Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,725 members, 7,930,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Stupid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stupid (813 Views)

All Guys Are Stupid (pics) / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] / Stupid Questions, Smart Answers!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid by sammy6(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2008
HALF DOZEN
Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets. "We don't have half dozen nuggets," said the teenager at the counter. "You don't?" I replied. "We only have six, nine, or twelve," was the r eply. "So I can't order a half dozen nuggets, but I can order six?" "That's right." So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets

HOW MUCH
I was checking out at the local Wal-Mart with just a few items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those "dividers" that they keep by the cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed. After the girl had scanned all of my items, she picked up the "divider", looking it all over for the bar code so she could scan it. Not finding the bar code she said to me, "Do you know how much this is?" I said to her "I've changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today." She said "OK," and I paid her for the things and left. She had no clue to what had just happened.

ON LINE SHOPPING
A lady at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly. When I inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the Internet and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM "thingy."

BATTERIES
I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. "Do you need some help?" I asked. She replied, "I knew I should have replaced the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car. Do you think they (pointing to a distant convenience store) would have a battery to fit this?" "Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have an alarm, too?" I asked. "No, just this remote thingy," she answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key and manually unlocked the door, I replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check about the batteries. It's a long walk."

COPIES
Several years ago, we had an Intern who was none too swift. One day she was typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?" "Just use copier machine paper," the secretary told her. With that, the intern took her last remaining blank piece of paper, put it on the photocopier and proceeded to make five "blank" copies.
Re: Stupid by Migines(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
*. . . . . *
Re: Stupid by tjtj1(m): 5:38am On Jan 11, 2008
shocked
Re: Stupid by crazyjay1(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2008
mingles wetin be ,
abi u don dey colo?
Re: Stupid by brimbrack(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2008
really stupid. more of this type abeg, i had a good laugh
Re: Stupid by tjtj1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2008
Wtf is wrong wit u crazy jay. ure dead meat now
Re: Stupid by clemcykul(f): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2008
he's dead for sure! cheesy
Re: Stupid by ThugLife1(m): 3:47am On Jan 12, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Sunday School Lesson / Me O Mo! / Supa Funny Joke: Oga Want Av Mago Mago Wit A Nun: See How Tables Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.