Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,648 members, 7,932,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Most Embarrasing Moment - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Embarrasing Moment (11894 Views)

Your Most Embarrasing Moment That You Can't Stop Laughing About. / Most Embarrasing Moments! / Most Embarrasing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by mimiko(f): 3:20am On Jan 28, 2008
@mailmac
make u waka go lost. if u won yab person go start am for your village.filho de rapariga!
one more thing, were u taught in school that shit's stored in a toilet?donkey.

this got me cracking up grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by clemcykul(f): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2008
*enjoyz fyte* grin
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by saucekid(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2008
*sits down with popcorn and soda*
waiting also
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by mailmalc(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2008
lol @mimiko, the malc won't hit back. undecided
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by clemcykul(f): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
better! *zooms off in dejection* heyy sauce c,mmon lets get out of here no show!
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by tufe(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2008
@malc
wussy
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by ifyalways(f): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2008
embarassed
Malc never start what you cant finish.
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by Rebellious(f): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
He's being a man. He simply said he can't fight with Mimiko but instead let HCl stand up for himself, like real men do.
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by hclacid(m): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
@rebellious
you don bribe person wey go substitute you abi? wetin you give am chop?ah, !!! no need to answer. i just hope sey you apply medication for the affected area because any where wey that maniac enter dey always get infection.
syntoms: severe,massive,explosive and disastrous itching in the affected area. devil don catch you tongue
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by Rebellious(f): 4:48am On Jan 29, 2008
What are you talking about? Why don't you allow your brain boot before start typing bullshit? Must I always try to interpret and decode what you are trying to say?
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by hclacid(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2008
how you go take understand me when u dey busy scratching all over the infected area just take care make u no wound am the more grin
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by saucekid(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2008
*i still dey watch. . . . . another people wan fight*
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by ifyalways(f): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ ass seed abegi bros simple chill out.
this babe has trashed you before and you were so defenceless and pitiable now you want to start again?
shame no dey your villa angry angry angry

go rest abegi.
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by hclacid(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ify
wtf, u wouldn't want me to loose the respect i got for you?would u? undecided so, if you got any problem maybe menstruation tension or a fight with ur husband or whatever don't get it on me.ok?
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by mailmalc(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ify nd tufe,
nah - it aint about being a wussy .    .    .    dissin a girl aint a gentleman's thing maybe crack some little jokes but not the way the lame hcl_acid would do.
Rebellious killed the lad like a fly and completely reduced his brains to pentium one so you shouldn't be surprised at his low deeds.

@hcl_acid
hey dude from the stone age .    .  watsup?  grin
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by hclacid(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2008
@maniac
ok, na gentlemen like you go turn ur wife into punching bag and am sure u never had a girlfriend before. now, get these things into ur legs cos no more space in ur brains:
1. this is a site
2. everything here is virtual, it's like owning a second life
3. u're fuckin' dumb that u try to relate ur personal life to a thread

one more thing, u feel u're better than people from the stone age?now tell me what u've got that they haven't or is it ur black and white tv(president) or ur kick and start volkswagen, ur god forsaken shoes and wears, ur exponencially depreciated way of reasoning. look i'ld advice that u go back to the stone age to learn the basic things of life.
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by mailmalc(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2008
@hcl_acid
oooops i knew that was gon'na hurt you - eeeya kpele. At least u've agreed u 'r from the stone age . . just imagine yourself talking about volkswagen beetle, black and white tv. . Damn . . it ought to be 'forward ever backward never' but your's is clearly the reverse. Anyway dude this aint the real world aiight. jst for d fun of it grin
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by hclacid(m): 2:28am On Jan 30, 2008
dude u now realize that this isn't the real world grin grin, killing urself to catch a little fish and trying to convince tufe and ify, what a pathetic lone vert. as the story goes 'u want to eat meat, call malu egbon'. it's better for to go after live girls instead of virtual ones afterall benin's got lots of good looking girls on the streets.are u that hideous
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by mailmalc(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2008
hcl_acid:

dude u now realize that this isn't the real world grin grin, killing yourself to catch a little fish and trying to convince tufe and ify, what a pathetic lone vert. as the story goes 'u want to eat meat, call malu egbon'. it's better for to go after live girls instead of virtual ones afterall benin's got lots of good looking girls on the streets.are u that hideous

a low and exceedingly slow brain memory at work grin
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by clemcykul(f): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2008
lmao
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by saucekid(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2008
obviously,a pentium 1 brain
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by tufe(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2008
lmao
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by ifyalways(f): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2008
hcl_acid:

@ify
wtf, u wouldn't want me to loose the respect i got for you?would u? undecided so, if you got any problem maybe menstruation tension or a fight with your husband or whatever don't get it on me.ok?
now i know that you are demented mentally or prolly suffering from PMS.
to hell with your respect and while at it try coconut water,heard it helps activate dead and almost useless brains.
Beggars believe ! angry
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by tufe(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2008
is this from experience that you speak
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by ifyalways(f): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2008
tufe:

is this from experience that you speak
ofcos,that was used on you.
well i dont expect you to remember,nuts barely remember their gory pasts.
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by tufe(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2008
ify can you get on YIM
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by mailmalc(m): 3:55am On Feb 05, 2008
Wats gud y'all? grin
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 05, 2008
YIM, so that you can pervert, right?
reminds me of PEAK (It's in you)
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by clemcykul(f): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2008
should i laff? ok ha ha ha grin grin
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by saucekid(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2008
nice laff clemcy
it sounds better than dracula
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by tufe(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2008
lmao
Re: The Most Embarrasing Moment by ademiller(f): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2008
well mine happened in school.

well im the HOC of my department, and i was writing down the names of my course mates. I decided to sit on the window sill so that i could make space for em.

i had been there for like 15mins when suddenly a co course mate said "Miller ur gstring is exposed"
i was like "shut up, wats the color? she said 'purple", Oh my God i so flew from the window sill like one possesed.
imagine ow many lecturers , students must have seen my purple gstring, my ass was poppin outta the window sill facin the whole school compound.

was dat embarassing? Hummm(lamenting) it was sooooooooooooooo embarassing cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers / Hurray 4 Clemcykul And Migines / What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.