Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,378 members, 7,910,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:52 PM

Can You Afford N750? If Yes Read This - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can You Afford N750? If Yes Read This (548 Views)

Are U Ready To Take Charge Of Ur Financial Life? If Yes,read This (FREE EBOOKS) / Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!! / Can You Afford $15,000usd For Partnership Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Afford N750? If Yes Read This by emmnet(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2012
Hello fellow Nigerians how are you all doing i hope fine. Some weeks ago i posted an advert on how to import black berry from a UK site for just $75 (N12000) with ur atm card and also how to get 1gig in airtel for just N1200. And i gave it out for just N750 and the offer was closed on the 7th of september. But based on porpular demand i have extended it to 26th of september. So u can place ur order now while this opportunity last. So to order text the word "payment details" to 08069249788. Note that the info is in a pictorial form so u can easily follow the steps with ease. Also note that this offer closes on 26th september so hurry and grab it now. EMMNet Makurdi

(1) (Reply)

Laptops, T.V And Dvd For Sale @ Cheap Rate (fairly Used) / Good Profit In Haulage Business / How To Export Hard Wood Charcoal Profitably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.