Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,906 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (312992 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
It seems everybody in dis rum. Has finally gave it up 2 God! Or ve ur sources equally retired wit PSC CHAIRMAN! One tin I've alwayz do I look up to JESUS, whence come my help! Jesus I Love! C u guyz at camp! One LUV!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Anytym d house is desertd,sum1 will jst detonate a bomb in d pages,d latest bin dat some1 said he heard dat dy snt SMS.@DON TIM come 2 our rescue o.plz ask ur source o
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
and it's on page 62. baba God we still de wait for our miracles o
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ellektro: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
In my own words, this house is tagged VBBP = virtual big brother police. I cannot laff
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:34am On Apr 19, 2013
My Dear Colleagues,

I have a conviction that we are resuming to TRAINING CAMP from the 29th of April 2013 to 6th May, 2013.

Lets relax and be waiting for our CALL UP LIST any moment from now.

We have been favoured already.

Anybody who attempts to mutate or mutilate that list shall never see the light of day in the name of Jesus Christ.

DON'T BE SURPRISED!

OUR CONGRATULATIONS CAN COME IN THREE DIMENSIONS.

1. TEXT MESSAGE

2. ELECTRONIC MAIL

3. DAILIES

PSC IS VERY RESPONSIBLE . . .

GOD IS VERY SERIOUS WITH OUR CASE. . .

LETS JUST RELAX . . .

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ldon: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2013
@Mj, I appreciate your optimism and your faith in the system. I share the same sentiment with you. However, we must learn to accept reality. The truth is that the commissoners and staff at PSC do not know exactly what happening and funny enough you are making unrealistic predictions.

I respect your views but we must be able to face the truth without emotional, religious, or otherwise sentiments. Let just wait and see the turn of events.

@all, you are in my thoughts and prayers. And please, this recruitment is not a death-end. No matter what happens, we must carry on with ourselves and use the experiences we have acquired to spur us to greater heights. All is well!

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2013
I actually believed the recruitment was fair and just but I'm begining to have doubt. If the chairman and perm sec signed it last week, what are they still waiting for? Only God knows what is going on cos the PSC staff don't know what is going on too as a result no infor. Maybe I should just buy Nigeria Army form and redirect my prayers grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2013
Thank you Fvery Prospective Detective right here.

God has already chosen us.

@ldon,
I wont take that from you. I strongly advise that you, please dont go to that side.

@ all,

After the Application,
We all had to wait in the Corridor of HOPE for almost 1 month before we heard from them (PSC) = INVITATION FOR CBT.

Again, After the CBT,
We all had to remain under the shadow of HOPE for almost 2 months before we heard from them (PSC) = INVITATION FOR PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL SCREENING.

Again and Again, After the Physical/Medical Screening,
We all had to pass through the wilderness of SUSPENSE for over 3 months before we heard from them (PSC) = INTERVIEW/CREDENTIALS SCREENING.

From a REALITY POINT OF VIEW that means THOROUGHNESS.

Now, we are just climbing the Mountain of FAITH in just bearly less than 1 month in which some of us see as TENSION or its HYPER.

Remember, you must live your life by FAITH . . .

Infact, the process has enjoyed sanctity thus far.

I mean, the REALITY of the MATTER is that, PSC has been RESPONSIBLE . . .

However, the SENTIMENT in this MATTER is that PSC has been FRIVOLOUS . . ..

I see God using PSC to secure our FUTURE in this CAREER JOURNEY . . .

So, what is our PROBLEM?

Get set for TRAINING COLLEGE.

THANK YOU, ONCE AGAIN . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ASPchris(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2013
I actually believed the recruitment was fair and just but I'm begining to have doubt. If the chairman and perm sec signed it last week, what are they still waiting for? Only God knows what is going on cos the PSC staff don't know what is going on too as a result no infor. Maybe I should just buy Nigeria Army form and redirect my prayers.

Hmmmmm, nawah, is like they have cancelled the recrultment process, if the psc that did the recrultment are not aware of what is going on. Infact i dont understand this country. After many of us have wasted our hard earn money to come for this recrultment, now see what we are hearing. Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ASPchris(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2013
@mj, we thank u so far, but this issue of u mentioning camp camp all the time without talking of immidate issue on ground (release of list) is getting boring to us to be frank. If u really have a realistic information pls give us so that we know our faith.
@mj and idon, i think idon is telling u the truth, pls dont see it as personal confrontation . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Yubee40(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Just like Idon had sed most of us here make unrealistic predictions but on the flipside dats exactly wat kips this thread goin and dats wat ppl wanna hear.@aspchris the recruitment process hasn't bin cancelled,the list has bin approved, compiled and duly signed and will be released shortly.am not making any predicitons, jst telling it the way "I Was Told"
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ASPchris(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
@Yubee40, thanks very much for the information. Pls should we hope this week or next week?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by abogonye: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
abeg when dis list go come out.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
ASPchris: @Yubee40, thanks very much for the information. Pls should we hope this week or next week?

y do u kept on 2 ask wen d list wl releasd wen u already presentd d cancelatn of d recruitment. I tink iz beta we stop profesng negativity nd face d reality of dis recruitment proces.If it works out fyn nd if it is oda result it's well
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by brotimi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
although d recruitment processes were credible but i`ll blame PSC for not sincere wt ds recruitment, d CBT exam cut off shouldn't have been low as 400, alot of pple would ve bn disqualified and only may be 250 asps would ve bn shortlisted for physical/medical screening but they took upto 429 when only few cadet ar needed, their methodology is faulty & too slow. i believe good tin will come out from ds delay, imagine some were asked to narrate d story of job in d bible, while some were ask technical questions on their field, no uniformity at all. families of police officers were given much priorities & a state who could not produce a candidate will later be favour to comply wt qouta systems.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
okay guys, slow down.

first i would like to talk on d issue of speculation. as many have claimed it here to be the catalyst for posting, i strongly disagree, why speculate? why raise unnecessary tension? please to maintain or build a good reputation, though online, stop speculating!

secondly, lets all just calm down,this is the system in Nigeria, since many parastatal are yet to go fully electronic, the manual process takes time. (forgot there was a 7 man panel all scoring us all, those scores have to be collated and processed to pick out whatever # they need.)

please lets calm down,drop a line of encouragement,and lets just trust that it is well.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by windonard: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
See what fbi ict is doing on d boston bombing. I think you guys should learn frm it. The future of security is definitely ICT. If the police is really going to b the masses friend it should start from u guys.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ASPchris(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Delex my man, pls source information for us, we need to know our faith on the release of this list.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
ALLAH ka taimake mu ameen!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Great ICT Police

Very soon, ur family will say 2 u:- "I'm proud of u";
Ur friends will say,:- "I'm Hapi 4 u",
Ur equals will say:- "I wish I were u";
Ur enemies will say:- U have an almighty God.
By d time ur glory will explode, sudden death will not take u away. U wil excel from one region 2 anoda. Ur generation will b filled with wealth n riches in His mighty name.

Our next wk is far beta than dis wk. Favour all through...

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Please, beware of POWER of THOUGHT.

Your predominant thought will always find a way to manifest . . .

Since we have no concretized evidences, we have to really on our thoughts.

I dont regard Negative minded People but People with highest level of optimism.

I appeal to you all to boost you threshold level capacity of Faith to withstand this very tough time.

All I want to stand for is for all of us to remain UNITED as we await our CAREER BREAKTHROUGH.

Many things are happening now at PSC and Ministry of Police concerning this Project.

I am not saying these out of obliviousness or trying to impress you.

The delay is to filter the list over and over again. Because once it is published, it can never be modified again.
There are levels to approval, it takes time.

That is BUREAUCRACY for you,

To:
HONOURABLE MINISTER

Through:
PERMANENT SECRETARY

Through:
DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATIONS

Through:
DIRECTOR OF TRAINING SERVICES

Through:
COMMANDANT ICT PROJECTS

PSC and The Commandant in charge of this project are not ready to compromise to infidelity in this recruitment.

Lets believe and trust them . . .

Please, dont see this recruitment as business as usual.

Remember, All shall work together for OUR GOOD . . .

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
This millions of joy guy is one heck of an irritating fella! I dey very sure say ein no come for that last one for abuja! Just here being boring with his very lame & demoralizing motivational gist

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Yubee40(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
eddie1: This millions of joy guy is one heck of an irritating fella! I dey very sure say ein no come for that last one for abuja! Just here being boring with his very lame & demoralizing motivational gist
Hahahahahaha..Eddie1 u de vex o..hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by pluto: 1:48am On Apr 20, 2013
Calm down all. Remember that the more time it takes, the better and easier it will be for us.
LETS STAY GLUED TO OUR FAITH.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2013
eddie1: This millions of joy guy is one heck of an irritating fella! I dey very sure say ein no come for that last one for abuja! Just here being boring with his very lame & demoralizing motivational gist

Space reserved,let it play out first.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2013
Hmmmm... Ok
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OfuBen: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2013
am expecting a rain of miracle this coming week! Say amen to this

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Toomuch Of Everything Is Bad, So Do Less Talking N Face Course Toward Purpose
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2013

In as much as its words provoke you, u not suppose to use dose words ( irritating fella) we are in dis together.

MJ was @ de last screening though I dint see him but a call was put to him in my present and he raise is hand to identify himself.

Eddie1 pls I would like you to withdraw dose words. We are all aspiring senior police ict officers no matter what happens we suppose to be together
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2013
Ok I withdraw my harsh words! But he has to calm down! Not when someone displays realism, he gets angry

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2013
brotimi: although d recruitment processes were credible but i`ll blame PSC for not sincere wt ds recruitment, d CBT exam cut off shouldn't have been low as 400, alot of pple would ve bn disqualified and only may be 250 asps would ve bn shortlisted for physical/medical screening but they took upto 429 when only few cadet ar needed, their methodology is faulty & too slow. i believe good tin will come out from ds delay, imagine some were asked to narrate d story of job in d bible, while some were ask technical questions on their field, no uniformity at all. families of police officers were given much priorities & a state who could not produce a candidate will later be favour to comply wt qouta systems.

Is lyk ur score is above 400 dat was y u hang ur solutn 4 reductn of candidates at dat level of score?u sud av sugestd that psc sud make d cut off mark 800,700,600.whch iz also still low 4 international standard.Jst dat am afraid if u urself wl b able 2 make it.many scored high mark nd av been dropd due 2 medical nd many dat scored low marks r stil dis far.Guy that iz jst d reality of wot wl b wl b.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.