Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,858 members, 7,942,146 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (315668 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
cuchilala: @house,I don't want to be ridiculous,I would have asked ruffsoul like this '@ruffsoul,are these guys really graduates?, are they the same people I competed with during the ICT interviews and we eventually got the job?'
Guys,I want to believe these incorrect words are typographical errors,if they are,please check them well before posting or you can modify after seeing your errors. To validate this,check Rule 21 of nairaland,aside this,
1. It doesn't speak well of graduates writing those jargons.
2. We don't get what you write atimes.

Nb-better write pigin if u know say u go shell.

my brother, truly, most times, i dont get to understand some posts...
The thing tire me.
Imagine present continuous tense with past participle combo... Coupled with inappriopriate punctuation.
i am really scared!

@ sahaal... Dear, i was not harsh on you, i only asked you to read through your post again to enable you correct the errors. Am sorry if i must ve hurt your feelings.
Na bus545 i even de refer to, for correcting u and even commiting the same offence.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
ruffsoul:

my brother, truly, most times, i dont get to understand some posts...
The thing tire me.
Imagine present continuous tense with past participle combo... Coupled with inappriopriate punctuation.
i am really scared!

@ sahaal... Dear, i was not harsh on you, i only asked you to read through your post again to enable you correct the errors. Am sorry if i must ve hurt your feelings.
Na bus545 i even de refer to, for correcting u and even commiting the same offence.

. OK! sorry bros. It was an oversight. Nagode.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2013
cuchilala: @house,I don't want to be ridiculous,I would have asked ruffsoul like this '@ruffsoul,are these guys really graduates?, are they the same people I competed with during the ICT interviews and we eventually got the job?'
Guys,I want to believe these incorrect words are typographical errors,if they are,please check them well before posting or you can modify after seeing your errors. To validate this,check Rule 21 of nairaland,aside this,
1. It doesn't speak well of graduates writing those jargons.
2. We don't get what you write atimes.

Nb-better write pigin if u know say u go shell.
Typographical errors and not knowing are two different things, @first I thought the intention was to make us laugh but unfortunately it is not so. It is not just English that is the problem with some people here even their behaviour, manners, maturity, etc is just so bad.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2013
erickajay:
Typographical errors and not knowing are two different things, @first I thought the intention was to make us laugh but unfortunately it is not so. It is not just English that is the problem with some people here even their behaviour, manners, maturity, etc is just so bad.
my dear,we have a long way to go in this nation,if we can't adhere to simple rules on this platform,how do we take to rules and instructions at our place of work (npf)?,yet we blame the govt.

Rule 6. Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.

Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Rule 11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs. (MJ's...)

Rule 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

We do all this and still,we don't want to be corrected.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=cuchilala]bro,its not quarrel please, I know,nobody is above mistake,I make blunders as well but I read through and thorough anytime I post and modify if need be,its for the sake of english courtesy.please don't take offence.@ Cuculala some of dis mistakes are typing errors pls check your 2nd through & effect d correction longest time dear
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Have we all turned to English Teachers?? Is infomation on resumption date related to Grammer?? Let's work on our resumption please(source for info),In camp we will properly Tutor each other cos English is one out of the many ingredients needed to Function e.g if ur posted to Borno,Yobe ya English no go save u from Boko haram..#Believe grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Bus545][/quote] grin Bus545,u know say u be my guy. Mind you,read it very well before correcting. I wrote 'I read through and thorough', bros thorough means extremely careful, Olodo grin, u better dey read quotes very well before u comment or correct.long time bro,hope u are cool.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2013
Cross007: Have we all turned to English Teachers?? Is infomation on resumption date related to Grammer?? Let's work on our resumption please(source for info),In camp we will properly Tutor each other cos English is one out of the many ingredients needed to Function e.g if ur posted to Borno,Yobe ya English no go save u from Boko haram..#Believe grin
Nairaland Rule 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Bro,do you want to break rules?
Even,when there is no info at hand,we can still tackle some other key things, nairaland is not for info only,its equally educative.I've gained a lot from you guys, believe me.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2013
@cuchillala, ruffsoul,ipassEmAll and erikajay i do understand wit u guys on spelling and grammatical errors and i think the problem with graduates not aving the ability to spell, use punctuation and grammar correctly rest on the nigerian system not the individual, if you look at our public schools u will discover how it will take the grace of God For som1 to come out excellently, i remember then when i was young the primary schools around where i live is a case study, students sit on the ground to study, we have inexperienced teachers, the female teachers when they come to school instead of teaching sometimes they will be cutting their nails in class or gisting or doing somtin outside what they are supposed to be doing. its amazing cos most of these teachers do not have experience and hav notting to teach these kids and you know its from the primary school kids learn how to speak and write, you cant properly learn all these when you are old. i think you should read this: ( http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/20-of-kogi-teachers-speak-bad-english-cant-write-own-names). Some of these guys who cannot write properly may even be more intelligent that those of us who write properly, i remember that one of the best student i had in my class then in the university could hardly speak correct english, i found out he did his primary and secondary school in the village but he came out excellently in the university, he was the one that helped us to get an excelent score in one group project we did back then in the uni, so for those of us who are good with spoken and written english, i think we should thank God and help others instead of criticizing them, the Nigerian system does not help kids produce their potentials and abilities. Less i 4get i think you guys nid to read this too(http://www.punchng.com/education/300-level-students-cant-write-ordinary-letters-ASUU/).
@bus545 am enjoying you seriously.
@All hav a blessed wik.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
ajay_new: @cuchillala, ruffsoul,ipassEmAll and erikajay i do understand wit u guys on spelling and grammatical errors and i think the problem with graduates not aving the ability to spell, use punctuation and grammar correctly rest on the nigerian system not the individual, if you look at our public schools u will discover how it will take the grace of God For som1 to come out excellently, i remember then when i was young the primary schools around where i live is a case study, students sit on the ground to study, we have inexperienced teachers, the female teachers when they come to school instead of teaching sometimes they will be cutting their nails in class or gisting or doing somtin outside what they are supposed to be doing. its amazing cos most of these teachers do not have experience and hav notting to teach these kids and you know its from the primary school kids learn how to speak and write, you cant properly learn all these when you are old. i think you should read this: ( http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/20-of-kogi-teachers-speak-bad-english-cant-write-own-names). Some of these guys who cannot write properly may even be more intelligent that those of us who write properly, i remember that one of the best student i had in my class then in the university could hardly speak correct english, i found out he did his primary and secondary school in the village but he came out excellently in the university, he was the one that helped us to get an excelent score in one group project we did back then in the uni, so for those of us who are good with spoken and written english, i think we should thank God and help others instead of criticizing them, the Nigerian system does not help kids produce their potentials and abilities. Less i 4get i think you guys nid to read this too(http://www.punchng.com/education/300-level-students-cant-write-ordinary-letters-ASUU/).
@bus545 am enjoying you seriously.
@All hav a blessed wik.
hmmm,no wahala,God dey.
Tor,u don hear now,if someone corrects u,take it as correction,don't quarrel on it. Its for us to become a better person, we no bring english from heaven,we learnt it.
And as per u correctors (especially my buddy Bus545) read quotes well before u correct and when u correct,don't shell as well.
As I usually say 'Oyinbos (english ppl) too dey shell wella'
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
@chuchilala, i agreed with u but whenever there is need for correction, let us do it politely and friendly.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
. . . Just checking on you guys.

I AM NOT VERY SURE, BUT I HEARD THAT INTERPOL OF UNITED KINGDOM ARE ALREADY IN IKEJA . . .

I GUESS THEY ARE HERE FOR US . . .

CHECK TODAY'S UPDATE ON PSC WEBSITE . . .

STANDING COMMITTEE . . .

STAY IN LOVE . . .

ALL IS WELL IN JESUS NAME . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
The newly admitted cadets of Course One of the
degree programme of Nigeria Police Academy who
are resuming on the 22nd of September 2013 are
required to bring along the following materials on
resumption date:
1. Two pairs of white shorts
2. Two white singlets
3. Two pairs of white canvass shoes
4. Two pairs of white socks
5. Two sets of sports wears/track suits
6. One pair of football boots
7. One dark lounge suit for both male and females
cadets (with matching shirt and tie for male cadets)
8. One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for
females)
9. Two white bed sheets
10. Two white pillow cases
11. One mosquito net
12. Two blankets
13. Two plates
14. One set of cutlery
15. One cutlass
16. One pressing iron
17. One portable radio set (optional)
18. Two brooms
19. Toiletteries
20. Two plastic buckets
21. Eight passport size photographs
22. Note books
23. Original copies of all credentials

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Okiro inaugurates PSC standing committee, newest update on the site. i strongly believe ours will be the nxt
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hardwork,Sacrifice & Giving: surest way to get wealth. cool
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Admin Well done oh
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
Cross007: The newly admitted cadets of Course One of the
degree programme of Nigeria Police Academy who
are resuming on the 22nd of September 2013 are
required to bring along the following materials on
resumption date:
1. Two pairs of white shorts
2. Two white singlets
3. Two pairs of white canvass shoes
4. Two pairs of white socks
5. Two sets of sports wears/track suits
6. One pair of football boots
7. One dark lounge suit for both male and females
cadets (with matching shirt and tie for male cadets)
8. One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for
females)
9. Two white bed sheets
10. Two white pillow cases
11. One mosquito net
12. Two blankets
13. Two plates
14. One set of cutlery
15. One cutlass
16. One pressing iron
17. One portable radio set (optional)
18. Two brooms
19. Toiletteries
20. Two plastic buckets
21. Eight passport size photographs
22. Note books
23. Original copies of all credentials

the date earlier scheduled for their resumption may not be possible again
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Why? What is the reason for the uncertainty?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
kelvin2yk:

Y na boss
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
kelvin2yk:

Don't really know what I can say...

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Nigeria Police Force Not Recruiting Now
Published: 12 Sep, 2013

It has come to the knowledge of the Nigeria Police Authorities that many young and able-bodied Nigerian Youths desirous of enlisting into the Nigeria Police Force are being hoodwinked by fraudsters into believing that the Force is currently engaged in recruitment/enlistment exercise.

It has therefore become necessary to inform members of the public that no recruitment/enlistment exercise is taking place now at the Force Headquarters or at any of our institutions, Commands and Formations.

However, the Force will duly inform the general public whenever it intends to recruit/enlist personnel through appropriate channels, including public advertisements in the media.

The Public is therefore advised not to fall victim, by making monetary payments or any other consideration to fraudsters masquerading as agents of the Police. The public is further advised to feel free to contact the Police Public Relations Officer (PRO) in their State of residence or the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) nearest to them when ever in doubt on all issues relating to recruitment and other policing matters.

CSP FRANK E. MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FORCE HEADQUARTERS,
ABUJA.
[url=source]http://npf.gov.ng/news/view-news?id=129#.UjJIa72P7Ll[/url]

Disclaimer Notice
The above news update published on the Nigeria Police Force website does not apply to us, so I don't think anyone should worry because we are already in the Force, we just haven't gone for training yet.
2013 - 04 - 23 LIST OF CANDIDATES RECRUITED INTO THE NPF AS CADET ASPS AND INSPECTORS (ICT PROFESSIONALS).....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2013
POLICE ACADEMY PASSING-OUT PARADE 2013
Taken at POLICE ACADEMY, KANO

CADET ASP COURSE 25/2012 AND CADET INSPECTOR COURSE 40/2012 JOINT DINNING IN (MONDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2013) AND PASSING-OUT PARADE CEREMONY (TUESDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2013).

More at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.585531358155594.1073741837.127243240651077&type=3
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by omokinky(f): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
sahaal: Nobody is perfect! Any one can make a mistake in respective of his/her level of education. So you can't tell me you are different.

I partially agree with u bro. They say 2 ERR is HUMAN but 2 remain in ERROR is DEVILLISH.

The truth hurts but has 2 be spoken once in a while. So many pple's attentn have been drawn several times 2 their grammatical errors but they seem not 2 improve on it.

It beats my imagination at times when I read some posts. At this stage of our lives, there are pardonable errors (u wrote IN RESPECTIVE instead of IRRESPECTIVE)that is pardonable. But the kind most pple make here is unpardonable and when u look away from it, they won't improve.

Dem say na only ur friend go fit tell u say ur mouth dey smell.

Cheers guys.

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by omokinky(f): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
cuchilala: my dear,we have a long way to go in this nation,if we can't adhere to simple rules on this platform,how do we take to rules and instructions at our place of work (npf)?,yet we blame the govt.

Rule 6. Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.

Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Rule 11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs. (MJ's...)

Rule 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

We do all this and still,we don't want to be corrected.

Typical average nigerian's character
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Enough of all these grammatical crinkum crankum, let us focus on the crux of the matter.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dr007: Enough of all these grammatical crinkum crankum, let us focus on the crux of the matter.

kai.... Bros easy ooo.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arizona20: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
please ma fellow n/landers,i dont know how to go about this.an ASP of police collected 90k from me claiming that he can get my name enlisted in the nig police force.this thing happened since april but uptil now,notin has hapend.for d past one month,i have been calling him but he doesnt pick my calls.since he stopped picking my calls,i sent him a txt requesting him to give me my money back.he replied me that it is not posible .pls my gud peopl of n/lander wat do i do again?i ned ur help/advice plsss
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
arizona20: please ma fellow n/landers,i dont know how to go about this.an ASP of police collected 90k from me claiming that he can get my name enlisted in the nig police force.this thing happened since april but uptil now,notin has hapend.for d past one month,i have been calling him but he doesnt pick my calls.since he stopped picking my calls,i sent him a txt requesting him to give me my money back.he replied me that it is not posible .pls my gud peopl of n/lander wat do i do again?i ned ur help/advice plsss

just take it easy with him, let the date and venue come out first, perhaps he may be helping you for the supplementary but if you later find out that all his efforts are fruitless, you can now take it up with him
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
arizona20: please ma fellow n/landers,i dont know how to go about this.an ASP of police collected 90k from me claiming that he can get my name enlisted in the nig police force.this thing happened since april but uptil now,notin has hapend.for d past one month,i have been calling him but he doesnt pick my calls.since he stopped picking my calls,i sent him a txt requesting him to give me my money back.he replied me that it is not posible .pls my gud peopl of n/lander wat do i do again?i ned ur help/advice plsss
Two options
1. Forget about the money (best option)
2. Report him and go to jail because the giver and the receiver are guilty. NOTE: If you choose option 2, please make sure you have evidence because if you don't, Na only God go fit help you.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
My brder forget abt d money, god wil do u best. Amen.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Happen? Kelvin no tangible info dis wk concerning our traning
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Happen? Kelvin, no tangible info 4 dis wk abt our traning day

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.