Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (312896 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by born2bgr8: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2013
U too carry fake news.mtcheew

millionjoys: YOU SEE THAT VERY SOON,. . .

SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN, . . .

ALL IS WORKING TOGETHER FOR OUR GOOD . . .

22ND SEPTEMBER, 2013 IS GOING TO BE OUR LUCKY DAY . . .

C H E E R S . . .

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by born2bgr8: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2013
This guy do u listen to urself at all? is it today u started dreaming................ur comments piss pple off. u better stay away like u did sometimes in the past or quit talking like children..........

millionjoys: . . . I HAVE NO SOURCE, BUT A DIVINE SOURCE SHOWED ME 22ND OF SEPTEMBER, 2013 WHEN I WAS ON A DREAM ISLAND . . .

C H E E R S

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by born2bgr8: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2013
Admin, people like this should be blocked from this forum. If they want to discuss EPL they should open a link for that and not here......

ruffsoul:

i doubt...
Torres and eto'o is a better combination.
Well, chelsea tried, at least for holding onto the game with a man down.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by born2bgr8: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2013
Admin, people like this should be blocked from this forum. If they want to discuss EPL they should open a link for that and not here......

ruffsoul: jose mourinho.... D special one
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by born2bgr8: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2013
Admin, people like this should be blocked from this forum. If they want to discuss EPL they should open a link for that and not here......mtcheew

ruffsoul: lukaku should be shipped to man united. He is such a big shame.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
@born2bgr8t I pray M.J's case should not be like that of the bibilcal job who was running from Gods calling and ended in the belly of a fish...If nor be scam the skill MJ is trying to exhibit hia is needed more @pastorial school e nor jell @all with police work.Mj u nor the try @all na the likes of u wey the use all this spirtual matter scam people for naija..and e go pay u pass police work fink about it grin

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
kelvin2yk: d - day is here
but why should we start d celebration??
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
My source also made d comfirmatn 4rm d Liaison ofisa PSC-NPF dat surely b4 d month runsout ICT update ll b on dia site & dat surely goodness&mercy shall 4low us all d days of our life in d NPF as we start our career in NPF as an ICT officers.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
kelvin2yk: d - day is here
. Its getting close

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
LETS KEEP OUR HEART OPENED . . .

WE SHALL ALL BE HAPPY AT LAST . . .

LETS CELEBRATE WITH OUR SENIOR COLLEAGUES TOMORROW . . .

C H E E R S
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Urine: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Guys, I've been following this thread for a while and I must admit it's very interesting. Please what's the ICT structure of the NPF like, are they like other officers? For example how useful will an ICT officer be in a remote station in Anambra or Ogun State? Do they only work @ zonal headquarters? I'm really curious, wish you guys all the best.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Who can answer the question posed above? Kindly clarify if u know d answer.
Well here my opinion: I feel every good tin has to begin at some point.
Yes! the nigerian police may not mirror in d minds of many as an organisation with the write structure to support a sensitive unit such as the ICT but the fact remains that it has to kick of and from there we can see how much growth would be realise.
I honestly believes that this young breeds intelligent men and women joining the formation now are not just about to go and waste away.
For this reason, I believe that faith would fix the right persons in positions of authority that would bring out the beauty of having ICT professionals in the security sector.
Each time I pass through police station, I can help but wonder if there is a plan in place to absorb the ICT corp in because everything I see points to d negative.
However, the government has the power to change things for the better if they are convinced enough to do so.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
@efualwealth,

I will corroborate your opinion by saying . . .

@Urine,

You can as well search for information on Rural - Urban Digital Divide, . . .

There is no place hidden in space, . . .

The methodology in Nigeria may not be for public consumption for security purpose . . .

But, I think an ICT Officer, well trained and equipped with necessary gadgets will perform optimally anytime anywhere . . .

C H E E R S
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
born2bgr8: Admin, people like this should be blocked from this forum. If they want to discuss EPL they should open a link for that and not here......

u are right. I shud not ve discussed football.
But who asked for ur opinion anyway... I was discussing with cuchilala. Y u de beef?
Go block me na...

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Urine: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
efualwealth: Who can answer the question posed above? Kindly clarify if u know d answer.
Well here my opinion: I feel every good tin has to begin at some point.
Yes! the nigerian police may not mirror in d minds of many as an organisation with the write structure to support a sensitive unit such as the ICT but the fact remains that it has to kick of and from there we can see how much growth would be realise.
I honestly believes that this young breeds intelligent men and women joining the formation now are not just about to go and waste away.
For this reason, I believe that faith would fix the right persons in positions of authority that would bring out the beauty of having ICT professionals in the security sector.
Each time I pass through police station, I can help but wonder if there is a plan in place to absorb the ICT corp in because everything I see points to d negative.
However, the government has the power to change things for the better if they are convinced enough to do so.

I understand your point and I agree with you to an extent, I've visted a number of police formations and the power situation is not different from what we have everywhere. For example how will servers be powered 24/7? What are the plans for qualitative training? What I don't get is if the ICT arm will operate from a central point e.g. Abuja or it will be decentralised. I'm also an IT professional so please pardon my curiousity.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Urine: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
millionjoys: @efualwealth,

I will corroborate your opinion by saying . . .

@Urine,

You can as well search for information on Rural - Urban Digital Divide, . . .

There is no place hidden in space, . . .

The methodology in Nigeria may not be for public consumption for security purpose . . .

But, I think an ICT Officer, well trained and equipped with necessary gadgets will perform optimally anytime anywhere . . .

C H E E R S

Thanks for your response, you have raised some valid points "well trained and equipped"... Are there concrete plans for that @ the moment? ICT is a bit delicate to be handled with kid gloves. Imagine a talented geek hacking into the NPF database from his room. If you convince me bro I might be on the lookout for the next recruitment.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2013
Urine:

Thanks for your response, you have raised some valid points "well trained and equipped"... Are there concrete plans for that @ the moment? ICT is a bit delicate to be handled with kid gloves. Imagine a talented geek hacking into the NPF database from his room. If you convince me bro I might be on the lookout for the next recruitment.

why not go and nationalise in Britain or America so u cld practice wella there, a day begins a story and ICT policing story has jst began in Nigeria. if i where u i'll direct my questions/curiosity to d appropriate authorities for answers not jjcs like us in d system who may not even knw what plans d FG has for ICT policing. Guy if i were u, i'll look for work 1st, after which watch out for other answers. Or better still what out how this pioneer recruitment ll excel cos u may not get d answers u seek in dis forum. we are here clamouring on wen we ll resume trainin and u are there talking ur own. this not d kind of contribution we want for now, if u hav info on call up date pls share.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2013
@ipassem...

U rly shld give tots to Urine's curiosity.

Wu wld build a hse n not first estimate the cost...

I reckon wit his statement "wwhat if a 10yr old geek hacks police info?" "How would d servers b powered ?" To add mine..
1. Wat happens if after we r done wit training,thr is no IT facility to work wit say due to funds?
2. What if some r pushed fully into general duty ? (I would av failed doing anyting other than IT full time in d force)
3. Think of it...it doesn't seem we r preped as a country...(But many just want dis job shaaaa,so anyhw let's build n estimate later)

Finaly I hope that real professionals av been consulted on dis project or thr would b a similar gathering n further orientation of recruited oficers.

GD AM

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 6:26am On Sep 03, 2013
|̊̊̊̊̊|̊̊̊̊|̊̊̊|̊̊|̊G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥o̲̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ M̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ΐ̣̣̣̥п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥|̊|̊̊|̊̊̊|̊̊̊̊|̊̊̊̊̊ great officers! Have not been owk for some days now, i have whick pulse all over ma body! Kindly pray for me that I get well soonest please!!!! And regarding our resumption! God s on the throne and i knw that soon nd very soon! The mighty Loud Voice of God will go to PSC/NPF nd say to the Ogas @ the TopMostTop telling them to make the announcement and call us all for training! i have already packed ma tins and am set for trAining! Pls pray for me to get well soon! God bless Us all!.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2013
D job we are deving into ll not be a bed of roses as considered by some pple in this forum, pioneering, in every aspect of life is usually filled wit patriotism and responsibility. If anyone here tinks of already made ICT policing and having such orientation and mindset, am afriad such a one will not excel and it is still early for such a one to honorably witdraw and give chance to pple who are patriotic enough to bear responsibily for the force. In addition, there are ICT facilities built in every state police command throughout the country wit double sound proof power plants for steady electricity supply and i think its a gud starting point that would definitly make a better and improved future for ICT policing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2013
iPassEmAll: D job we are deving into ll not be a bed of roses as considered by some pple in this forum, pioneering, in every aspect of life is usually filled wit patriotism and responsibility. If anyone here tinks of already made ICT policing and having such orientation and mindset, am afriad such a one will not excel and it is still early for such a one to honorably witdraw and give chance to pple who are patriotic enough to bear responsibily for the force. In addition, there are ICT facilities built in every state police command throughout the country wit double sound proof power plants for steady electricity supply and i think its a gud starting point that would definitly make a better and improved future for ICT policing in Nigeria

Yeah i Agree with You because we also have it here in Ondo State, I saw it the last time i went to state HeadQuarter here in Akure. Its beautiful! The Vsat installed! A Big Band! The Building, so interesting, i asked a corporal what the place is going to be used for, she said, Ha we just knew that they came around to build the place and Install everything but no specific use! then i concluded that its for us!! Ac fitted, standby biggest mikano generator with a big tank for Diesel! Hasn't started work! All s working for our Good!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Peple shud beware of urine becos his request is suspicious. Why is he curious about d method to be use by npf ict unit,d job which does't concern him .Am affraid he his an enemy of nigeria security agents looking 4 way out.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2013
iPassEmAll: D job we are deving into ll not be a bed of roses as considered by some pple in this forum, pioneering, in every aspect of life is usually filled wit patriotism and responsibility. If anyone here tinks of already made ICT policing and having such orientation and mindset, am afriad such a one will not excel and it is still early for such a one to honorably witdraw and give chance to pple who are patriotic enough to bear responsibily for the force. In addition, there are ICT facilities built in every state police command throughout the country wit double sound proof power plants for steady electricity supply and i think its a gud starting point that would definitly make a better and improved future for ICT policing in Nigeria
I totally agree with u cos u make a whole lot of sense,people depend & rely too much on govt/people like their father,uncle etc to help or spoon feed them and that's why many are jobless(eventually,they start blaming others for their misfortunes),very few create jobs for themselves to earn a leaving.
if u are in d category of dependency,I urge u 'Wake up',its high time u used your brain and skills to make meaning of your life in this ICT/NPF job opportunity,start thinking of hw u will use your talent/skill to develop urself in dis career thereby affecting d nation in positive ways.
Stop saying govt shld put this and this in place b4 things can be done rather, start with d little govt has put in place.

Before US,India,China etc became what they are today,people like us sacrificed their talents and skills. See urself as an employer/doer not an employee in this job,I assure u that u will move mountains for the nation.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by born2bgr8: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2013
Y i dey beef is that you are trying to turn this thread into what it is not meant for. How would you feel is 10 or more people start discussing issues like the best actress in Nollywood on this thread? Anyone visiting this thread is doing so to have an up to date info on ICT Cadet recruitment and not such stuffs like Morhinho is the best or worst in EPL. Mind you that whatever one says no matter how reasonable it is denotatively can be irrelevant depending on the audience or the situation. And as for who asked for my opinion, may i remind u dat in as much as i am a member of this forum i have the right to express my opinion so far as i dont use abusive languages. I am only criticizing u constructively.

ruffsoul:

u are right. I shud not ve discussed football.
But who asked for ur opinion anyway... I was discussing with cuchilala. Y u de beef?
Go block me na...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Urine: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Don Tim: @ipassem...

U rly shld give tots to Urine's curiosity.

Wu wld build a hse n not first estimate the cost...

I reckon wit his statement "wwhat if a 10yr old geek hacks police info?" "How would d servers b powered ?" To add mine..
1. Wat happens if after we r done wit training,thr is no IT facility to work wit say due to funds?
2. What if some r pushed fully into general duty ? (I would av failed doing anyting other than IT full time in d force)
3. Think of it...it doesn't seem we r preped as a country...(But many just want dis job shaaaa,so anyhw let's build n estimate later)

Finaly I hope that real professionals av been consulted on dis project or thr would b a similar gathering n further orientation of recruited oficers.

GD AM

God bless you...you're one of the folks that will revolutionise ICT in the NPF. I wish you all the best.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Urine: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2013

Your initial response was not what I expected from a professional but you have changed my mind with this wonderful response. Well done!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Urine: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2013
oabusewa: Peple shud beware of urine becos his request is suspicious. Why is he curious about d method to be use by npf ict unit,d job which does't concern him .Am affraid he his an enemy of nigeria security agents looking 4 way out.

How are you so sure the job is not my concern? A cadet that lacks basic intelligence...the police college will change that.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2013
The response to urine question by some folks in this forum does not tell well of them. An observer curiously asked a question dat should bother us more nd d response he gets is an outburst in d most sacarstic manner.
I would move a motion for apology if u know your response wasn't mild.
Yes! We have security siituation in nigeria but that doesnot make every one a threat and mind you he didn't ask for the mode of operation of NPF. He only requested to know the plan of the government towards the ICT unit.
Let's not take out our delay on him please!

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Urine: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2013
efualwealth: The response to urine question by some folks in this forum does not tell well of them. An observer curiously asked a question dat should bother us more nd d response he gets is an outburst in d most sacarstic manner.
I would move a motion for apology if u know your response wasn't mild.
Yes! We have security siituation in nigeria but that doesnot make every one a threat and mind you he didn't ask for the mode of operation of NPF. He only requested to know the plan of the government towards the ICT unit.
Let's not take out our delay on him please!

There won't be any need for that bro, ICT in the NPF needs just a few intelligent individuals and I'm 100% sure following the discussions on this thread that it has been achieved. You guys have an enormous responsibility in front of you and with I've seen, you won't dissapoint. In other news, you should all calm down...the waiting period is almost over.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2013
Urine:

There won't be any need for that bro, ICT in the NPF needs just a few intelligent individuals and I'm 100% sure following the discussions on this thread that it has been achieved. You guys have an enormous responsibility in front of you and with I've seen, you won't dissapoint. In other news, you should all calm down...the waiting period is almost over.

This forum is strictly for officers not 4 som admirer wit poor approach to things. u can see ur posts are rili causin division amongst officers a unit dat took us time to rebuild. among us are intelligent ICT professionals possesing d technical knowhow and all what it takes to rule in this area. rember we were nt jst selected witout being tested, if u are aware of d rigorous process and standard first in history of d NPF. life itself is a stage, we wont allow u to make us jump stages dat ll create instability or fall. i,ll advice u to be an observer or beta still look else where.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2013
@urine i may not be inteligent anyway but i know that it will belittle me to ask an applicant d plan of his employer when he is not in d system yet u claimed u are inteligent.Well thank u 4 ur observation.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Rubbish talk! Gimme INFO not ITK gist. Nerds vs Geeks; how exciting

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.