Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,481 members, 7,917,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

FAITH-FILLED WORDS - Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FAITH-FILLED WORDS - Pastor Chris (1590 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAITH-FILLED WORDS - Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

(1 John 5:4)

The Lord Jesus emphasized the importance of words. He used words in a most unique manner. When He spoke, blind eyes opened, deaf ears were unstopped, the lame got up to walk, and even the maimed were restored. His words were different, and full of power. It was His confessions that got the Jews offended at Him; He spoke like no one else. In John 16:33, He made a very remarkable statement to His disciples saying, "...be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

How did He overcome the world? He did by speaking faith-filled words. He conquered the world with words. Jesus tamed the system of this world through His faith-filled confessions. In John 6:63 He said,

"...the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

His faith-filled words startled the Jews and they wondered at Him, asking, "What manner of man is this?" He had no sense of fear. When He encountered the lepers, He said, "...Be thou clean...." (Luke 5:13) and the leprosy was gone.

Being born of the Word, the Bible says your faith is the victory that overcomes or subdues the world. You can tame your world as Jesus did by speaking faith-filled words. The Word of faith in your mouth will change circumstances. Refuse to be sick. Speak faith-filled words about your health, prosperity and success.

CONFESSION
I know who I am. Greater is He that's in me than he that's in the world. I'm walking in victory, dominion and righteousness. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper because I'm born of God, and my life is hid with Christ in God.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christianity And The Church Attracting So Much Attack / Crucified To The Religious World / Spaghetti Anyone? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.