Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Btw Oracle 10g, Msca And Msce - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Btw Oracle 10g, Msca And Msce (1071 Views)

Iz0-047 Sql 10g Exam Dumps / Download All Your Dumps For Free (oca/ocp,10g,11g,it,safety,itil,etc) / Oca $ Ocp 10g Certification Dumps Needed. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Btw Oracle 10g, Msca And Msce by fellow(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2008
I would like to know which one out of this 3 would give me a good career prospect. I was offered a chance to study any one of the 3 and i want to know which one would suit me well.

I am flexible and can adapt to anyone cause i have a great interest in computers

PLZ I NEED RESPONSES

Thanks Nairalanders
Re: Btw Oracle 10g, Msca And Msce by peejay(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2008
alot of people come accross this junction. i know how u feel. all of us into computers are also flexible and vibrant. but the big question is always ther, "wer do i go?" which is more prosperous? if i do this, would i be missing that? etc, but the answer is really in urself, i'll advice that u delve deep into each of these certifications and find out which one FITS UR LIFESTYLE,and wer each one would lead u to and how effective it is in d business(cuz its all about the business man!!). does it facilitate the most inportant goal of the business? and remember its always a good thing to at least be a MASTER OF 1., and have adequate skill in d rest.
finally, there r alot of forums out there for u to join and see how others in different sectors are fairing, they always have a good story to tell.
Re: Btw Oracle 10g, Msca And Msce by 27(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2008
I would say it depends on your area of interest and your motives.

If it's the money you're after, Oracle is the way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms And ICT Training In Port Harcourt....... With JOB Placement / Create Your Own Business With Car Diagnostics. / Ccna,ccnp, Oracle 11g, Oracle Java, Comptia, Certification Center In Lekki-ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.