Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website (1923 Views)

Prime Land For Sale: Deals In Osborn, Opebi, Ikoyi And VI / To-let: 25sqm / Shop Office Space At Ikoyi Lagos and VI / Lekki, Ikoyi And VI Apartments For Lease/let (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 11, 2008
If you are interested in buying or leasing properties in Lekki/Ajah, Victoria Island or Ikoyi, you can see our website for the list of available properties for sale or lease.

The website is www.lekkilinks.com/property_sale.html

Properties available for rent in the same areas will be listed soon.

Ciao.

Kunlef
Re: Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website by joshjosh(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2008
bro kunle. goodafternoon. the problem i find with these websites is lack of good info and pictures. in this day and age a good estate agent can afford a small digital camera. i have sent an email to 2 agents asking for details almost 2 weeks now no reply.

we all dont like travelling to see properties you are not interested in.
Re: Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website by abocana: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2008
I think they should be able to afford digtal camera with all those millions.

People need t see before makng any moves, it's a modern world! get pictures of your properties.
Re: Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2008
Hi all,

Thanks for your comments. The truth is that this is naija and so everybody is being careful. Although I am not in direct control of the properties, I can say that sometimes the picture and some other info are withheld for security reasons. Also, some fraudsters and 419 guys can hijack the building once they know the specific property is up fore sale. And moreover, the properties for sale in places like Ikoyi, VI and  Lekki are often bought more because of location and not the specific building, and for properties that cost up to a 100 million naira and above, I think it is best to visit  (or even travel) to see it before you comit so much money. However, the info displayed is more to the discretion of our partner Estate Agents. If you want more info about specific properties, you can always contact the person listed to arrange for an inspection.

However, I can assure you that we will have some other  properties with pictures soon.

Regards,

Kunlef
Re: Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website by Seun(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2008
I'm looking forward to properties for rent.
Re: Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website by joshjosh(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2008
bro sorry to bother you again. this is an international site. most people cannot just leave canada, atlanta or dublin to come and see a property that easily.

i know what you mean and that is what i have been explaining to the guys complaining about banks. we always have to take the enviroment into consideration too.

personally i am looking for something that has 4-6 bedrooms. security and peace of mind is more important to me but i live too far to make that journey

i have sent mails to some agents they cant even be bothered to send their promised details. my mail is jj55jj55@hotmail.com if you have any other info please send it there marked lagos houses

thanks
Re: Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2008
Hi Joshjosh,

I guess 4 - 6 bedroom will likely be a duplex or bungalow. However do you have a specific location and price in mind? Also, are you looking to buy or rent? I might be able to ask my agents if you are looking at Ikoyi, VI, or Lekki/Ajah axis.

Regards,

Kunlef
Re: Lekki/ajah, Ikoyi And Vi Properties Website by joshjosh(m): 1:48am On Jan 13, 2008
yes sir duplex or bungalow would be fine. for sale prefered because it is a long term need for us. VI & ikoyi is ok as what i need in lagos are mostly at mainland/ central lagos. lekki prefered because i think i will get some new build houses there i am not a fan of them old houses. wont hurt if a boys quarter is attached. that said i am not rulling out old build if every other are ok and in a good area.

i dont mind somewhere not too far from the airport too.

regarding price, i would discuss that in a personal mail. but lets see what you guys come up with.

once more, i thank you for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling: Shops@ikota Shopping Complex Phase2 Lekki-epe Expressway Lagos / Half Plot Of Land At Banana Island Has C.of.o = 70 Million Asking / We Deliver Large Volume Of Sand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.