Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (314220 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2013
Hey guys, a batch of ASP Cadets on General duty is passing out next month from the Police Academy in Kano and anoda in six months time...if the rumours making the rounds about unavailability of venue is true, I guess we then have a free venue next month...let's get this over with!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 2:40pm On May 17, 2013
Information reaching me now is that PSC has sent a letter to the IGP to biu them the training venue, and resumption date of the ICT and the IGP has forwarded the same to the DIG 'E' Department (training ) to write a memo to estimate cost of the training, venue, duration of the training and resumption date and should be submitted to him (IGP ) on or before nxt week wednesday.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:18pm On May 17, 2013
kelvin2yk: Information reaching me now is that PSC has sent a letter to the IGP to biu them the training venue, and resumption date of the ICT and the IGP has forwarded the same to the DIG 'E' Department (training ) to write a memo to estimate cost of the training, venue, duration of the training and resumption date and should be submitted to him (IGP ) on or before nxt week wednesday.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 3:25pm On May 17, 2013
millionjoys:

Thank you, CHAMP!

But the truth is that has been done already. Even before ADVERTISEMENT June, 2012.

PSC is following their Calendar judiciously . . .

Pls download more patches and reset your server . . .
millionjoys:

Thank you, CHAMP!

But the truth is that has been done already. Even before ADVERTISEMENT June, 2012.

PSC is following their Calendar judiciously . . .

The letter just reached DIG 'E' Department (training )today and it was dated 15/05/2013. I have a friend working in 'E' Department.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:35pm On May 17, 2013
Thank you, CHAMP!

But the truth is . . .

That has been done already. Even before the ADVERTISEMENT for ICT Positions in June, 2012.

They have already sorted the Units, the only person that has the Proposal for this Project is the CP in - charge.

Budget has been concluded my people . . .

what is left now is APPROPRIATE APPROPRIATION . . .

PSC is just following their Calendar judiciously . . .

They ought not to have published the names on their site before 2 weeks to TRAINING . . .

But, they did that early enough to concretize their selection procedures so as to avoid "some unavoidable influences" . . .

We can be rest assure that

. . . if your name appears on that list.

. . . it means you have been favoured by Most High God indeed.

May be he just saw only date and not the content . . .

What am saying is that,

ANY CIRCULAR NOW WILL BE FOR MOBILIZATION

UNFAILINGLY,

WE SHALL BE UPDATED
FINALLY,
FINALLY,
FINALLY. . .

in 2 weeks to resumption
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 7:43pm On May 17, 2013
Millionsjoy:

Thank you, CHAMP!

But the truth is . . .

That has been done already. Even before the ADVERTISEMENT for ICT Positions in June, 2012.

They have already sorted the Units, the only person that has the Proposal for this Project is the CP in - charge.

Budget has been concluded my people . . .

what is left now is APPROPRIATE APPROPRIATION . . .

PSC is just following their Calendar judiciously . . .

They ought not to have published the names on their site before 2 weeks to TRAINING . . .

But, they did that early enough to concretize their selection procedures so as to avoid "some unavoidable influences" . . .
HELLO MJ, THE TROUBLE I HAVE WITH YOU MJ IS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER GIVEN ANY INFO THAT HAS COME TO PASS, BUT YOU KEEP COUNTERING PEOPLES INFO AND SPEAKING AS THOUGH YOUR INFO IS CORRECT, GUY I AM TIRED OF THIS YOUR PREDICTION/ASSUMPTION,PLS IF YOU DONT HAVE CORRECT INFO, DONT POST LIES,ASSUMPTIONS OR PREDICTIONS. YOU ONCE SAID THERE WILL BE DOCUMENTATION IN ABUJA NOW IT IS MOBILIZATION YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.NO HARD FEELINGS MJ,JUST TRYING TO PUT THINGS STRAIGHT WITH YOU. OMOKINKY YOU ARE ON COURSE, DONT WORRY MY SISTER AM 100% SURE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SHORT LIST, YOU ARE A STRONG LADY, DONT GIVE UP, JUST PRAY YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST.
HAVE A LOVLY WEEKEND.
I REMAIN YOUR NEW MOUTHPIECE FROM PSC, AJAY.

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:02pm On May 17, 2013
Ooops . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 8:21pm On May 17, 2013
Oya na....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:14pm On May 17, 2013
Coming SOON....

P

A

G

E

Whatsit...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 11:56pm On May 17, 2013
The Journey In

Retrospect...

2012 - 06 - 29
Placement of Advert on PSC SITE

2012 - 06 - 29
to
2012 - 08 - 10
Application Period

2012 - 09 - 19 to 20
Written Exam @ Ðîgïtäl ßrìðgê Ïñstítùtê, Ûtäkõ, Äbuja

2012 - 11 - 10to11 & 17to18
Physical/Medical Screening @ POWA Int'l Sch, Area 11, Abuja

2013 - 03 - 25to26
Interview/Screening of Credentials @ POWA Int'l Sch, Area 11, Abuja

2013 - 04 - 23
Released of List of Canditates Recruited into NPF as Cadets ASPs/Inspectors (ICT PROFNAL) on PSC Site

2013 - ___ - ___
Release of the Date & Venue of Training of the Successful Cadets

......indeed the JOURNEY is WORTHWHILE.

Thanks 2 all those ACTIVE LIST that has being on this FORUM 4rm d SCRATCH....

Critic in d FORUM pls do pardon my poor CONSTRUCT

......don't RELUCTANTLY over Look d erroneous grammar, rather be EMPHATIC/CONSTRUCTIVE in ur CRITICISM.

Thanks & God BLESS U.

JESUS IS LORD, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 12:38am On May 18, 2013
ajay_new:
OMOKINKY YOU ARE ON COURSE, DONT WORRY MY SISTER AM 100% SURE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SHORT LIST,

How short, pls expantiate, pls how soon r we expecting our list. Thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 6:30am On May 18, 2013
WHY MIKE OKIRO, A RETIRED
INSPECTOR-GENERAL OF POLICE IS
UNSUITABLE TO HEAD EXTERNAL
CIVILIAN OVERSIGHT OF THE NIGERIA
POLICE FORCE AS CHAIRMAN OF
POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION (PSC).
A REPORT BY THE
NETWORK ON POLICE REFORM IN
NIGERIA (NOPRIN), MAY 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:34am On May 18, 2013
Abrespect: The Journey In

Retrospect...

2012 - 06 - 29
Placement of Advert on PSC SITE

2012 - 06 - 29
to
2012 - 08 - 10
Application Period

=1 and half months

2012 - 09 - 19 to 20
Written Exam @ Ðîgïtäl ßrìðgê Ïñstítùtê, Ûtäkõ, Äbuja

2012 - 11 - 10to11 & 17to18
Physical/Medical Screening @ POWA Int'l Sch, Area 11, Abuja

= 1 and half months

2013 - 03 - 25to26
Interview/Screening of Credentials @ POWA Int'l Sch, Area 11, Abuja

2013 - 04 - 23
Released of List of Canditates Recruited into NPF as Cadets ASPs/Inspectors (ICT PROFNAL) on PSC Site

= 1 month

After 1 and half month,
Release of the Date & Venue of Training of the Successful Cadets

I like your QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS . . .

Keep it up . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 8:59am On May 18, 2013
Rumour is flowing that we might end up using Police College, Kano and the duration will be 12months...pls confirm this
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 9:20am On May 18, 2013
kelvin2yk: Rumour is flowing that we might end up using Police College, Kano and the duration will be 12months...pls confirm this

Watt? Pls don't say dat again at all!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:35am On May 18, 2013
Ooops . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Tripen: 12:17pm On May 18, 2013
How many of u would grow cold feet if u here our training is Bornu state, maidugUri

Prepare ur mind,

I draw my inspiration of growing above fear in math 16:25...who so ever that save his life shall loose it...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 1:16pm On May 18, 2013
With jesus on my side no shaking!!!
Any place PSC DEEM FIT 4 D TRAINING......,
Let go there.

......If u observed closely at d PROCEEDINGS of dis recruitment exercise u'll NOTICE dat d Admision/Recruitment 4 Degree Students & Cadets are........
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 4:40pm On May 18, 2013
Lmaoooooo @ "Watt? Pls don't say dat again at all!!"
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 4:52pm On May 18, 2013
Here is a word for every one anxiously waiting to resume the training session of what We have give so much of our time and emotion to. We would be called pretty soon. Let's get busy @ other things as we await the resumption date. I like to also say that its not so encouraging for people to be having disagreements at this early stage of our convergence because there is a long journey ahead that requires mutual understanding, respect and compassion. Let's imbibe the right attitude @ this early stage. Honestly we would definitely need each others support and encouragement to scale through the hurdles ahead. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by omokinky(f): 7:45pm On May 18, 2013
@Ajay_new, thank u.
Its not over until its over.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:46pm On May 18, 2013
God is involved. Cast all ur HOPE ON HIM. Pray dat PSC contact us SOON! Hapi weekend 2 all d 2012/2013 ICT PRON'L Cadets Applicant. All those not yet enlisted expect d supplementary list Soon! Training Venue is........ & date is on.......
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geetee25(m): 12:31am On May 19, 2013
Well I tink if there is goin to be a supli-list as u ppl want it to be, infact no be beans and cake o, u hv to hv long-leg and goodie goodie in ur pocket b4 ur name cud appear....... Contrary to dat, u hv no hope....

God is merciful,omnipotient,omniscience.......
look up to God
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:29am On May 19, 2013
If you have PATIENCE you will always end up with GOODLUCK . . .

Remember, a patient dog will always eat the fattest bone.

Happy New WEEK . . .
God has already favoured us.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:20pm On May 19, 2013
prophecy . . .

SOME PEOPLE SHALL SING A NEW SONG THIS WEEK
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 2:22pm On May 19, 2013
...Now dat we've a beautiful atmosphere, what else can be in my mouth apart 4rm a wish...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by PETERFORNICE: 3:15pm On May 19, 2013
I FEEL U ALL MY GALLANT MEN AND WOMEN OF HONOUR....I FEEL ALL UR COURAGES..AM A CAdet 4 d first intake . hv bn following ur post nd it really move...al keep it up
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:21pm On May 19, 2013
PETERFORNICE: I FEEL U ALL MY GALLANT MEN AND WOMEN OF HONOUR....I FEEL ALL UR COURAGES..AM A CAdet 4 d first intake . hv bn following ur post nd it really move...al keep it up

how is ur training and what are those things dat are need in camp & is there any opportunity 4 1 2 travel during weekend while in camp?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 8:55pm On May 19, 2013
Don Tim: Soooo waiting for d day som1 here will post

"THE LIST IS OUT!!!"
Am guesing it wld be, mj or abrespect.

Morning all.

Delex 012: Goodnews, the list has been approved for publication. We are going to receive text messages tommorrow. OUR GOD IS A MIRACLE WORKER. IT IS WELL WITH US. CHEERS!!!

adasplanet: The list will be uploaded by 3p.m 2day. Brace urself.

Abrespect: pls d list is out long on 2 www.psc.gov.ng gud luck

This day is still very fresh in my heart!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 9:00pm On May 19, 2013
This is the week that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and glad in it, the joy of the Lord is our strength
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:58pm On May 19, 2013
HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

ESPECIALLY SOME MOUTHED BUT COWARDS LIKE . . .

CSS JAGA,
DONTIM,
DELEX,
ABRESPECT,
SAHAAL,
KELVIN,
TRIPEN,
CROSS7,

AND SOME GUYS THAT HAVE ALREADY RUN AWAY FROM THIS FORUM.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

THERE WILL BE A GREAT GET TOGETHER PARTY BASH AND A SYMPOSIUM.

ENTRY : STRICTLY ON IV AND YOUR NAIRALAND ID PASS.

VENUE: DELEX012 CASTLE AT WATERLAKE SIDE V.I, LAGOS

TIME: CAMP'S EVE

THEME: ICT NOT AS A SECURITY GADGET BUT AGENT.

SPECIAL GUEST OF HONOUR: THE IGP

CHIEF HOST: THE HONOURABLE MINISTER OF POLICE AFFAIRS.

FATHER OF THE DAY: MR. PRESIDENT, GCFR.

ONE NATION . . .

ONE LOVE . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:43pm On May 19, 2013
JUST TO REMIND ALL OF US TO CONTINUE TO PRAY WITHOUT CEASING . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.