Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,532 members, 7,905,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2041133 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by knowledge12: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lawal4green: is not must to join the Armed squad Department, But u must work in any other department u're posted to.
tenx but wat of salary range (HND engineering)
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
knowledge12:
tenx but wat of salary range (HND engineering)
92,000 minus tax..................HND is HND in ministry of interior.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please How much is the salary for B.sc in NIS
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2014
Nigeria Police get approval to recruit more
personnel – Official
The Acting Inspector-General of Police,
Suleiman Abba, said on Tuesday that
the police had got approval to recruit
more personnel into the force.
Mr. Abba, who made this known when
he received the United Arab Emirate
Ambassador to Nigeria, Mohmud
Mohammed, at the Force Headquarters,
Abuja, said the recruitment would begin
soon.
He said that some equipment bought by
the Federal Government to enhance the
capacity of the police in fighting crimes
would soon be handed over to the force.
Mr. Abba also received Francis Bray,
Deputy Chief of Mission in the U.S.
Embassy in Nigeria. He commended the
U.S. and said he was mindful of the
existing relationship between the force
and it.
He said the relationship had been of
immense benefit, particularly to the
Nigeria Police in terms of training of
personnel on counter-terrorism,
investigation, and leadership.
“I am aware that there are a number of
training programmes sponsored by the
U.S. for the Nigeria Police which helps
to improve the capacity of our
personnel.
“A good example of that of course is the
training conducted by the U.S. West
Regional Centre in Accra, Ghana.
“I am also aware that just in the next
few weeks, a number of police officers
from Nigeria will be benefiting from
those courses,” Mr. Abba said.
He said the equipment donated to the
force by the U.S. had helped it record
initial breakthrough in the investigation
of the bomb blast which rocked the
EMAB plaza in Abuja on June 25.
The police chief called for the
sustenance of the relationship between
the police and the U.S.
Earlier, Mr. Bray described the
relationship between the force and his
country as “historic’’ and urged that it
should be sustained.
“We have always been able to depend
on you, and hopefully, you should be
able to depend on us, we look forward
to continuing the good relationship.
“This should include anti-terrorism
assistance training and investigation.
We are always here if you need us,” Mr.
Bray said.

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/166616-nigeria-police-get-approval-to-recruit-more-personnel-official.html
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2014
@police Force, the chairman of police service commission said last month that they will Recruit massively because 2015 General Elections, He said they will withdraw the new Recruits from training camp and use them for Elections and Return them to training camp after Elections. My Advice to All of us waiting for ministry of interior jobs, this year All security Agencies will Recruit massively Against 2015 General Elections. Let's expect Good News this month of August 2014...........stay Bless

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Lawal4green: @police Force, the chairman of police service commission said last month that they will Recruit massively because 2015 General Elections, He said they will withdraw the new Recruits from training camp and use them for Elections and Return them to training camp after Elections. My Advice to All of us waiting for ministry of interior jobs, this year All security Agencies will Recruit massively Against 2015 General Elections. Let's expect Good News this month of August 2014...........stay Bless
Thanks Lawal! Just like I said before dat all the security agencies will do their recruitment. Hopefully Dis month or Nextmonth,
Lawal plzz help me confirm dis info from ur end! I heard NSCDC replacement list and NIS shortlistment List is coming out nextweek, or latest Dis month! Haillings man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2014
Does dt mean there will b fresh recruitment/replacement or they will publish replacement list and start fresh recruitment for others?
Lawal4green: @police Force, the chairman of police service commission said last month that they will Recruit massively because 2015 General Elections, He said they will withdraw the new Recruits from training camp and use them for Elections and Return them to training camp after Elections. My Advice to All of us waiting for ministry of interior jobs, this year All security Agencies will Recruit massively Against 2015 General Elections. Let's expect Good News this month of August 2014...........stay Bless
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2014
What do u always mean by 'NIS shortlistment'? Shotlist frm whr or are u referring to replacement?
theoagwas:
Thanks Lawal! Just like I said before dat all the security agencies will do their recruitment. Hopefully Dis month or Nextmonth,
Lawal plzz help me confirm dis info from ur end! I heard NSCDC replacement list and NIS shortlistment List is coming out nextweek, or latest Dis month! Haillings man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2014
theoagwas:
I Heard since june that Everything Abt ministry of interior will End this August and successful candidates will Resume training same August 2014. If NSCDC and NIS Release Names Next week is Good for us, May God include our Names, Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: What do u always mean by 'NIS shortlistment'? Shotlist frm whr or are u referring to replacement?
when GEJ cancelled NIS apt test, He said is only the Armed forces (ARMY,NAVY,AIR Force and police) that has the Right to conduct open Recruitment like the one NIS did. So with that, open Recruitment is not sure in ministry of interior, for Example-SSS didn't place Advert. But their Recruitment is ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Nigga tanx but no tanx undecided allow the person I quoted answer. mr ITK!
Lawal4green: when GEJ cancelled NIS apt test, He said is only the Armed forces (ARMY,NAVY,AIR Force and police) that has the Right to conduct open Recruitment like the one NIS did. So with that, open Recruitment is not sure in ministry of interior, for Example-SSS didn't place Advert. But their Recruitment is ongoing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2014
Lolz..! ITK indeed......abi Oversabby
Aitee1: Nigga tanx but no tanx undecided allow the person I quoted answer. mr ITK!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2014
All join grin grin
Ask4bigneyo: Lolz..! ITK indeed......abi Oversabby
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: Nigga tanx but no tanx undecided allow the person I quoted answer. mr ITK!
Ask4bigneyo: Lolz..! ITK indeed......abi Oversabby
Good Good Good!!! It was a mistake.@Aitee1 I thought u Quote me. U're Leading.......1---0, am patiently waiting to Equalize.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2014
I quoted u, u refused to reciprocate....! And u allowed female to defeat u.. See ur life outside now
Lawal4green: Good Good Good!!! It was a mistake.@Aitee1 I thought u Quote me. U're Leading.......1---0, am patiently waiting to Equalize.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls u guys can exchange emails and phone numbers jst to yab ur selves. Dis trend is nt a place wia u can expoz ur childish bhaviour. U guys shld allow d trend flow wit usefl infos

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by eabiodun49: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
God pls hold dis month for us, so dat dis month will not pass us bye, sm1 shld also confirm dis info, i heard it frm a reliable source
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
eabiodun49: God pls hold dis month for us, so dat dis month will not pass us bye, sm1 shld also confirm dis info, i heard it frm a reliable source
What did u hear? Please share with us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel89: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Did you guys observe that the recruitment portal has been worked upon. I have keenly followed up the site to see what becomes of it in the face of ill-fated exercise. Just 2 days ago i got this apache page as response which means something is being worked up from back office. Just this evening i was able to find out what happen. http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/

The site now addresses Airforce recruitment 2013 and List of Successful Candidates for Nigerian Air Force Cadet Training - DSSC 2014.

I think this should raise some questions. CDFIB i think is for interior, so how come Air Force and DSSC. What happens to NIS that was initially advertised there.

You can think of other things too!

This is just mine.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel89: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
I guess more work is still going on the site. It contain shortlisted candidates for both Air Force and DSSC 2014 as against 2013 date they wrote.

I pray NIS list be uploaded as well.

Amen!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ayo25: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
xhamel89: Did you guys observe that the recruitment portal has been worked upon. I have keenly followed up the site to see what becomes of it in the face of ill-fated exercise. Just 2 days ago i got this apache page as response which means something is being worked up from back office. Just this evening i was able to find out what happen. http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/

The site now addresses Airforce recruitment 2013 and List of Successful Candidates for Nigerian Air Force Cadet Training - DSSC 2014.

I think this should raise some questions. CDFIB i think is for interior, so how come Air Force and DSSC. What happens to NIS that was initially advertised there.

This is just mine.
I can't find any list on there and nothing has changed with that site for me. It is still the same old news there.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
xhamel89: Did you guys observe that the recruitment portal has been worked upon. I have keenly followed up the site to see what becomes of it in the face of ill-fated exercise. Just 2 days ago i got this apache page as response which means something is being worked up from back office. Just this evening i was able to find out what happen. http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/

This is just mine.
guy, u well?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel89: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
1. http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/static/index?page=dssc-course-22-final-list

2. http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/static/index?page=2014-airmen-final-interview-invitees

Ayo25: I can't find any list on there and nothing has changed with that site for me. It is still the same old news there.

@Ayo, You can send your mail if you need a screenshot and if you still did not get it.

@Ozufool, I have been watching your rotten mouth for so long. If you do not behave yourself with me, its from me you will be taught how to mind your business and stop criticizing. Let me see you make stupid comment on my post again, you will regret your life.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
No querels, no insults pls. Usefl infos. 1luv

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 2:34am On Aug 14, 2014
xhamel89: I guess more work is still going on the site. It contain shortlisted candidates for both Air Force and DSSC 2014 as against 2013 date they wrote.

Amen!
Bro don't mind critics, the site is New, they are trying to put something there. Maybe is Network problem or personal mistake.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2014
xhamel89: 1. http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/static/index?page=dssc-course-22-final-list

2. http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/static/index?page=2014-airmen-final-interview-invitees

@Ayo, You can send your mail if you need a screenshot and if you still did not get it.

@Ozufool, I have been watching your rotten mouth for so long. If you do not behave yourself with me, its from me you will be taught how to mind your business and stop criticizing. Let me see you make stupid comment on my post again, you will regret your life.
Only if u ar God.Comote make I pas jor.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akinspc: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2014
xhamel89: I guess more work is still going on the site. It contain shortlisted candidates for both Air Force and DSSC 2014 as against 2013 date they wrote.
Amen!
bro u are right. I went to site just now and saw it. I pray they upload dat of NIS
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jimikata(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2014
akinspc: bro u are right. I went to site just now and saw it. I pray they upload dat of NIS
. where and how did u guys seeing the purported list? cos I check through the links provided and all I see is still the old news on the cancelled exams.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2014
I TINK dat DREXEL DATA BASE IS BEEN WORKED UPON.Wat Xhamel said its true.I saw DSSC & AIrfoce stuff yesterday on dat Site BUT as i check d Site again dis Morning It as changed back to d OldSite as it was before.My God grant us our heartdesires b4 dis year ends

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.