)General duty training got their posting 2dai nd 1st batch POP shld come up by 10th of august..

cheers

They have postponed their POP to on 17th August cos of Ramadan festival

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.