Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,638 members, 7,926,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Partnership In Music Industry - Kudos To Kenny & D1 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Partnership In Music Industry - Kudos To Kenny & D1 (666 Views)

What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? / G.o.d1 : Disses Banky And Saucekid / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership In Music Industry - Kudos To Kenny & D1 by Naija4life77: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
I was thinking to myself today... how come partnership in business do not last that at the end of the day, people will go there are separate ways usually after fighting dirty..... On a lighter note, I sometime say its the Devil's fault because he does not like to see good things. Take for example Dbanj & Don Jazzy, they 'owned' the music industry in Nigeria but now whether they accept it or not., they have both lost something irreplaceable. Another example is Obi Asika & Olisa Adibua... Cousins for that matter . guys they went through a lot to develop a brand and now guess what the devil is doing?

It now brings me to Kenny & D1... these guys have been together for decades and I'm sure they would have had issues along the way but they still remain business partners, hence my kudos to them. I am an up and coming Entertainment person myself and after just one business deal... my partner and I are going our separate ways... He thinks he is right ... i think i am right. .How come partnerships rarely work in business?[b]I was thinking to myself today... how come partnership in business do not last that at the end of the day, people will go there are separate ways usually after fighting dirty..... On a lighter note, I sometime say its the Devil's fault because he does not like to see good things. Take for example Dbanj & Don Jazzy, they 'owned' the music industry in Nigeria but now whether they accept it or not., they have both lost something irreplaceable. Another example is Obi Asika & Olisa Adibua... Cousins for that matter . guys they went through a lot to develop a brand and now guess what the devil is doing?

It now brings me to Kenny & D1... these guys have been together for decades and I'm sure they would have had issues along the way but they still remain business partners, hence my kudos to them. I am an up and coming Entertainment person myself and after just one business deal... my partner and I are going our separate ways... He thinks he is right ... i think i am right. .How come partnerships rarely work in business?[/b]I was thinking to myself today... how come partnership in business do not last that at the end of the day, people will go there are separate ways usually after fighting dirty..... On a lighter note, I sometime say its the Devil's fault because he does not like to see good things. Take for example Dbanj & Don Jazzy, they 'owned' the music industry in Nigeria but now whether they accept it or not., they have both lost something irreplaceable. Another example is Obi Asika & Olisa Adibua... Cousins for that matter . guys they went through a lot to develop a brand and now guess what the devil is doing?

It now brings me to Kenny & D1... these guys have been together for decades and I'm sure they would have had issues along the way but they still remain business partners, hence my kudos to them. I am an up and coming Entertainment person myself and after just one business deal... my partner and I are going our separate ways... He thinks he is right ... i think i am right. .How come partnerships rarely work in business?

(1) (Reply)

Dpzle - DRUNK SONG [studio Freestyle] ~ Prod. By Rayce / Africans Rock GANGNAM Style...even Masquerades Had Their Turn. Lol / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.