Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy (11958 Views)

Blackwater Withdraws From Yemen After Heavy Defeat By Houthi Shiite Separatists / US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand / Us Marines Pissing On Dead Insurgents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Does Africa collectively work together? You mean the corrupt goons working against each other to benefit their pockets?
Anywaz, I'm talking about the 21st slavery, not your sango toys.

Last time I checked, Muslim world did not start burning and attacking people. Do not confuse a few confused ediots for the Muslim world.

So why should an idiotic movie producer be confused for over 300 million Americans? Do you know how many Nigerians were attacked by muslims because of the Denish guy cartoon?

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Leobreezy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Does Africa collectively work together? You mean the corrupt goons working against each other to benefit their pockets?
Anywaz, I'm talking about the 21st slavery, not your sango toys.

Last time I checked, Muslim world did not start burning and attacking people. Do not confuse a few confused ediots for the Muslim world.
Uhhm, isn't that wats happening right now across the arab world? The american ambassador and 3 others killed are 'nt people shey?

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Finland(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
Aifey: US like UK wants 2conqur d world wit their military assoult. Refusin 2Apologies 2d islamic nations. Only intersted in syrian oil n 2distabiliz iran. Creatin wars 2maket their wepons n sell their products. Imagin supplyin rebel weapons in syria.
Your brain is surely damaged! Why would government apologize for an individual? when the world trade center was blown by bin laden. Did his country apologize to any body? Nairaland is filled with religious bigots with no brains at all in their skulls. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Finland(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

So why should an idiotic movie producer be confused for over 300 million Americans? Do you know how many Nigerians were attacked by muslims because of the Denish guy cartoon?
I wonder o! These people are common criminals,vampires looking for innocents blood to suck
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Same question that comes to my mind when i think about why a couple of islamic lunatics Extreemist should be confused for all muslims? But I

guess we will never know the answer to those questions.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by saleeh: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Callotti: I agree. Sending any form of para-military personnel to Yemen at times like these sends the wrong message. Let the US recall all their citizens from hot-spots. I can't even believe the US has an embassy in Yemen. . . . . . Of ALL places?shocked Umemployment must be like 20% in the USA. Kei!!!!
My good brother let me tell you what the muslims in middle east...are doing is wrong kiling innocent people...if the matter need to be followed strictly, it's the movie producer that needs to be killed because the punishment for it is death (attacking of any prophet character) note: in islam it's haraam delegation...
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by emmatok(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I guess you're right about that. But we all know that the USA is in support of ridiculing anything she does not understand. i.e the Islamic world.

The movie was produced by an Egyptian, do you know how many movies insulting Jesus produced on US yearly and nobody talks.
But this you friend will start fighting if you mistakenly play with the Quran.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by abbey37(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
What do you expect from a nation that harbours extrimists and the training headquarters of terrorists.this is the same place abdulmutallab and co were trained na
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
shymexx: Arabs are showing black Africans how to grow a pair...

We're the most cheated people, yet the most cowardly...

I'll write an article and post it on nl tonight about how Arab's struggle about their religion is interchangeable with black Africa's struggle with neo-colonisation, and show why black Africans are the most cowardly race of people on this planet... undecided

Who is cheating you? Is it campore that killed Sankara so he could stay in power forever
Emery lumumba that was killed by his people so they could milk their country dry

or sani abacha that Nigeria is still trying to recover the stolen wealth he deposited abroad.
or ibrahim babangida who owns estates all over the world including egypt.

Arab leaders are not better than black leaders. They live in lavish luxury while the citizens live in penury.

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Leobreezy: Uhhm, isn't that wats happening right now across the arab world? The american ambassador and 3 others killed are 'nt people shey?

Does the Islamic world start and end with the Arab world? How many Arab countries are agitating for violence?

Ile-Ife:

So why should a few ediotic people be confused for millions of Muslims?
Why was the christian world not castigated for what a Norwegian (christian) terrorist did?
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
emmatok:

The movie was produced by an Egyptian, do you know how many movies insulting Jesus produced on US yearly and nobody talks.
But this you friend will start fighting if you mistakenly play with the Quran.

As if Passion of Christ didnt ruffle a few feathers.
The christian world is used to hypocritically insulting their own God, so why should it cause chaos now? Using God's name in vain lol is a sin, but even a xtian morafucker still does it.

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by saleeh: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Aifey: US like UK wants 2conqur d world wit their military assoult. Refusin 2Apologies 2d islamic nations. Only intersted in syrian oil n 2distabiliz iran. Creatin wars 2maket their wepons n sell their products. Imagin supplyin rebel weapons in syria.
Let be sincere with ourself it's the muslims that were wrong delegations don't need to be killed,
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Finland(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Does the Islamic world start and end with the Arab world? How many Arab countries are agitating for violence?

Why was the christian world not castigated for what a Norwegian (christian) terrorist did?
And who told you he is a christian? get your facts right. If you don't have news channel more than AIT, go buy DSTV
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Finland:
And who told you he is a christian? get your facts right. If you don't have news channel more than AIT, go buy DSTV

Who told you he was not? Check again.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

That's why they are in Afghanistan and Pakistan using drones and heavy weapons to vaporize them. They are there because of the unwilling attitude muslims leaders have. it's ironic how these people say they are willing to die for mohammed but run like wild rats when the drones and helicopters come for them. America is loosing a few men here and there, but they are doing a good job vaporizing them like hot water, while they angrily kill their own wives and children with suicide bombs in the market.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by reindeer: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

As if Passion of Christ didnt ruffle a few feathers.
The christian world is used to hypocritically insulting their own God, so why should it cause chaos now? Using God's name in vain lol is a sin, but even a xtian morafucker still does it.

Certainly did ruffle a few feathers but i dont recall mobs killing people for that reason.
This current trouble in the middle easy is about a bunch of people finding an exuse to show their hatred for anything American.
just imagine if GEJ(who deserves credit on this occassion)hadn't been proactive, how many innocent lives do you think would have been wasted in the north of Nigeria.
Strange thing is not likely the killers or their victims probably saw the offending movie.

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

That's why they are in Afghanistan and Pakistan using drones and heavy weapons to vaporize them. They are there because of the unwilling attitude muslims leaders have. it's ironic how these people say they are willing to die for mohammed but run like wild rats when the drones and helicopters come for them. America is loosing a few men here and there, but they are doing a good job vaporizing them like water.

Its not in their place to go and tell a group of people how to run their government, and it is also not in their place

to dictate which religion is right, and which religion is barbaric. You have not proven your point so far. Try again.

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

That's why they are in Afghanistan and Pakistan using drones and heavy weapons to vaporize them. They are there because of the unwilling attitude muslims leaders have. it's ironic how these people say they are willing to die for mohammed but run like wild rats when the drones and helicopters come for them. America is loosing a few men here and there, but they are doing a good job vaporizing them like water.
Paki/Afg = mostly political. USA tries to brig "democracy" into a society that doesnt want it. Na by force?

And last time I checked, it's still not a religious issue and Paki/Afgh still does not equal the Islamic world.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Finland(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Who told you he was not? Check again.
Breivik described his far-right militant ideology in a compendium of texts entitled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence, which he distributed electronically on the day of the attacks. In it he lays out his worldview, which includes Islamophobia, support of Zionism and opposition to feminism. It regards Islam and "cultural Marxism" as "the enemy", and argues for the violent annihilation of "Eurabia" and multiculturalism, and the deportation of all Muslims from Europe based on the model of the Beneš decrees......

1 Like

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
reindeer:

Certainly did ruffle a few feathers but i dont recall mobs killing people for that reason.
This current trouble in the middle easy is about a bunch of people finding an exuse to show their hatred for anything American.
just imagine if GEJ(who deserves credit on this occassion)hadn't been proactive, how many innocent lives do you think would have been wasted in the north of Nigeria.
Strange thing is not likely the killers or their victims probably saw the offending movie.

Hatred is shown to America because American shows hatred to the world. Stop trying to conquer and rule. Your papa did not buy the Atlas.
USA has shown no history of respect for another culture, religion or identity.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Builder: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
One is an evil and a bully empire called the USA VERSUS An oppressive and intolerant religion known as ISLAM. Fight and kill each other let the world live in peace after u have eradicated each other
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
Finland:
Breivik described his far-right militant ideology in a compendium of texts entitled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence, which he distributed electronically on the day of the attacks. In it he lays out his worldview, which includes Islamophobia, support of Zionism and opposition to feminism. It regards Islam and "cultural Marxism" as "the enemy", and argues for the violent annihilation of "Eurabia" and multiculturalism, and the deportation of all Muslims from Europe based on the model of the Beneš decrees......

what is your point
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by elari(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
if i ask something, like how . . . . . . . Them go bam me.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Its not in their place to go and tell a group of people how to run their government, and it is also not in their place

to dictate which religion is right, and which religion is barbaric. You have not proven your point so far. Try again.

They are not telling anyone how to run their government(at least not blatantly) but these countries are save heavens for terrorist
their citizens (children) go to these countries to train. I've never heard any western government dictate to anyone which religion is right.
it is muslims that do that. instead western governments help with donations and welfare fore asylum seekers who don't work but depend on government benefits and reproducing.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Imoy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I like this.
It's about time all Islamic countries work together to tame USA's disrespect of religion.

Shameless Africa is too cowardly to do anything about the disrespect of their tradition, culture and identity.
So u want to kill in africa because of wat hapnd in america? I wil advice u 2 take d nxt available flight to america, and go and fyt. Mumuuu
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by kutchs: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Did the Islamic world support 9/11? Did they agitate for 9/11?

9/11 was mostly political. . . .learn your history plz.
Prof, do u mind telling us how 9/11 was political. Do u mind telling us the historical conflict between Osama and the US.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Paki/Afg = mostly political. USA tries to brig "democracy" into a society that doesnt want it. Na by force?

And last time I checked, it's still not a religious issue and Paki/Afgh still does not equal the Islamic world.

Pakistan and Afghanistan harbours islamic terrorist. e.g they gave osama a duplex to be chilling and western citizens of islamic origin go there to train.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

They are not telling anyone how to run their government(at least not blatantly) but these countries are save heavens for terrorist
their citizens (children) go to these countries to train. I've never heard any western government dictate to anyone which religion is right.
it is muslims that do that. instead western governments help with donations and welfare fore asylum seekers who don't work but depend on government benefits and reproducing.

Oh really? Well the last time I checked the meaning of terrorism was

"The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

How do you explain the war in Iraq and afghanistan? Isn't that terrorism. Judging by your

post, the western world can do no wrong in your eyes lest they need not to apologize for anything. Oh and I would

love to point out that france banned the wearing of burqa/hijab in their country isn't that on its own dictating to muslims

that their religion is not right? well unless you don't count france as part of the western world. And where in the

world did you get that the western world cares about foreigners up to the extent that they give them asylum and welfare?

Heck even some european countries are making their hatred of immigrants really clear that they are telling incoming

immigrants that they are not welcome!
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
Imoy:
So u want to kill in africa because of wat hapnd in america? I wil advice u 2 take d nxt available flight to america, and go and fyt. Mumuuu
So Yemen is in Africa?

Ile-Ife:

Pakistan and Afghanistan harbours islamic terrorist. e.g they gave osama a duplex to be chilling and western citizens of islamic origin go there to train.

America also harbors GWB. . . .your point?

kutchs: Prof, do u mind telling us how 9/11 was political. Do u mind telling us the historical conflict between Osama and the US.
I mind telling. But Google won't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Builder: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
why are people on this thread so blindly in support of America inspite of its evil attrocities worldwide, or are nigerians so fill with hatered of islam? for all all its worth, i careless.. the sooner these two senseless empire and religion erase from the face of this world the better it is for humanity
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by IleIfe2(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Oh really? Well the last time I checked the meaning of terrorism was

islam. they have become synonyms. muslims prove that time and time again.
Re: Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ile-Ife:

islam. they have become synonyms. muslims prove that time and time again.

Please read the rest of my post and dont act ignorant. I want you to answer some questions. Since your so in support of the western world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECOWAS Suspends Mali From Its Institutions After Coup / America: Allen West Suggests ‘Constitution-Abiding States Should Form A Union’ / Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.