Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,185 members, 7,970,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! (31697 Views)

Married Woman Dupes Grieving Couple With Dead Son’s ‘baby’ (Pictured) / Nigerians With Dead Body Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by dnawah(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
I don't see this as his 1st time.and he may not be the only one in that act.we all have to be carefull,pls be on alert,report any monkey movements
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by reigningwisdom: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
please, dearest good and godly Nigerians, let's match to Aso Rock villa tomorrow to tell Nigerian authorities that this is evil to the height and this man's murder case must give a very rapid judicial attention and give this man a public execution within two months and let's be sure that no lawyer will stand for his defence. Let's start the matching tomorrow. evil has climbed to its highest height in Nigeria without a serious and long lasting attention given to it. wow wow wow wow, Nigerians, this is evil evil evil eveil. Kid lovers, Nigerian Police force, military officers, civil rights organizations, well mening Nigerians,, Save Nigeria Group (SNG) parents, all those that abhors evil join the tomorrow's match, our children born and unborn are no longer save at all, see how this innocent baby is killed in a vey shocking way. why? and for what?
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by reigningwisdom: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
The world must see it, the world will hear it, enough is enough! This is very ugly!! An innocent child was killed in this very chill and shocking way!
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by DrWhizy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
reigningwisdom: please, dearest good and godly Nigerians, let's match to Aso Rock villa tomorrow to tell Nigerian authorities that this is evil to the height and this man's murder case must give a very rapid judicial attention and give this man a public execution within two months and let's be sure that no lawyer will stand for his defence. Let's start the matching tomorrow. evil has climbed to its highest height in Nigeria without a serious and long lasting attention given to it. wow wow wow wow, Nigerians, this is evil evil evil eveil. Kid lovers, Nigerian Police force, military officers, civil rights organizations, well mening Nigerians,, Save Nigeria Group (SNG) parents, all those that abhors evil join the tomorrow's match, our children born and unborn are no longer save at all, see how this innocent baby is killed in a vey shocking way. why? and for what?
I feel ur pain bro. Buh I fink u shld remove d police force 4rm dat list. Just sain
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by gator666: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Do nairalanders remember the case of 2 criminals with 7-years old boy's head in their baggage, caught in Abuja over a month ago? Did we hear about it recently? No. Who ordered a head? We don't know. Who was to perform the ritual? We don't know. What happened to the culprits? We don't know. I am, sadly, very sure that one month from now nobody will hear about this case again.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by ciphoenix: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: what has your questions got to do with the situation? If you get your answers,will it resurrect the kid?
he wants to be able to point accusing fingers at a tribe/religion i guess. #pathetic
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by temitayorh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
That's bad[color=#550000][/color][/i][i][size=8pt][/size][i][/i]
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
ceejayluv: dunno if it's my phone , but those pics look kinda manipulated ...

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU ARE USING NOKIA 3310 ?
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Emylexray(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Gentle_J: Tears indeed! Do u knw d kid?
see question!....get a heart!
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by COOLDUN: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
ignis:
If you put him on flame immediately, how will you commence investigation? Now that he is alive, the security agencies can use him to track his partners in mission.

Investigation that will lead to where? How many people did Clifford Orji implicate after he was caught? You are talking as if you don’t know Nigeria, behind any ritualism there must be a big man behind it. The man has a customer who is highly placed individual that stands for him when the case changes like this one. The more you detain him, the easier he gets freed in a few days. The boss is now working hard to bail him or kill him in the detention to avert implication. Nigeria is one of the biggest mistakes ever made by mankind. The best thing would have been taking him to his house, and get his children if he has any and born all of them together. The child he killed might be the only one to his parents.RIP, the poor boy.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Osama10(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
angry shocked angry shocked

This is wicked,evil & demonic.

He must be working for someone in high places,can justice ever prevail in nigeria?

angry
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
ceejayluv: dunno if it's my phone , but those pics look kinda manipulated ...
probably ur using a TECNO
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by sessydoo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
The height of wickedness. how many more of these cases are we going to witness in this jungle called Nig? A young promising boy cut short in his prime!!! i weep for my Generation
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by olaezebala: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Why is this animal not on flame? Is there still fuel scarcity in Abuja?

Damn! I trust Lagosians this animal would have been the latest guest in hell. Pathetic

Humans live in Abuja and the don't just burn people anyho
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by deebuk2004: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
terrible,wonder shal never end in Nogeria,like terrible rumor of political ritual in ondo state,indian today shomorika tomorow
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
I hope he get jailled for the rest of his life, poor kid!
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by cesil92: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Unconfirmed reports says the man was caught with the dead baby stuffed in a suitcase at Tipper garage near Gwarimpa in Abuja yesterday .

Another reports says the conductor of the bus he board on suspicious of his bag ask him what was inside and he refuse to respond but the bag was seize from while he try to alight and arrested

Source: http://naijatalkative.com/2012/09/man-caught-with-dead-baby-in-suitcase-in-abuja/

People will never learn.. No matter how they are being caught, beaten, exposed and disgraced, it can never serve as a deterrent to others. Was he thinking he was a King Kong?
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by abe4kom: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Roasting that guy over an open fire wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by mrperfect(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
This is sad.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Richcreed(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
my judgement:death by butchering
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by BinghiNya(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
Another christian at work. Na wa for this Christians. Greedy lots
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by jubazz(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Unconfirmed reports says the man was caught with the dead baby stuffed in a suitcase at Tipper garage near Gwarimpa in Abuja yesterday .

Another reports says the conductor of the bus he board on suspicious of his bag ask him what was inside and he refuse to respond but the bag was seize from while he try to alight and arrested

Source: http://naijatalkative.com/2012/09/man-caught-with-dead-baby-in-suitcase-in-abuja/
Waray ni man yi sha embarassed
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by obyikye(f): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
shocked, this is wickedness raised to power infinity, little wonder the bible said the heart of man is desperately wicked....... can't imagine what the boy's family is passing through.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
∂α† guy shud be grinded τ̅o liquid by a powerful grinding machine & poured into a suck-away filled wit sh*t cos ∂α† is exactly wat he is.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by firestar(f): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Whymee: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
As far as we encourage Movie promoting money rituals make believe, this barbaric act will not stop.
They end up wasting lives, with the illusion that they will make money ritually.
GOVERMENT STOP NOLLYWOOD MOVIE, IF YOUR CENSOR BOARD HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND NOT EFFECTIVE.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by zumbigbo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Our politicians do worse every day ; through negligence and a dereliction of civic duty, Nigerians are dying every day before their time. From counterfeit medicine brought in by mafia, phoney road-building contracts, lack of light. This guy is just an example of Naija micro-nomics as opposed to Govt macro-economic corruption.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
BelaMorena: smh.

i am even appalled @ the op for posting the pictures.

^^^Exactly! There should have been a link for people with the stomach for such things to click on to satisfy their curiosity.

All the peeps calling for immediate jungle justice should think first; this devil couldn't have been working alone, and they need to beat out a confession from him first, or make him take them to the abode of his accomplices....my only fear now is that his partners in crime may have got wind of his arrest and disappeared.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by osho3mtech(f): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
MAY THE SOUL OF THE INNOCENT CHILD REST IN PEACE
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by AroOkigbo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
BinghiNya: Another christian at work. Na wa for this Christians. Greedy lots
Son of a pro-stitute and a product of a failed abortion, go get yourself circumsized. Ewu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) / Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / Punishment For Buying Stolen Phone In Lagos By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.