Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1888379 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (910) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gemineye: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yakira:

Incase you are interested I still have their past questions (I don't know how authentic it is though) and I might just scan and send it for you
please i need also..thanks...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Michealjamal(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hhh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Michealjamal:
Hello pls....i am a graduate of unilorin...anatomy with a g.p of 4.33....i intend to study mbbs now....pls any suggestion....m thinking of unimaid but I don't know of they admit based on catchment or indigenship... cos am a lagosian .....and I have to get d admission dis yr...help a brother.
Try unijos
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Michealjamal(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mammangaddafi:
Try unijos
unijos ?? R u a student dere ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khub: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hello bosses, please I want to ask that how good is someone's chance in uniabuja for mbbs, from kwara?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Utthaan4:
please who will educate and enlighten me on unibadan medicine admission,postutme, pass rates, 1oo level courses and mb pass rates and other relevant information. any infor is
appreciated.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Phantomhilz: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
PharmJohn88:
It's not a scam,

I had thought Unical will admit from other centres, since it is a centre on its own. They only give preference to their home JUPEB students and asked us to pay about #170k.

But do they accept students from other centres even with the #170k
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please, which state university can I pick for medicine this jamb. I mean a good one in terms of admission process, accreditation and facilities, I am from the South west.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tomiwaaa(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
tomiwaaa:

OOU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
tomiwaaa:

OOU
how is their post utme like, jamb combination or aptitude test.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Michealjamal:
unijos ?? R u a student dere ?
No, i am a student of unilorin but i have friends that school over there.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yakira:

Incase you are interested I still have their past questions (I don't know how authentic it is though) and I might just scan and send it for you
thanks... pls how can I get it... I really need it... and by the way are you a medical student there?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:20am On Jan 19, 2020
Can anybody help me with Information on Delsu. I am intending on studying MBBS and I am kinda skeptical that they are not up to date in medicine.
Pls reply ooo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Michealjamal(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Mammangaddafi:
No, i am a student of unilorin but i have friends that school over there.
plz can we talk better on WhatsApp??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emarvel(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2020
dunsin125:
Please, which state university can I pick for medicine this jamb. I mean a good one in terms of admission process, accreditation and facilities, I am from the South west.
LASU
OOU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Undilutedme: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Can anybody help me with Information on Delsu. I am intending on studying MBBS and I am kinda skeptical that they are not up to date in medicine.
Pls reply ooo
In terms of medicine, Delsu has one of the best medical school in Nigeria. They are very up to date, however their screening is what is the problem. It's very very difficult to pass
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Michealjamal(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2020
Emarvel:

LASU
OOU
lasu.....u know ppl sha ??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2020
Undilutedme:
In terms of medicine, Delsu has one of the best medical school in Nigeria. They are very up to date, however their screening is what is the problem. It's very very difficult to pass

Na wa ooo but hopefully I might stand a chance with a Utme and post Utme since I am an indigene
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Undilutedme: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Na wa ooo but hopefully I might stand a chance with a Utme and post Utme since I am an indigene
Sure. Once u meet the cut off in Delsu be rest assured that your ad.mission is certain, but I must warn, your high jamb score doesn't guarantee you anything. It only increases your chances a bit. A friend got 314 in jamb last year and couldn't get it because if their useless post utme pattern, I'm not trying to scare you tho but choose wisely. getting into Delsu is more of luck, money and connection than being intelligent. Every man with his grace sha, all the best buddy.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Undilutedme:
Sure. Once u meet the cut off in Delsu be rest assured that your ad.mission is certain, but I must warn, your high jamb score doesn't guarantee you anything. It only increases your chances a bit. A friend got 314 in jamb last year and couldn't get it because if their useless post utme pattern, I'm not trying to scare you tho but choose wisely. getting into Delsu is more of luck, money and connection than being intelligent. Every man with his grace sha, all the best buddy.
Are u a medical student or a practising doctor because I need advice.Here in lagos UNILAG is fire ooo their highest number of students are from diploma and I need a school that is sincere
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ezimo777(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Michealjamal:
Hello pls....i am a graduate of unilorin...anatomy with a g.p of 4.33....i intend to study mbbs now....pls any suggestion....m thinking of unimaid but I don't know of they admit based on catchment or indigenship... cos am a lagosian .....and I have to get d admission dis yr...help a brother.

Unijos or UDUS..
U got get immediately God's willing
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gemineye: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Pls reply ooo
up to date is not the issue...it's their screening exam that's the issue....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Emarvel:

LASU
OOU
how does lasu calculate cutoff and what was the Cutoff for medicine last year.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Pls reply ooo
I am aspiring medicine too, Delsu.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Undilutedme:
that's the problem there, the post utme.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jabarzee(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Guys how is Last medicine, what the percentage one needs to have to gain admission, I'm also a Lagos indigene
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jabarzee:
Guys how is Last medicine, what the percentage one needs to have to gain admission, I'm also a Lagos indigene
From my findings dude if you mean Lasu no be beans ooo medicine in Lagos sha hard no discouragement. I am an aspirant as well and I doubt many pipuru who did the post Utme for medicine Lasu got it. I was told until you can get 340 and above and above and score very high in post Utme that is when you can be considered as merit but as for 320 as an indigene and a good post Utme will see you through and believe in God some with even 300 got admission just circumstances that can just see you through
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jabarzee(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

From my findings dude if you mean Lasu no be beans ooo medicine in Lagos sha hard no discouragement. I am an aspirant as well and I doubt many pipuru who did the post Utme for medicine Lasu got it. I was told until you can get 340 and above and above and score very high in post Utme that is when you can be considered as merit but as for 320 as an indigene and a good post Utme will see you through and believe in God some with even 300 got admission just circumstances that can just see you through

Wow didn't know it was this hard, I heard they don't conduct post ume just waec result and jamb

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (910) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.