Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,146 members, 7,946,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men (6185 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / 10 Things Men Just Need To Accept About Women / Things You Should Accept About Your Partner?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by mecussey(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

UTTER RUBBISh of the highest order....pls dont take your inabilities and weakness for a general thing.
men like you are hypocrites, because really, if thats how you think then fair enough, but if you feel so strongly about what you wrote above, AND BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE WAY OF LIFE, then why dont you tell exactly that to your partner instead of creeping like a common rat?!

YES i agree, many men CANNOT stick to ONE woman for the rest of their lives, but is cheating the solution here?! get real and BE HONEST with who you are if thats how strongly you feel about it.......... and let women decide if they want to be with a man like you or not!
is that not what the thread is about? to let women ACCEPT this fact about men? so in order to accept it, they need to KNOW it, so tell them that this is who YOU are, and basta!!!!!
I am sure you have slept with more than one girl.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Etranshub(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Its amazing how some guys form good guy on a thread like this that is just saying the truth about an average guy. Am sure its all in a bid to get the attention of some females and at the end u will be doing the exact thing the OP is trying to point out " bleep em one by one“ gurls dnt be deceived the OP is on point and it takes the grace of God to be faithful and not by calling this thread bull crap
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by shaybebaby(f): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
Etranshub: Its amazing how some guys form good guy on a thread like this that is just saying the truth about an average guy. Am sure its all in a bid to get the attention of some females and at the end u will be doing the exact thing the OP is trying to point out " bleep em one by one“ gurls dnt be deceived the OP is on point and it takes the grace of God to be faithful and not by calling this thread bull crap

Maybe you should speak for yourself.

mecussey: Baby I know you are jealous of the fact that we are men, we will always be men.

Err no. If you define your manhood by the fact that you can't keep it in your pants then I certainly do not have anything to be jealous and would not want to raise sons like you.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Adaeze003(f): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

UTTER RUBBISh of the highest order....pls dont take your inabilities and weakness for a general thing.
men like you are hypocrites, because really, if thats how you think then fair enough, but if you feel so strongly about what you wrote above, AND BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE WAY OF LIFE, then why dont you tell exactly that to your partner instead of creeping like a common rat?!

YES i agree, many men CANNOT stick to ONE woman for the rest of their lives, but is cheating the solution here?! get real and BE HONEST with who you are if thats how strongly you feel about it.......... and let women decide if they want to be with a man like you or not!
is that not what the thread is about? to let women ACCEPT this fact about men? so in order to accept it, they need to KNOW it, so tell them that this is who YOU are, and basta!!!!!
I wander o.. If you want women to worry less, why not tell your gfs and wives 'honey I love you but I'm a man and therefore I must cheat'??

1 Like

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by frank317: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

U can live in denial but this attitude won't take u anywhere. Bt wait did u jst call me a basterd? Pls take that word back, if not jst ignore my post whenever u see it.
Back to topic.
This is not about what women believe, and I know how to handle my relationships. Cheating hurts and no man who respects his partner paints it on her face.
But men do it, good men do it both those in marriage or in relationships. Why are we pretending this does not happen.
Ok, women don't accept it. Even when u u find out there is apossibility ur man is cheating don't believe it, when u do, leave his cheating asss. And marry another man. I hope u all are happy now.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
frank3.16:

U can live in denial but this attitude won't take u anywhere. Bt wait did u jst call me a basterd? Pls take that word back, if not jst ignore my post whenever u see it.
Back to topic.
This is not about what women believe, and I know how to handle my relationships. Cheating hurts and no man who respects his partner paints it on her face.
But men do it, good men do it both those in marriage or in relationships. Why are we pretending this does not happen.
Ok, women don't accept it. Even when u u find out there is apossibility ur man is cheating don't believe it, when u do, leave his cheating asss. And marry another man. I hope u all are happy now.

Good response. Truth hurts, and so funny how people come online to act too good in a bid to win admiration while refusing to accept reality, little wonder y most will continue to languish in ignorance, sighs.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
mecussey: I am sure you have slept with more than one girl.

and what has that got to do with anything?! the problem is NOT sleeping with multiple women, the issue is to LET EACH OF THESE WOMEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS; SO THEY CAN DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO BE IN SUCH R/SHIP OR NOT!]

frank3.16:

who is living in denial here? you are talking about what YOU are as a man, yet you dont want to let these women know about who YOU are, bwaaaaah....and yet you are saying I am in denial?!
when was the last time you looked your partner in the eyes and told her the rubbish you are writing on this thread?!

Back to topic.

pls, if you are a cheater, then by all mean SAY IT, but dont call us all cheaters. I (MBJ) does NOT need to cheat because i am fully comfortable with who i am.....and if i want to go and fukc somebody, thats what i will tell my partner. men like you are AFRAID of being yourself, AFRAID of women, and instead blame the whole world while YOU are the damn problem.

if you cant look at a woman, and tell her exactly what you ("supposedly" A MAN) want to do, yet call yourself the "head" of any r/ship, then you are surely mistaking. BE A MAN and act like one, instead of telling the whole world that you are a coward (no offense but the actions you mentionned are that of a coward).

you are all talking about THE TRUTH HURTS bla bla bla, while none of you "tough guys" can look at a woman and tell her what you WANT and GOING to do, what a bunch of hypocrites.

the funniest part about the above quote is that you seem to sound like you are doing women a favor by cheating on them. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
I reserve my comment
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by frank317: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

who is living in denial here? you are talking about what YOU are as a man, yet you dont want to let these women know about who YOU are, bwaaaaah....and yet you are saying I am in denial?!
when was the last time you looked your partner in the eyes and told her the rubbish you are writing on this thread?!

pls, if you are a cheater, then by all mean SAY IT, but dont call us all cheaters. I (MBJ) does NOT need to cheat because i am fully comfortable with who i am.....and if i want to go and fukc somebody, thats what i will tell my partner. men like you are AFRAID of being yourself, AFRAID of women, and instead blame the whole world while YOU are the damn problem.

if you cant look at a woman, and tell her exactly what you ("supposedly" A MAN) want to do, yet call yourself the "head" of any r/ship, then you are surely mistaking. BE A MAN and act like one, instead of telling the whole world that you are a coward (no offense but the actions you mentionned are that of a coward).

you are all talking about THE TRUTH HURTS bla bla bla, while none of you "tough guys" can look at a woman and tell her what you WANT and GOING to do, what a bunch of hypocrites.

the funniest part about the above quote is that you seem to sound like you are doing women a favor by cheating on them. LOL!

Pls Ogaa, I am not here to rant, neither am I trying to sound brave for being a cheat. Let's face the fact. Cheating on your patner is bad, weather u tell her in the face or not. But like u and I know, everybody has a secret. (pls don't give me the impression that I am talkin to some1 in kindergating) what's with tellin ur partner u wanna cheat. Its just like saying those who cheat in class first tell their beloved father that daddy I will cheat in class today. In this case the poster is trying to tell u that most men are generally into having sex with multiple partnes. Its like they are programed to. Men are controld by what they see, they musnt fall in love with who they cheat with, its just a physical thing, that why they find themselvs doin it wit not much remorse, unlike the women who attach their emotions to it. This the most reason why men cheat.

Now' in my 5yrs as a family and r/ship psychologist and interaction with others in the field, most couples problem boils down to cheatin by the male folks. I mean 70percent of cases. I c good men, quite men, Christians, men who truely love their wives(I no this cos they are bent on making it work), the question is why do this men cheat. Infact most don't really how they got to become cheatin spouse. My one on one interactin reveal that almost all of them just needed to have a taste of another pusssssy? And they are like "if only my wife will understand that it was just sex."

Now women who cheat don't feel like this and so don't xpect to understand. All I found out is that if men would think like women most men will not cheat. Bt do men think like women? I found out that the happiest women are women who understand men, these women go the extral mile to keep their men, or minimise the habit of cheating. How? They keep the fire burning, they know he has cheat and reacts in ways the mans conscience would judge him, they look nice, take their mman out, and make sure he feels really guilty for hurting him. Once the mans love is still there it works, believe me.

The best secret to controlin your beloved cheating husband is understanding why he cheats, nt by ranting and claiming a bad girl or living in denail and then feel hurt when it happens. The more u understand why he cheat, the more u are in control. Acceptance here only mean don't act rational, b calm and make calculated moves to make him stop cheatin on u.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
frank3.16:

Pls Ogaa, I am not here to rant, neither am I trying to sound brave for being a cheat. Let's face the fact. Cheating on your patner is bad, weather u tell her in the face or not. But like u and I know, everybody has a secret. (pls don't give me the impression that I am talkin to some1 in kindergating)

everybody has a secret?!?!?!?!!?! LOL, and what has that got to do with cheating? anyway, since you feel this way, i just hope you will feel the same way about your wife's "secret" lover.....since you have already accepted that she will have....secrets.

what's with tellin ur partner u wanna cheat. Its just like saying those who cheat in class first tell their beloved father that daddy I will cheat in class today.

FIRST of all, cheating in class is completely different than cheating on your partner, simply because when you cheat in class, you dont break someone's heart, you dont VIOLATE the TRUST that you partner has for you. here is also something that you should ALWAYS remember, when/if you cheat in class, YOU are the only one that will live with the consequences of such action. when you cheat, TWO people (sometimes THREE) are affected by YOUR selfish action.

SECOND i dont know about you, but in my world, HONESTY AND TRUST are the foundation of any r/ship, and therefore if this is what you desire then there is no reason why you shouldnt tell your partner about who you TRULY are so that she can decide if she wants to be with a %&"#@£$ like you.

THIRD the funniest part in all this is that you expect women to accept cheating but yet if your partner is cheating then you will probably dump her sorry a.ss.

In this case the poster is trying to tell u that most men are generally into having sex with multiple partnes. Its like they are programed to.

and again, i am telling you that there is NOTHING wrong with having sex with multiple partners......so long as each and everyone of them knows what time it is. the fact that you guys are trying to make it sound like a man MUST cheat, is where i am saying that you guys are talking rubbish.

Men are controld by what they see, they musnt fall in love with who they cheat with, its just a physical thing, that why they find themselvs doin it wit not much remorse, unlike the women who attach their emotions to it. This the most reason why men cheat.

NONSENSE AGAIN!!!!! men simply cheat because they are weak like that, no other reason. of course, people like yourself will come up with every reasons under the sun as to why a man cheats but ULTIMATELY it all comes down to ONE ISSUE: EMOTIONAL STRENGTH.
weak men like you will look for excuses for YOUR OWN lack of self control, weak men like you will blame everyone else but YOURSELF for your inability to tame the tiger in your pants, that you've been battling to control ALL YOUR LIFE. the problem here is WEAK MEN and nothing else.

Now' in my 5yrs as a family and r/ship psychologist and interaction with others in the field,

i will disregard that comment as nobody with such a poor mindset could ever be a family and r/ship psychologist.....even a teenager would reason better. but hey, Mr family and r/ship psychologist, what would you advise a man whose wife is cheating on him because thats what she require?

most couples problem boils down to cheatin by the male folks. I mean 70percent of cases. I c good men, quite men, Christians, men who truely love their wives(I no this cos they are bent on making it work), the question is why do this men cheat.

CORRECTION: if someone cheats then blame THEM, not the couple. now, if the wifey didnt do her wifey duties, then this man must tell how he needs her to be in order to satisfy him, and if she cannot then there is no need to cheat, simply let her know that you are not sexually satisfied and will require to get your groove on somewhere else....... in that way,. SHE IS FULLY AWARE OF THE PROBLEM, has a chance of solving it, and KNOWS that you will get yourself some side toto. remember: if your partner is fully aware (and accepts) that you have some side toto, then it is not considered cheating, and thats where nmy point is: BE HONEST about your shiit!

Infact most don't really how they got to become cheatin spouse. My one on one interactin reveal that almost all of them just needed to have a taste of another pusssssy? And they are like "if only my wife will understand that it was just sex."

if such man feels the same way when his wife gets some side dikc and says: "i wish my husband would understand that it is only some nice big cokc sex" then FAIR ENOUGH..... but we all know that such men are hypocrites, and would instead start world war 3 if their wives ever cheat!

Now women who cheat don't feel like this and so don't xpect to understand. All I found out is that if men would think like women most men will not cheat. Bt do men think like women? I found out that the happiest women are women who understand men, these women go the extral mile to keep their men, or minimise the habit of cheating. How? They keep the fire burning, they know he has cheat and reacts in ways the mans conscience would judge him, they look nice, take their mman out, and make sure he feels really guilty for hurting him.

what kind of NONSENSE is that again?! a man cheats and you expect his wife to cherish him even more? to make HIM feel guilty? BWAAAAAAAAAH! family and r/ship psychologist from la la land! whoever is getting advices from you is on a LONG THING!!!!!!

Once the mans love is still there it works, believe me.

and thats the important part....if the man love would be there at the first place, he WOULDNT cheat, lol!

The best secret to controlin your beloved cheating husband is understanding why he cheats, nt by ranting and claiming a bad girl or living in denail and then feel hurt when it happens. The more u understand why he cheat, the more u are in control. Acceptance here only mean don't act rational, b calm and make calculated moves to make him stop cheatin on u.

another pile of crap!!!!! no wife should try to control or take the blame for a cheating husband.......unless that man has told his wife that he was lacking sexually previously, tried to solve the problem TOGETHER, and nothing was done..... but even in that case, the man should let his wife know that he is going to get his groove on.

sadly, in the pile of nonsense you wrote, you fail to realize that most men who cheat, pretend to their wives that everything is ok, and therefore wifey has no reason to believe that anything is wrong, so THE ONLY WAY that a wife can do anything is "if" the weak/hypocrite husband tells her that he has a satisfaction problem.....but we all know that it never happen, especially when so many are married for the wrong reasons.

no woman should try to make a man stop cheating because IF HE DID IT ONCE, he will probably do it again. cheating says something loud and clear to any woman (whether they know it or not), it says: I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU OR OUR UNION!!!!! such kind of man will ALWAYS cheat, even if wife pays her toto with gold dust. this is because a STRONG men will say, i rather respect my marriage and lack, instead of thinking like the weak men who says:"to hell with my wife, to hell with my marriage, in fact to hell with everybody, i want this young and fresh toto!"

as for you being a family and r/ship psychologist, pls accept my sincere and deepest condolences for your customers!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by godwah(f): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
nonsense of d highest order.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by mecussey(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
Men will always behave like every other male animal.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by nikkyshyne(f): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
...she can decide if she wants to be with a %&"#@£$ like you...

as for you being a family and r/ship psychologist, pls accept my sincere and deepest condolences for your customers!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by frank317: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

everybody has a secret?!?!?!?!!?! LOL, and what has that got to do with cheating? anyway, since you feel this way, i just hope you will feel the same way about your wife's "secret" lover.....since you have already accepted that she will have....secrets.

FIRST of all, cheating in class is completely different than cheating on your partner, simply because when you cheat in class, you dont break someone's heart, you dont VIOLATE the TRUST that you partner has for you. here is also something that you should ALWAYS remember, when/if you cheat in class, YOU are the only one that will live with the consequences of such action. when you cheat, TWO people (sometimes THREE) are affected by YOUR selfish action.

SECOND i dont know about you, but in my world, HONESTY AND TRUST are the foundation of any r/ship, and therefore if this is what you desire then there is no reason why you shouldnt tell your partner about who you TRULY are so that she can decide if she wants to be with a %&"#@£$ like you.

THIRD the funniest part in all this is that you expect women to accept cheating but yet if your partner is cheating then you will probably dump her sorry a.ss.

and again, i am telling you that there is NOTHING wrong with having sex with multiple partners......so long as each and everyone of them knows what time it is. the fact that you guys are trying to make it sound like a man MUST cheat, is where i am saying that you guys are talking rubbish.

NONSENSE AGAIN!!!!! men simply cheat because they are weak like that, no other reason. of course, people like yourself will come up with every reasons under the sun as to why a man cheats but ULTIMATELY it all comes down to ONE ISSUE: EMOTIONAL STRENGTH.
weak men like you will look for excuses for YOUR OWN lack of self control, weak men like you will blame everyone else but YOURSELF for your inability to tame the tiger in your pants, that you've been battling to control ALL YOUR LIFE. the problem here is WEAK MEN and nothing else.

i will disregard that comment as nobody with such a poor mindset could ever be a family and r/ship psychologist.....even a teenager would reason better. but hey, Mr family and r/ship psychologist, what would you advise a man whose wife is cheating on him because thats what she require?

CORRECTION: if someone cheats then blame THEM, not the couple. now, if the wifey didnt do her wifey duties, then this man must tell how he needs her to be in order to satisfy him, and if she cannot then there is no need to cheat, simply let her know that you are not sexually satisfied and will require to get your groove on somewhere else....... in that way,. SHE IS FULLY AWARE OF THE PROBLEM, has a chance of solving it, and KNOWS that you will get yourself some side toto. remember: if your partner is fully aware (and accepts) that you have some side toto, then it is not considered cheating, and thats where nmy point is: BE HONEST about your shiit!

if such man feels the same way when his wife gets some side dikc and says: "i wish my husband would understand that it is only some nice big cokc sex" then FAIR ENOUGH..... but we all know that such men are hypocrites, and would instead start world war 3 if their wives ever cheat!

what kind of NONSENSE is that again?! a man cheats and you expect his wife to cherish him even more? to make HIM feel guilty? BWAAAAAAAAAH! family and r/ship psychologist from la la land! whoever is getting advices from you is on a LONG THING!!!!!!

and thats the important part....if the man love would be there at the first place, he WOULDNT cheat, lol!

another pile of crap!!!!! no wife should try to control or take the blame for a cheating husband.......unless that man has told his wife that he was lacking sexually previously, tried to solve the problem TOGETHER, and nothing was done..... but even in that case, the man should let his wife know that he is going to get his groove on.

sadly, in the pile of nonsense you wrote, you fail to realize that most men who cheat, pretend to their wives that everything is ok, and therefore wifey has no reason to believe that anything is wrong, so THE ONLY WAY that a wife can do anything is "if" the weak/hypocrite husband tells her that he has a satisfaction problem.....but we all know that it never happen, especially when so many are married for the wrong reasons.

no woman should try to make a man stop cheating because IF HE DID IT ONCE, he will probably do it again. cheating says something loud and clear to any woman (whether they know it or not), it says: I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU OR OUR UNION!!!!! such kind of man will ALWAYS cheat, even if wife pays her toto with gold dust. this is because a STRONG men will say, i rather respect my marriage and lack, instead of thinking like the weak men who says:"to hell with my wife, to hell with my marriage, in fact to hell with everybody, i want this young and fresh toto!"

Unfortunately for u, most women (especially in Nigeria) who find out their husband was cheatin on them would want to continue in the marriege wit hope the man would change. All these u ranting does not come into play when the real problem sets. And I am proud to say I help 8 of every 10 family that come to me. U must understand that cheating has become one of the problems of marriage and so it must be dealt with. The woman eith does nothing about it, leave the marriage(of which she becomes stranded given our cultiral setting) or seek for help, either tru pple like me or their pastors. the last tin I advice any woman whom I find out her cheatin husband still loves her is to leave the relationship.

and pls men who love their wife can still cheat on them, it is far easier for a man to cheat and return to loving his wife than for a woman to cheat and return to loving her husband. Ever heard of once a good girl is gone bad...? that's why u can never assume the case shuld be understood by men if their wives decides to cheat.

And pls cheating is not a result of man being weak? Well I don't really know what u mean by weak, but the last time I checked powerful politicians and rich men cheat more, these people take decisions tjat connotes strenght and toughness, e.g bill Clinton and obasanjo. Listen, men cheat b cos of the natural way they see sexx. They like it the way they like food, andmost importantly do not attach emotions to it. This does not mean there are no men who do not cheat, at least pple like u exist.

Finaly, this is not about what u think, cheating is bad and no one can tell his partner first, perhaps u tink I am saying its good. It takes a strong woman to handle a cheatin husband. Take ur time, talk to married women, tell them how u feel about a cheating husband. I bet they will just tell u "u are still a small boy, men cannot do with out cheating, leave that thing" but I wish all men were like u sha, the world would definately a better place, at least for the women. Sadly IT IS NOT SO, and it u don't know a lot women a strong enuf to face and deal with this fact, so stop bothering urself.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2012
frank3.16:
All the comments here clearly shows that we just don't like facing the truth. The world is not in ur imagination, its real; face it!!

The write up is, sadly, a fact and I know everybody who read it knows it yet they choose to insult.

Yet these same girl will always ask, why do men cheat?

Just how many man in ur life time do u know that does not cheat? I am not saying that all men cheat, how many does not? Pls let's be honest to ourselves for once.

many! wink
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2012
MrBrownJay...I think the Op is right in saying men can cheat without attaching any emotions to it but this is more difficult for women. This doesn't in anyway exculpate cheating. Cheating is a betrayal of trust. See, I av observed this for a while and frm my estimations, 75 percent of married men would have cheated atleast once in their marriage by the time they reach age 50. Does this mean they don't care about their families. Absolutely No. A very large percentage of these men never leave their family for the other women. Infact it is ubiquitous knowledge that no man will leave his wife and children for a mistress.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Etranshub(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2012
shaybe baby:

Maybe you should speak for yourself.

Err no. If you define your manhood by the fact that you can't keep it in your pants then I certainly do not have anything to be jealous and would not want to raise sons like you.
Its you that should just read and not comment to the thread, I can speak for men to an extent because I am one of them and u re not, I have friends close and nt close but we always feel comfortable discussing women issues regardless of our closeness. I met men from diff background,tribes,religion etc and its all the same when it comes to issues concerning "WOMAN“ so I can speak for men. But like I said it takes the grace of God , the faithful men re all trying due to his grace and am trying too so
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by butterflyy(f): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2012
no time to read all d comment bt i read d post and I av to say, I agree wth d poster cos as long as am a good, prayerful n faithful wife n he chose to have extra marital affair, if he takes care of my children n I n hez takes care of d home, I wont lose a sleep over that i will jst enlighten him on d dangers of STDs. As long as he doesnt bring them to my matrimonial home am good. One day he will advice himself n change. He is just a man n nothing bt human.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2012
12 inches!:
MrBrownJay...I think the Op is right in saying men can cheat without attaching any emotions to it but this is more difficult for women. This doesn't in anyway exculpate cheating. Cheating is a betrayal of trust. See, I av observed this for a while and frm my estimations, 75 percent of married men would have cheated atleast once in their marriage by the time they reach age 50. Does this mean they don't care about their families. Absolutely No. A very large percentage of these men never leave their family for the other women. Infact it is ubiquitous knowledge that no man will leave his wife and children for a mistress.

bro, we all know that many men cheat and dont attach any emotion to it.......thats not the issue here, what i am trying to make "some" people understand is that no matter how you wanna paint cheating, IT IS WRONG and nobody should accept a partner who does it, NONE!!!!

as for estimation, why would these married men leave their wives, since they have their cake and eat it too?! the only thing i am saying is this: if all of you believe that its "ok" for a man to cheat, then it should be equally "ok" for a woman to do the same.

butterflyy: no time to read all d comment bt i read d post and I av to say, I agree wth d poster cos as long as am a good, prayerful n faithful wife n he chose to have extra marital affair, if he takes care of my children n I n hez takes care of d home, I wont lose a sleep over that i will jst enlighten him on d dangers of STDs. As long as he doesnt bring them to my matrimonial home am good. One day he will advice himself n change. He is just a man n nothing bt human.

the reason many men even have the guts to do it is because there are many desperate low self esteemed women like yourself who cannot SAY anything, let alone DO anything. i suggest you revisit the BASIS OF MARRIAGE.

if you have no respect for your marriage, AT LEAST have some respect for yourself. how are you even gonna know what type of diseases he brings home, until you catch them? do you have a cure for AIDS/Herpes? what about extra marital children? but then again, when a woman has NOTHING to offer but her body, then she remains NOTHING for the rest of her life, and thats why her husband can treat HER like garbage.

@Frank 3.16
just because many desperate women accept cheating, DOES NOT make it right. many are into beating their wives, does that make it right? duh!
if by "helping" you mean telling a woman to stay in a disrespectful union, where she may catch a disease or die because of her husband infidelity, then keep on sending people to their grave.....yep, even if they dont catch anything, it´s a death sentence.

let me explain to you why...... a man who has a new fresh young toto to replace his old wifey will never look at his wife the same, never respect her again, let alone enjoy her intimate company again. that wife will forever be looked at as a "piece of furniture", a second class citizen. the day she dares open her stingy low self esteemed mouth, the husband will be quick to tell her to go to hell, as he knows he has some other women to satisfy him.

people like you are the PLAGUE of Nigeria, along with "2 Kobo" pastors that are equally deluded and keep people in the poor and desperate state of mind that they find themselves in. i dont feel sorry for you, its the people that you advise that i weep for.
but since you seem to lack GREATLY, let me educate you a little: THE FOUNDATIONS OF MARRIAGE IS RESPECT, TRUST AND HONESTY......and a cheating married man, that creeps like church rat, has NONE OF IT.
also, the fact that you advise women, while never even talking to their husbands, shows us all that you are a quack counsellor, who probably got your diploma (if you even have any) from some online BS university. if it is a COUPLE's problem then you need to meet BOTH partners, OR AT LEAST THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM (aka the cheating one)

the fact that you brought Obasanjo and Clinton up to this discussion, shows me FURTHER that you are very unintelligent (with all due respect). if you dont know the meaning of being EMOTIONALLY WEAK, then look it up in the dictionary Mr family and r/ship psychologist, lol!

PS i dont give a damn what uneducated despearate and low self esteemed women think, i am talking of REAL women with self respect, not the silly ones that want to stay married AT ALL COST (aka poor souls who will accept ANYTHING)

2 Likes

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by sweetcheecks(f): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2012
I have never came face to face with ABSOLUTE MADD-NESS unti I went through this thread!!! shocked

With relationship psycholgist that condone cheating, no wonder the world is a mass.

All i can say is, WOMEN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, SANITY LEFT SOME MEN CENTURIES AGO OR CENTURIES LEFT MEN BEHIND!!! angry
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2012
^^^^ sadly the problem is not ONLY men, it is also the GAZILLION of women who actually accept this madness due to desperation to stay married at all cost.

1 Like

Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by sweetcheecks(f): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2012
^^^^I KNOW. Hence I am saying they are on their own. Their choices now count!
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by goofie: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2012
seems like the poster is trying to justify his irresposible behaviour with a phony theory that he is creating.

YOU were created to cheat

YOU are polygamous in nature

YOUR poponini is uncontrollable

YOU have cockroach eye(ojukokoro)

YOU, YOU, YOU!! stop generalising it.

u r committing a crime of hasty generalisation.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
So what do u want the 40 year old woman who finds her husband cheating to do? Leave him? So the sole responsibility of taking care of her children would be on her head? This is not the U.S oooo. Welcome to Nigeria. By the way I have not seen any such a woman (of that age range) leave her husband cos he cheated. In Nigeria, it doesn't pay the woman. And in Nigeria, take it or leave it, men will cheat.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
mecussey: Yes if a woman cheat, she is a slut because, she has no reason to do that. Testosterone is a very strong homone in men, it alters our behaviour and has little or no regulator. The estrogen thats supposed to be balancing it sometimes does not show up at all due to the number of unclad ladies we see everyday with big things. The brain has no choice than to contunue to trigger the production of testosterone. Take it or leave it.

ever heard of women with a very strong libido? shocked
no? shocked

sorry grin
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by goofie: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
carefreewannabe:

ever heard of women with a very strong libido? shocked
no? shocked

sorry grin

yeah bt they will be termed as liking sex too much or being slutty
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
goofie:

yeah bt they will be termed as liking sex too much or being slutty

so
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by butterflyy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
?@ mrbrownjay, guess u were born today to not know whatz d society has turn into. Tell me how many women that spoke up abt their husbands infidelity and are listened to, some women due to their series of complaint has made d man worse. Ok, if she come catcham pants down, u expectam to divorce am or cry till he changes,, abegi go sidon 4 gutter, make i hear word. When i am to get married n I did, if I do all my duties as a wife n not b a liability to him and he decides to b unfaithful, let him, I no go get headach for his sake. He cant fit. N if he decides he doesnt want me again without reason, its his problem,everything happens for a purpose n we live n die once. I no wan die for anybody jor. I will pray abt it.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
butterflyy: ?@ mrbrownjay, guess u were born today to not know whatz d society has turn into. Tell me how many women that spoke up abt their husbands infidelity and are listened to, some women due to their series of complaint has made d man worse. Ok, if she come catcham pants down, u expectam to divorce am or cry till he changes,, abegi go sidon 4 gutter, make i hear word. When i am to get married n I did, if I do all my duties as a wife n not b a liability to him and he decides to b unfaithful, let him, I no go get headach for his sake. He cant fit. N if he decides he doesnt want me again without reason, its his problem,everything happens for a purpose n we live n die once. I no wan die for anybody jor. I will pray abt it.

I like your attitude even though it's different from mine. What I like about it is the fact that you simply accept the ups and downs in life as they come without giving you headache.

stillm would your husband do the same for you? just curious.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
butterflyy: ?@ mrbrownjay, guess u were born today to not know whatz d society has turn into. Tell me how many women that spoke up abt their husbands infidelity and are listened to, some women due to their series of complaint has made d man worse. Ok, if she come catcham pants down, u expectam to divorce am or cry till he changes,, abegi go sidon 4 gutter, make i hear word. When i am to get married n I did, if I do all my duties as a wife n not b a liability to him and he decides to b unfaithful, let him, I no go get headach for his sake. He cant fit. N if he decides he doesnt want me again without reason, its his problem,everything happens for a purpose n we live n die once. I no wan die for anybody jor. I will pray abt it.

^^^^ All I know is that it's a woman like this I want to marry. And I hope and pray I av NO CAUSE TO CHEAT
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by frank317: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mrbrownjay
Why are u filled wit so much anger, hatred and insults. This is making communicating wit u joyless. U are so angry, I can feel it in ur write up. I have never uttered one word of insult to u bt u have called me a bastard, quack, uneducated etc, is this how u plan on making a good husband, well I know ur type, I will jst let it go.

I just noticed that u are screamin wit no solution. All I get from ur post is that women shuld leave their husband if they cheat or quarrel wit them? Is that ur solution to cheating? Its not about accepting or not, let me give u a scenario:

I have a distant relation who is rich but cheats on his wife. She knows and talks to him about it on daily basis. she loves him and he loves her. Their first daugther is 22. Look, they are a lovely family. I wonder what u would have advised the woman to do, leave her husband? And the problem is solved. What are u really angry about?

U just insult me and I wonder if u understand English. Where did I say cheatin is good? Didn't u read where I said its wrong?

If all the women in the world leave beacuse their husbands cheat, I bet u, women will train their children alon, and more than 90percent of kids will grow without a father figure and they will still turn out worse than their father. Like I said before, the sanity of this world depend on how women can keep their cool, the home is theirs weather their hubands cheat or not. Better still it is only their cool that can bring a man to his sense, not quarelling, insulting and leaving the marriage like u are suggestin.
Re: 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
mecussey: Men will always behave like every other male animal.

then just note that many female animals cheat too wink

indeed, since DNA tests are possible biologists have found out that some birds that were assumed to be faithful to their partners cheat. some birds are known to stick to one partner. however, scientists found out that the females of the species raised children for other males which they were intimate with behind the back of their "partners".

same for other animals. female animals cheat too, if they have the possibilty to.

hard to face it, huh?

so: it is not only a biological drive in men wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Craze For Cum In The Mouth / Maryam Saw My Gigololo In The Bathroom, See What She Did (pics) / Ladies 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.