Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,420 members, 7,974,714 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Poetic Expressions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poetic Expressions (564 Views)

Expressions (pix) / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? / Question For The Day?? Your Expressions To Last Year's Valentine Presents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poetic Expressions by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2012
Love is a very beautiful feeling. It puts a smile on a face and sometimes brings tears to the eyes. The conceptual understanding of love by Nigerians daily vitalises sex and leaves no room for in-depth poetic expressions. Love is not only about putting a lady to bed, it is about looking in her eyes and confessing what your sexual libido cannot make her realise. Ladies deserve our love and the earlier we realise this, the better for us. Read this poem to that lady you love, re-assure her you aren't all about the pleasure in her body and see if you won't totally win her trust.

You are Mine
You are mine, baby, you are
I keep telling the night sky stars, you are
I stare in your eyes and I'm helpless
You're a glory in disguise
If treasures I dare compare to you
They aren't worth the smile you wear
If it's wealth I dare compare to you
It isn't worth how glad I feel with you
You're a rare gift I stumbled on
The tears in my eyes can say that much
You're my love, my world, my queen
I hope this poem can say that much
You're mine, baby, you are
With you I'm a king indeed.

It's just a trial. Your response will encourage me to write again. Love's beautiful. Show it to that special someone today.
Re: Poetic Expressions by AzaMontana(f): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2012
Oooo ncoooh thats sweet. The thought behind the poem is sweet but the poem its self needs more work.

1 Like

Re: Poetic Expressions by Mynd44: 1:29am On Sep 14, 2012
Hmmmmm. The poem get as e be

1 Like

Re: Poetic Expressions by k2039: 2:15am On Sep 14, 2012
jami3y:
You're my love, my world, my queen
If the girl come sey im no dey do again,wetin go happen to your world

"More grease to your elbow",O gbiyanju

1 Like

Re: Poetic Expressions by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2012
Your comments are warmly received and appreciated. It was just a topic and poem I wrote in two minutes but your responses are encouraging. Now I have a reason to write more. Thanks!
Re: Poetic Expressions by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Write more of wetin? Abeg this one don do
Re: Poetic Expressions by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Write more of wetin? Abeg this one don do
[color=#990000][/color]

Lol! I'm sure you long for another #tongue...lol
Re: Poetic Expressions by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Can you read correctly?, dont write another one.
Re: Poetic Expressions by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Can you read correctly?, dont write another one.
[color=#006600][/color]

I actually thought you were joking. You shouldn't tell me what to do. I write whatever I like, so please

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Marriage in 5 Minutes / In A Relationship Who Cheats Most, The Guys Or Ladies?.. / Which One Do You Prefer As Your First Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.