Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,449 members, 7,978,443 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:29 AM

She's Only Beautiful At Night!... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Only Beautiful At Night!... (3584 Views)

For Ladies Only:beautiful Names That Can Make His Head Twist During This Val / Why Girls Trying To Be Sexy And Beautiful At All Cost. / The Only Beautiful Face I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2012
tashanja: @ OP:
Sure, I remember a bad experience during a druken night after clubbing, in a state of high konji when any punny would do, saw what I thought was an easy target, a girl standing alone by herself as if looking for a ride home.
Within a short distance in my car it quickly dawned on me that she was an ashi hawking for customers, no sooner than taking her back to her spot than it also became apparent that she had elephantitis in one of her legs(chai, God forbid!).
Omo, see how konji and alcohol clear comot from person body; worst still the girl wouldn't budge, she flatly refused to come down unless paid her for the whole night, claiming I made made her miss most of her regular customer - a big lie because we were not away for more than a few mins, I sure she must have used this trick to blackmail many other innocent men before.
Anyway, as at that time it didn't matter, all I wanted was to distance myself away from this person and quickly too - should by chance any of my friends see me and turn me into the butt of an endless cruel joke.
Yeah, I too became another victim and was fleeced and also returned home empty pocket; and yeah, me and my bottle of baby oil were tight friends that night. wink cheesy
Hahahaha...lol, sowie abt dat.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
i know one babe for my area.she fine for back but wowor for front
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
Well my father used to always say, to know whether a woman is truly beautiful, let day break.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
^^
and do you think he was right?
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2012
Absolutely.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Mynd44: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2012
I dont think he was
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by pendo89(f): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
Smh.
I really pity some women.I really do.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mynd_44: I dont think he was
to each his own.
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
grin ; D grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by tashanja(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Onainor Samuel :
Hahahaha...lol, sowie abt dat.

You can say that again cheesy grin
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
rokiatu: to each his own.
You think?
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by acesnhearts: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
crycouldn't see beyond the package..? Haa!
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Mynd44: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
aces'n'hearts:
crycouldn't see beyond the package..? Haa!
Now that's bad
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
tai2: It's mostly a Nigerian woman thing, I guess its a result of too much peppersoup and nkwobi, because when the package reveals itself after unwrapping, my brother na so so disappointment. You go dey wonder whether na the same backyard and frontyard you been dey see inside that cloth.

The annoying thing is the noise they usually make before the action starts and all is revealed a.k.a I'm the next best thing since Miss World. Most sef don't know how to perform, they just lie down and leave you to do the work, selfish creatures.
cheesy
Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by akraym(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
linearity:

hope u no dey hide 2 watch ur malee remove cloth from bodi.

Lol

1 Like

Re: She's Only Beautiful At Night!... by AdeniyiA(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
BLACK MARKET!!!
seriously,dis is d market men patronise in search of this vital complement,we need internal eyes for deciphering.
@OP,complaining about d lady's only-night-beauty shouldn't come to d pix @all cos i dnt tink u're interested in such by âpproaching someone 4 relp @ dark 9t. ur only interest is chop n clean mouth, so y bothe abt d facial outlook, unless u dnt kno wat u want

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! / "How To Break-up With Your Boyfriend Without A Fight? " / Why Do Fine Girls Prefer To Have Wowo Best Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.