Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,858 members, 7,942,150 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (315672 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
isralkhalid:
...hmmm, whether being fair or not, two things may happen in January thus: either we resume at the camp or we don't. If we resume..fine! Together we shall do our best for the nation in policing but If we don't resume...fine! We only need to ensure our life goes on since we didn't go to schools to become police officers... I'm not pessimistic about January stuff but in life, theories of success and failure move together and we are in the best position to separate failure from success!!

I'll be happy to meet people like you real life . . . you've been candid

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Paranoia of the unemployed & under-employed! psc.gov.ng to your rescue soon
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
There 're a million and one things one can do while waiting for PSC/NPF. Without being economical with the truth, anybody who claims the silence from PSC is frustrating or stagnating is plain lazy. For Christ's sake we all claim to be ICT professionals. A true ICT professional is never idle: there will always be projects to wrap-up, web applications to debug, semantic programming problems to solve. Except you 're an unknowledgeable ICT professional. So keep yourself busy, if you ain't busy, trust me I have job to keep you busy for the next 8 months.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dr007: There 're a million and one things one can do while waiting for PSC/NPF. Without being economical with the truth, anybody who claims the silence from PSC is frustrating or stagnating is plain lazy. For Christ's sake we all claim to be ICT professionals. A true ICT professional is never idle: there will always be projects to wrap-up, web applications to debug, semantic programming problems to solve. Except you 're an unknowledgeable ICT professional. So keep yourself busy, if you ain't busy, trust me I have job to keep you busy for the next 8 months.
pls mention d types of ict job at ur end,because i wish to engage in one or two.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dr007: There 're a million and one things one can do while waiting for PSC/NPF. Without being economical with the truth, anybody who claims the silence from PSC is frustrating or stagnating is plain lazy. For Christ's sake we all claim to be ICT professionals. A true ICT professional is never idle: there will always be projects to wrap-up, web applications to debug, semantic programming problems to solve. Except you 're an unknowledgeable ICT professional. So keep yourself busy, if you ain't busy, trust me I have job to keep you busy for the next 8 months.

God bless you.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2013

Bros sorry o o, I am not talking about all those yeye programming projects o . . . neither am I putting up with mediocrity and stereotyping . . . .

I am not talking about just being busy but doing something that puts not just water but wine on your table . . . that makes you to feed yourself and others well.

If you have something really serious doing you for the next 8 months that means you are lucky but that should be more serious than ICT NPF Training anyway . . .

Humbly speaking, the reality is that those guys that are really busy don't even have time to apply for jobs or attending interviews . . . . not even this type of job, may God have mercy.

A report by former Nigerian Minister of education has it that, over 90% of Nigerian graduates since year 2000 is half baked and unemployable . . . being products of a failing and inconsistent system.

God will help us . . . and make way for us.

Just lets realise that frustration is inevitable when the system not friendly . . . but its also an opportunity in disguise

All is well

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
millionjoys:

Humbly speaking, the reality is that those guys that are really busy don't even have time to apply for jobs or attending interviews . . . . not even this type of job, may God have mercy.
I disagree with your perspective MJ. People apply for jobs for different reasons and purposes, be it busy or not. I have seen a person (deputy director)who is extremely busy and earning fat salary at an NGO resigning d position for Director's at NAFDAC with lower than half of his previous salary.He applied and did interview with his busy schedules. So u can be busy and rich and still search for jobs for reasons best to you and for you.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Great ICT officers, merry Xmas. I know that we are disturbed but the waiting is over . Glory be to God. PSC will update us next week, let us prepare for the training . Happy new year in advance, it is well with us.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
cuchilala: I disagree with your perspective MJ. People apply for jobs for different reasons and purposes, be it busy or not. I have seen a person (deputy director)who is extremely busy and earning fat salary at an NGO resigning d position for Director's at NAFDAC with lower than half of his previous salary.He applied and did interview with his busy schedules. So u can be busy and rich and still search for jobs for reasons best to you and for you.

I agree with you my brother . . .

Even there are many bankers that are here among us despite their very tight schedule . . .

However, I am not talking about those who are very busy but already frustrated as Deputy Directors or Bankers and looking for job satisfaction and security . . . am talking about those that are very busy but with deep sense of achievement and satisfaction . . .

. . . there is no need for job hopping!

All is well . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Delex 012: Great ICT officers, merry Xmas. I know that we are disturbed but the waiting is over . Glory be to God. PSC will update us next week, let us prepare for the training . Happy new year in advance, it is well with us.

Thanks Sir,

I believe it will be on or before 30th December, 2013.

No carry over in Jesus name . . .

All is well o o o
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
millionjoys:

Thanks Sir,

I believe it will be on or before 30th December, 2013.

No carry over in Jesus name . . .

All is well o o o
...mj is religious!! I will say
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
o ye ICT officers of little faith, i have told you that Jan 5 is still valid and they may give us 7 ultimatum days to report and who fail to do so will be replaced by someone else.......so keep ur fingers cross and he who has ears let him hear what the wise one is saying......
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
kelvin2yk: o ye ICT officers of little faith, i have told you that Jan 5 is still valid and they may give us 7 ultimatum days to report and who fail to do so will be replaced by someone else.......so keep ur fingers cross and he who has ears let him hear what the wise one is saying......

. . . All is well . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
MERRY XMAS 2 ALL ICT CADETS. SPECIAL GREETINGS 2 DELEX, KELVIN, D PSC & NPF MOUTHPIECE IN D FORUM & ALSO 2 CUCHILALA D GIS LORD & A HOST OF OTHER WONDERFUL GUYS. HOPE 2 C U SOON.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abrespect: MERRY XMAS 2 ALL ICT CADETS. SPECIAL GREETINGS 2 DELEX, KELVIN, D PSC & NPF MOUTHPIECE IN D FORUM & ALSO 2 CUCHILALA D GIS LORD & A HOST OF OTHER WONDERFUL GUYS. HOPE 2 C U SOON.
I'm humbled boss, thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
thanx to Delex and Kelvin-for corroborating Delex claims... Thanx to d whole memebers of d forum for contributing intelligent discussions... I pray that we all have a successful training period.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Cudos to u kelvin, honestly i can see u as one of d best person given us true info concerning our traning.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2013
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT COURSE 42/2013

The underlisted candidates [view here] were successful at the Short Service Combatant Selection Board 2013 and are to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna on 5 January 2014.

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS

1. Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:

a. Original credentials including photo cards.

b. Four coloured full size photograph in suit and in standing position without cap/hat.

c. Two pairs of white (unmarked) vests/navy blue shorts.

d. Two pairs of white canvas/trainers.

e. Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.

f. One blanket (grey or army green colour).

g. A set of cutlery.

h. National dress or suit and casual wears.

i. Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and genuine passes from their
commanding officers.

2. Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their chances.

Signed

Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2013
millionjoys: SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT COURSE 42/2013

The underlisted candidates [view here] were successful at the Short Service Combatant Selection Board 2013 and are to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna on 5 January 2014.

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS

1. Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:

a. Original credentials including photo cards.

b. Four coloured full size photograph in suit and in standing position without cap/hat.

c. Two pairs of white (unmarked) vests/navy blue shorts.

d. Two pairs of white canvas/trainers.

e. Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.

f. One blanket (grey or army green colour).

g. A set of cutlery.

h. National dress or suit and casual wears.

i. Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and genuine passes from their
commanding officers.

2. Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their chances.

Signed

Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff
Its our time, we cannot be stopped.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2013
efualwealth: Its our time, we cannot be stopped.

You are korekt . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
If we are called to resume before 5th or even on the 5th of january, then i will know that some cadets here are really connected. If not it will become very difficult for me to beleive any one here.
I pray 5th comes through as promised.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
efualwealth: If we are called to resume before 5th or even on the 5th of january, then i will know that some cadets here are really connected. If not it will become very difficult for me to beleive any one here.
I pray 5th comes through as promised.

Yes o o o !

From the look of things, if we don't resume at that appropriate time, the whole thing may likely become a public nuisance . . .

But wait a minute, . . .

A man can fail, So its only God that is failure-proof . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
millionjoys:

Yes o o o !

From the look of things, if we don't resume at that appropriate time, the whole thing may likely become a public nuisance . . .

But wait a minute, . . .

A man can fail, So its only God that is failure-proof . . .

Mj please call me, its important 07052004183
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by edydear(f): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Kelvin and Delex i truily appreciate d effort u guys ve put 4 us. but pls I learnt dat NPF ve nt officially written 2 PSC in respect to d date of resumption and for the release of d list to NPF. How true is dis and if this is true is 5th of jan stil feasible?.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
edydear: @Kelvin and Delex i truily appreciate d effort u guys ve put 4 us. but pls I learnt dat NPF ve nt officially written 2 PSC in respect to d date of resumption and for the release of d list to NPF. How true is dis and if this is true is 5th of jan stil feasible?.
...hmm, that January is still the time thou no date has bn mentioned anyway!!! But I believe, Kelvin and Delex stand best to say something about this.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
When 30th December, 2013 comes, just in 3 days time then we can now see whether what we are approaching is real or not . . . after which we'ld have had enough information to make decisions . . .

All is Well
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Really disturbing
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
@What will happen next week will look like a rapture,pls get prepare for the d day.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Howdy fellas, tnx to kelvin & delex for givin infos wey dey sweet our belle!
But fellas don't be decieved, jan 5th is still shaking.
But if you believe, notin do you! Swtdrms fellas.......
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
millionjoys: When 30th December, 2013 comes, just in 3 days time then we can now see whether what we are approaching is real or not . . . after which we'ld have had enough information to make decisions . . .

All is Well
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
millionjoys: When 30th December, 2013 comes, just in 3 days time then we can now see whether what we are approaching is real or not . . . after which we'ld have had enough information to make decisions . . .

All is Well
I don't know why you like countin, I guess u should be tired of countin by now.
Could you pls do sometin else apart from countin?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Ofemi Jude:
I don't know why you like countin, I guess u should be tired of countin by now.
Could you pls do sometin else apart from countin?
Thanks!

Yes o o, I'll do something else after resumption . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.