Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,319 members, 7,940,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (315622 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by born2bgr8: 5:38pm On May 28, 2013
Sincerely, u are being selfish to say that people are criticizing the process because they didnt make it. Yes, u may have gotten urs without oga at the top but u can only be sure of urself. That ur second or someone else saying he doesnt have oga at the top may have 20 ogas at the top but he wont tell u and that is the process. Who in dis forum has agreed that he got his tru oga at the top? Nobody. Let me tell u, in enugu state we were only 2 in A2 shortlisted both during the physical/blood screening and the oral/cert screening but none of us made it and someone whose name is not an Igbo name and has never appeared anywhere in the list before the final was shortlisted in the final list under A2 from enugu state (u may revisit the list if u care but i wont mention names here). Long and short of the whole story is that Nigerian System is so corrupt but we pray that these young blood being recruited as ICT professionals will bring the change we need. In general, i didnt loose a sleep about missing it cos i did all i could do until the final list was published. Moreover, the future is very bright for me and for anyone who thinks well and is focused. The job is good but there many other good and better jobs which if God says it is urs no person can stop it. Guys cheer up, go to training ground and come out in flying colours. For the rest of us be strong and push more God may be saying "my son i have a better place for u"
adebayogani: I feel the pain of those who did't made d list and i pray that GOD will favour them in another way round . But why are some peple discrediting d process just because they miss it. As against @aja claim how was he able to see the faces of all those that came 4 cbt exam when as 4 me the little faces i saw at the screning were still seen at the interview if the psc was truly biased the said oga on top would have manipulated the process frm beggining and many of us would not have got to the interview stage.I swear to GOD if oga on top realy work i and the second guy frm my state would have missed it.I am therefore using this opportunity to commend psc for the good job done and to GOD for his miracle GOD bear me witness if i lie as this is a testimony not story

5 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 7:46am On May 29, 2013
I can't just stop laughing here,GUD MORNIN

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by lionheartk: 7:49am On May 29, 2013
If those that actually started from CBT up to cert. screning made the final list with the help of oga @ the top, it is understandable but how do you explain the outright replacement of names - even candidates that did not apply? Well it is not over yet.

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2013
Good afternoon my peple i salute ur courage & endurance i hereby rest my case and argument but we shuld expect any reasonable info only when new chairman resume office @Delex how are u if u fail to come up with info i wil not fail to relate with u bye
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2013
adebayogani: Good afternoon my peple i salute ur courage & endurance i hereby rest my case and argument but we shuld expect any reasonable info only when new chairman resume office @Delex how are u if u fail to come up with info i wil not fail to relate with u bye

I kind of agree. I've said this long ago that we won't be hearing anything substantial until the new chairman is sworn in and a venue is available....that seems like another 2weeks minimum guys
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 9:48pm On May 29, 2013
Bro Tallcejay and bro Adebayogani why ar u so curious abt dis chairaman.i wnt to ask u wen ur name was released where is Parry Osayande?i wnt us to know dat dis is a force nt Local goverment where if d chairman is nt around d system cannot perform its responsibility,am very sure if dere is a need for d chairman to put some tins together durin d relase of name,our name would av been suspended until anodar chairman cum on board.And Okiro self is even under probability cos Network on Police Reform In Nigeria(NOPRIN)av kicked against his appointment dat he is nt fit.anyway am less concern abt dat
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 9:53pm On May 29, 2013
If d call up letter is nt release dis week definately by next week we will av a clear vision cos our training centre(Ikeja)will b handed over to d police by next week

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2013
ccs Jaga: If d call up letter is nt release dis week definately by next week we will av a clear vision cos our training centre(Ikeja)will b handed over to d police by next week

Bro trust me I like to resume last month! We are in system where norm isn't the order of the day. Ordinarily, d Ðelay in swearing in of the chairman shudnt put things on hold, but den our country is a great nation wink
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 8:24am On May 30, 2013
Gud morning @all, how is ur preptn 4 CAMP?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 8:58am On May 30, 2013
Police College Ikeja wears new look

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2013
kelvin2yk: Police College Ikeja wears new look
Any infor 4 d training?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by danslow9(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2013
im not interested in any argumnt neda im spredy rumour is wht i heard frm their discusion, everywhere i go, i listen 2 veryinfo concerny d event i went 4 odas may nt b interested in it but im nt odas. wel u r entitle 2 ur opinion, 4 d so cal agent, common sense in nt always common as many may imagine
adebayogani: @charlyink we shud not judge base on d rumous we heard eventhough in d court of law heresay is not admissible in evidence so let us be sincere with ourselve and judge d issue frm our own personal encounter, assesment and calculation .Again base on what u heard no true agent of the chairman wil say such a thing in d public or to ur hearing.again i pray that in d mist of non God wil provide plenty for those who miss it bye for now
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 11:37am On May 30, 2013
i want to use this short missive of mine to tell everybody in the house mostly those who made the final list that it is high time we should be living as one and unite ourselves as a family because if the owner of a calabash calls it a worthless calabash, others will join us use it to pack rubbish. it is only when we add value to ourselves or what we have that is when people will do same to us. As for the training venue etc, From a reliable source, no college for us to use now, Abeokuta isn't well equipped and other training institutions, they want to use them for promotion course....but Police College Ikeja is very sure for us.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2013
@danslow9 thanks 4 ur mature comment ,God bless u .I also thank kelvin2y 4 his advice God wil bless everybody in the house.Delex and mj how do u do bye
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by charlyik: 4:16pm On May 30, 2013
i use som1 sys(danslow9) witout login him out frm nairaland b4 my comment "im not interested in any argumnt neda im spredy rumour is wht i heard frm their discusion, everywhere i go, i listen 2 veryinfo concerny d event i went 4 odas may nt b interested in it but im nt odas. wel u r entitle 2 ur opinion, 4 d so cal agent, common sense in nt always common as many may imagine"
adebayogani: @charlyink we shud not judge base on d rumous we heard eventhough in d court of law heresay is not admissible in evidence so let us be sincere with ourselve and judge d issue frm our own personal encounter, assesment and calculation .Again base on what u heard no true agent of the chairman wil say such a thing in d public or to ur hearing.again i pray that in d mist of non God wil provide plenty for those who miss it bye for now
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by EVANS4GOD(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2013
THIS THE LIST OF ICT FROM PSC EXAMS 2013 - 04 - 23 LIST OF CANDIDATES RECRUITED INTO THE NPF AS CADET ASPS AND INSPECTORS (ICT PROFESSIONALS)

The Police Service Commission has approved the release of names of successful candidates for appointment into the Nigeria Police Force as ICT Professionals; Cadet Assistant Superintendents of Police (C/ ASPs) and Cadet Inspectors (C/ INSPs) as attached.
2. The date and venue of training of the successful Cadets will be released at a later date.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 5:55pm On May 30, 2013
@evansforgod is this new ??

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 5:55pm On May 30, 2013
EVANS4GOD: THIS THE LIST OF ICT FROM PSC EXAMS

this is old jacket
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2013
Is Evans a constable? undecided

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2013
Juma'at Mubarak 2 all in d house.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by omokinky(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2013
The house is now very boring
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by lionheartk: 5:20pm On May 31, 2013
Waiting for more than a month after the so called ''approved list'' without hearing from the commission is an indication that all is not well.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 31, 2013
lionheartk: Waiting for more than a month after the so called ''approved list'' without hearing from the commission is an indication that all is not well.
All is well.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 6:27pm On May 31, 2013
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2013
Sometimes this country sucks! undecided Patience is really a virtue
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 10:05pm On May 31, 2013
Mj do u want me to derank you from ASP to Corporal?if u don't want me to do such a thing SAY SOMETHING
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
gudnite nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2013
Ccjaga u no de house wen some peple sent my good friend on exile just because he was given us msg of hope now d absence of mj has weaken d house 4 nobody to keep us busy again i kno d fear of wat befall mj make Delex anoda good friend of my ran awaw frm d house but if na me be mj i go stand like a man i go tel my opponet say na dis house dey born all of us

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
MJ was a joke that was never funny!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
omokinky: The house is now very boring

I was 1 of d 1st pple who criticized MJ 4 d wrong info he gives to d house, but the truth is that the guy is one of d key pple dat kips d house up and doing with dos his stories, d guy actually is a motivator n a nice guy n i like him. I think he needs 2 rest cos wat d house nids now is correct info on the time n date 4 d training or info(4 dos whose names are there) on sup list(4 dos whose names are not there yet) not imagination or dreams. There is no concrete info 4rm PSC yet, d new man has to come 4 anything concrete 2 happen. ccs jaga n kelvin op u guys r doing gr8, lotsa luv my brothers, i did enjoy ur drama.
@cross007, D spiritual controls d physical, so it will be difficult to know the true reality by judging 4rm d physical realm only,"WATS GONNA BE IS NOT ALWAYS GONNA BE". brother i don't use forums 2 shine n i dont use people 2 shine, am in this forum 2 learn n contribute d little i have,still oping 2 hear dos ur exploits wen we meet.
@
Abrespect: JESUS IS LORD
THANK YOU 4 D REMINDER.SINCE I FOUND THAT OUT MY LIFE HAS BEEN UPWARDS ONLY, I WISH I FOUND THAT OUT WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG, ITS A GREAT LIFE WHEN YOU WALK WITH JESUS AS YOUR LORD.
JEREMIAH 29:11 "FOR I KNOW THE THOUGHTS THAT I THINK TOWARDS YOU,SAYS THE LORD, THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL TO GIVE YOU AN EXPECTED END".
CHANGE 2015.
@ALL TAKE CHARGE.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
GENERAL SCHEDULE OF 'G' DEPARTMENT
• Provision of universal platform
for Information Communication
Technology (ICT) for the force
• Assessing Information
Communications Technology
needs of end users/field officers
(System Analysis);
• Management and
administration of Nigeria Police
electronic information systems/
databases/servers;
• Deployment and Maintenance
of Local area Network (LAN),
Metropolitan Area Network
(MAN), Wide Area Network (WAN)
both Intranet and Internet
connectivity(cable, wireless radio,
satellite and optic fibre
technologies) in all Police
Formations nationwide;
• To assess and recommend
bandwidth requirements for the
Force, and efficiently administer
its usage;
• To develop and maintain
effective personnel record with
the use of ICT;
• Maintenance and repairs of
Nigeria Police information /
communications equipment;
• Ensuring the integrity, security
and Management of Police
through the use of ICT;
• Liaise closely with service
providers/equipment vendors
for proper and effective
implementation of ICT related
project ;
• To manage and maintain the
Automatic Fingerprint
Identification System for the
Force;
• To manage and maintain the
tracking and interception system
for the Police
• Field support to end-users
(Patrol officers, administrators,
strike force etc)
• Troubleshooting;
• Creates and manages Help-
Desk for ICT related matters
within the Force;
• To ensure adequate
representation of the Force in
any ICT related forum locally and
internationally;
• To manage the Nigeria Police
ICT institutions within the
country;
• To organize and coordinate
ICT related skill acquisition
programmes for the Force;
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
Abrespect Mo GBA FUN E(u too much)
@all how was ur wkend?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
'G' (ICT) DEPARTMENT OF NPF

As it is known globally
technology plays significant role
in modern law enforcement to
enhance efficiency and
effectiveness of the agencies.
Thus, it is imperative for modern
law enforcement agency to have
the capability to manage
electronic databases and
communication systems as global
crime has become more
sophisticated.

The department is headed by
DIG A.O. AKANO

SECTIONS OF 'G' DEPARTMENT (ICT)
• Force Communication;
• INFOTECH Section from ‘F’
Department;
• Police Computer College,
Abeokuta, ‘F’ Department;
• Communications Training
Schools in Kaduna & Ikeja;
• Police Biometric Central Motor
Registry (BCMR) from ‘B’
Department
• Automatic Fingerprint
Identification System from ‘D’
Department
• Tracking & Intercepting Device
Unit from ‘D’ Department

OBJECTIVES OF ‘G’ DEPARTMENT (ICT):
• To develop an ICT Policy for the
Nigeria Police Force in line with
National ICT Policies such
policies on procurement, use
and maintenance of ICT
equipment
• To develop and empower the
Nigeria Police personnel with ICT
skills for operation efficiency
and improved service delivery
• To provide tools that will help
accomplish efficient modern
policing.
• To introduce ICT innovative
solutions centered on strategic
policing that will facilitate public
participation in the policing
• To develop technological
driven Citizen and Law
Enforcement Analysis and
Reporting (CLEAR) program, that
is designed within the context of
police-community-partnership
for efficient and effective law
enforcement
• To provide and maintain a
system for data collection, input
analysis and necessary output
• To provide and maintain
security for all levels of access
and privilege to information
systems and technology in all
Police formation
• To ensure that Nigeria Police
acquire the best ICT equipment
that complies with global law
enforcement standards
• To evolve law enforcement
technological solutions that will
set pace for other security
agencies globally
• To periodically conduct ICT
related need assessment and
advise the Force accordingly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.