Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,859 members, 7,889,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Which 1 Is The Best Between (konami)PES And (gameloft)Real Football Mobile Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which 1 Is The Best Between (konami)PES And (gameloft)Real Football Mobile Games (3975 Views)

Mobile Games Free To Download / List Of Sites To Download Mobile Games / Where Can I Get Hotest Mobile Games To Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which 1 Is The Best Between (konami)PES And (gameloft)Real Football Mobile Games by Naijalane: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
Which 1 is the best between (konami) PES and (gameloft) Real Football mobile games?

This is an argument between I and my Senior Brother who claims to be wiser.
I surfs through all forums here and found this similar thread pes-vs-realfootball-vs-fifa by chidex15, but yet doesn't solve my problem.

It pains me a lot when he continues saying that real football is better than PES. Truely, PES graphics are far superior than Real football. Real football does not look lively rather it looks like cartoon or/and sketch.
Whenever I tries to tell him the reasons for that, he ignores me and even trying to beat me up.

This annoys me a lot thats why I created this topic so that you people will help me out.
Re: Which 1 Is The Best Between (konami)PES And (gameloft)Real Football Mobile Games by Naijalane: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
Naijalane: Which 1 is the best between (konami) PES and (gameloft) Real Football mobile games?

This is an argument between I and my Senior Brother who claims to be wiser.
I surfs through all forums here and found this similar thread pes-vs-realfootball-vs-fifa by chidex15, but yet doesn't solve my problem.

It pains me a lot when he continues saying that real football is better than PES. Truely, PES graphics are far superior than Real football. Real football does not look lively rather it looks like cartoon or/and sketch.
Whenever I tries to tell him the reasons for that, he ignores me and even trying to beat me up.

This annoys me a lot thats why I created this topic so that you people will help me out.
pls help me out@all

(1) (Reply)

Exchange PC Games At Awka / Ps3 Game Cd's For Sale @ Cheap Price / Dream League Soccer 2018 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.