Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,530 members, 7,888,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures (5600 Views)

2face & Faze In Amazing Makurdi Reunion / WOW!! Peter Psquare Flaunts His Bare Chest In Bed (see Photo) / Psquare Flaunts Private Jet Trips…photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by NEROSKY(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
I know this will get the single ladies and fans of Psquare wanting to be him. Hate or love this guy, he's MR ENDOWED and no doubt about it.
what should i do to be like them.. hahaha smiley

http://gidileak.com/photos-of-the-day-peter-okoye-of-psquare-flaunts-abs-in-new-pictures/

Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by tellwisdom: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
See this boiz dey use our money dey drink MOET...7,500naira MOET na em dey shack dis ones...sometin wey i don drink tire, sotey, i dey leave am for my toilet, incase i run out of water ..SMH sad sad
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by NEROSKY(m): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2012
tellwisdom: see this boiz dey use our money dey drink mote...7,500naira MOET na em dey shack dis ones...sometin wey i don drink tire, sotey, i dey leave am for my toilet, incase i run out of water ..SMH sad sad

hahahaha,!!! I dey laugh ur poverty rate!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by NEROSKY(m): 1:54am On Sep 14, 2012
8 pack grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 14, 2012
I still prefer average men. Never been a fan of overmuscle.
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by NEROSKY(m): 4:22am On Sep 14, 2012
ogugua88: I still prefer average men. Never been a fan of overmuscle.

Average men like me right kiss
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by tellwisdom: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2012
NEROSKY:

Average men like me right kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin **somersaults into the river**
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by suzannah: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
tellwisdom: See this boiz dey use our money dey drink MOET...7,500naira MOET na em dey shack dis ones...sometin wey i don drink tire, sotey, i dey leave am for my toilet, incase i run out of water ..SMH sad sad
grin u realy re pathetic..its obvious u v only sin d bottle,neva touch it nt 2 talk of DRINKING IT!!!
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by NEROSKY(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
suzannah:
grin u realy re pathetic..its obvious u v only sin d bottle,neva touch it nt 2 talk of DRINKING IT!!!
take it baby, he's just joking, a kid for dat matter..!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by RickyRoss1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Am no gay, but these guys are just too handsome, what are the single ladies waiting for?
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by UyiIredia(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
see enjoyment. I envy them.
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
NEROSKY: Average men like me right kiss

Lol.

Ricky_Ross: Am no gay, but these guys are just too handsome, what are the single ladies waiting for?

Don't they both have girlfriends?
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by NEROSKY(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol.

Don't they both have girlfriends?

why has this not made front page
or are you not happy for them
Re: Photos Of The Day: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Flaunts In Amazing New Pictures by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Am hapi 4 dem. Psquare!! I dey feel una swag. GOD ma prayers r 2 love again,2 b famous within n beyond de world @large n finally 2 love u GoD almighty.

(1) (Reply)

African Girl Goes To The Club Without Pant!es And B Ra.. Goes W!ld / "I've Been Terribly Sick & Had Serious Family Issues"- Cynthia Morgan / See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.