Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Am Scared, Love Is So Hard..n Complicated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared, Love Is So Hard..n Complicated (808 Views)

Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me. / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared, Love Is So Hard..n Complicated by adora9700: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
We hav been dating 4 five yrs now but till now I can't vouch that I know him so well y does he calm to love mi and still sleep with other girls. Am scaared because I can't b with another could dis b true love whn it seems like am d only 1 feeling it, am d only 1 calling to knw wht is goiing on once I stop calling he never cals to knw how am doin n whn I complain he apoloizes n goes bck to d same tin am tried I dnt knw wht else to do. Plssss I need ur hhelp plss.
Re: Am Scared, Love Is So Hard..n Complicated by k2039: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
adora9700: We hav been dating 4 five yrs now but till now I can't vouch that I know him so well y does he calm to love mi and still sleep with other girls. Am scaared because I can't b with another could dis b true love whn it seems like am d only 1 feeling it, am d only 1 calling to knw wht is goiing on once I stop calling he never cals to knw how am doin n whn I complain he apoloizes n [size=13pt]goes bck to d same tin [/size]am tried I dnt knw wht else to do. Plssss I need ur hhelp plss.

Sorry,I hate to tell you this,he is not just that into you.
Move on and stop crying over split milk

If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. So don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.

He will never change,cheating is inherent in his blood,it is his trait,you cannot wish or hope he will be different,to expect otherwise would not only be slightly crazy, but it would leave you disappointed for the rest of my life.

Their are thousand of more deserving men who will treat you like a queen

Trust me this is not love,love is objective

Re: Am Scared, Love Is So Hard..n Complicated by jhydebaba(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2012
That's the way I treat my biacthes. Sorry girl, move on.
Re: Am Scared, Love Is So Hard..n Complicated by slimyem: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
adora9700: We hav been dating 4 five yrs now but till now I can't vouch that I know him so well y does he calm to love mi and still sleep with other girls. Am scaared because I can't b with another could dis b true love whn it seems like am d only 1 feeling it, am d only 1 calling to knw wht is goiing on once I stop calling he never cals to knw how am doin n whn I complain he apoloizes n goes bck to d same tin am tried I dnt knw wht else to do. Plssss I need ur hhelp plss.
all too familiar story.....
Babe,you are not in a relationship,and he's not your boyfriend and is never going to be!
Move on already!!
Re: Am Scared, Love Is So Hard..n Complicated by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
If the answer/solution to ur problem is not glaring to you, I think u deserve to be in d relationship and whatever treatment u get is justified!
Re: Am Scared, Love Is So Hard..n Complicated by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
you better develop more legs and run oh

before you marry am come dey complain for nairaland

(1) (Reply)

When Did U Receive Your Last "Dirty Slap" Nd On What Occasion? / Letter To All The Single Ladies / How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.