Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:29 AM

Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. (895 Views)

''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. by christkid: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hi all,
I know lots of us on this site have added to lots of lives, now I want to add to yours by shearing this opportunity of a life time.
The world is moving on to a new phase, a phase where the internet is bringing people of different race and nationality together to work and do business from their homes, within their bedrooms, in cafes or anywhere internet assess can be reached, millions of people around the world, young and old are earning thousands and millions of pounds and dollars just working from home. some have quit their well paying jobs because of the benefits they are reaping from it.

A company now in Nigeria and registered has brought this much closer to us. They are the 1st of its kind, and some are already reaping huge benefits from it.
You also get to improve your IT skills in over 500 ways, because they also offer over 500 courses online. NOW YOU HAVE A WIN WIN SITUATION.

You can use your local bank accounts, you can use a paypal account, e-gold account.

Now the 500 course are under the following topics;

A+ Certification, Accountancy, Adobe, Cisco, CLAIT, Contact Management, Corel, Database, Desktop, DTP, ECDL, Equals, Graphics, i-NET+ Certification, Internet, Lotus, MCSE, Microsoft, MOUS, Network + Certification, Novell, Programming, Soft Skills,UNIX and Web Development.

All this is for a subscription fee of £100 (pounds) or ₦27,000 for a year.

HOW DO YOU EARN MONEY FROM THIS?

You earn money by inviting people to subscribe and u are paid a of £5 for your 1st for invitation and then £25 until your earnings is up to £500,000 where your commission will increase to £30, where your earnings is up to £1,000,000 your commission will increase to £35, when your earning by commission is up to £5,000,000 your commission will become £40.

You get paid by means you chose to bank account or paypal account.This is a special opportunity, if you get to invite 50 subscribers your commission will be at least N350,000 in a month,and you can earn N1,000,000 if you can market and get people, all depends on you and you still get lots of I.T Training online and interact on its forum if you have challenges in your training.

In fact for inviting 50 people you potentially will earn as much as N1,380,000.

Take advantage of this opportunity by subscribing at http://www.dktpartners.com/pals/royale
Re: Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. by prominence: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2008
i will advice you to stop chasing after shadows.
sorry to say that but all dis stories u have believed won't work
go get yourself a more realistic and profitable thing to do
gez you r still young, there are loads of things to do, jst discover what you as a person can do
basically if u dnt want to work, meaning you want to do ur own thing, find out wat you are passionate about

cheers
Re: Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. by christkid: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2008
hi prominence I am actually a marketing representative of the company, I already have sold subscriptions to people within and outside Nigeria. It is sad that those outside Nigeria are benefiting more from something done by Nigerians. Please check the site before you draw conclusions. Cheers
Re: Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. by christkid: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
We often use the internet to just do a lot of chatting online when opportunities abound on the net that are genuinely profitable.
the company's official website is www.diakrino.com so i will appreciate it if you try to find out more about us
Re: Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. by alpha7: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2008
I have been looking for such sites, I know i can market this stuff, I also noticed i can pay my subscription thru GTB and zenith Bank,
Thanks man, you are an answer to my prayers.
Re: Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. by christkid: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2008
thanks alpha7 am glad you see the huge benefit when it comes to home business, about the banks, yes you pay the subscription to the banks you mentioned, and you fill your bank details so that your commission will be paid to your account at the end of each month. Seems you are prepared for this opportunity, I wish you the best
Re: Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. by christkid: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2008
If u have futher questions u can post it and i'll reply
Re: Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. by adetoks1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2008
hi, do u guys offer online training as well. hw r d certificates isued? is it by d company or by d certified body.
Why must i invite so much pple b4 i can get my payment.
wat if i invite abt 10 to 20 pple & den decide to have my pay,cant i have it?
Re: Work For Yourself, This Could Be The End Of Your Job Search. by christkid: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
D certification is by the certification bodies, regarding the amount of people you invite, it is all up to you, you can invite a million and you can invite 0, but you get your commission for the number of people that you invite if you invite ten or twenty people that subscribe, you will get your pay if you invite 1 person that subscribe you will get your commission, there is no limit to it. You basically set your own limits or target.
you can decide to get as much people as you can (no Limits) its all about you.
cheers to you ade_toks

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental News / Nebosh(help) / Intercontinental Bank Result For Ph :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.