Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2038071 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
jarrot:
Please anyone with information about Nigeria Custom Service as regards recruitment should drop it.
Thanks

Someone pls say sumfin about this....even if it's Customs replacement for this year.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PACO99: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2016
I doubt if NSCDC would conduct General Recruitment this year. NIS just employed 1,600 personnel approved by FG. I saw it on punch news paper of today 21st March, 2016 page 8. I think they include both the injured victims and some of those who were told to leave the camp last year. Parradang is vindicated!! I guess Replacement from supplementary list come April is what might happen. Sometimes this NSCDC people sef are bunch of confusionists. Listen up ladies and gentlemen.. If NSCDC didn't do anything about Replacement/Recruitment by April next month, just forget it till next year. What would be would be and if God says it is yours, gbam! if God say no be your own just take heart and move forward...life goes on.. person go kill himself? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by omisakint: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2016
While waiting for the other jobs.. Why not try and explore peace corp of Nigeria. With God on there side they will smile before may 2016. #dontdull

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2016
If their plan is that we job seekers die or kill ourselves in frustration, they've failed cos I cannot kill myself. Not for any reason.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jarrot(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2016
House, why is nobody saying anything about Customs? Don't they do replacement? Or when are they likely to recruit please! cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2016
jarrot:
House, why is nobody saying anything about Customs? Don't they do replacement? Or when are they likely to recruit please! cry

NCS does replacement too, just that it is highly underground. Am trying to source for some info on that and hopefully, I'll get sumfin for the house on or before the end of the week.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jarrot(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2016
moneyMouthed:

NCS does replacement too, just that it is highly underground. Am trying to source for some info on that and hopefully, I'll get sumfin for the house on or before the end of the week.

Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2016
jarrot:
Thanks, I appreciate

U're welcome bro..we together on this one.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PACO99: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
moneyMouthed:

Any info from ur hence? Pls ask ur source whatsup about the General Recruitment cos my friend still told me it's gonna happen Late March or Early-Mid April. Pls confirm and inform the house.
Bros I no sure say NSCDC go do general Recruitment this year O. Make we just dey patient see wetin wan happen by April next month. I don tire for their wahala sef. since 2013!!! shooooo! But my source told me that it's true that some Replacement candidates resumed camp yesterday but that they were not given Appointment Letter. I mean I don't really understand what is going on but let's just take April as the deadline for all this NSCDC HYPERTENTION. If nothing happen btw 4th to 11th April next month me I don hands up and move forward. God bless our hustle. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
moneyMouthed:

I TINK CUSTOM is due 4 Recruitment,WE will b expectin.Welldone bro!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
PACO99:
Bros I no sure say NSCDC go do general Recruitment this year O. Make we just dey patient see wetin wan happen by April next month. I don tire for their wahala sef. since 2013!!! shooooo! But my source told me that it's true that some Replacement candidates resumed camp yesterday but that they were not given Appointment Letter. I mean I don't really understand what is going on but let's just take April as the deadline for all this NSCDC HYPERTENTION. If nothing happen btw 4th to 11th April next month me I don hands up and move forward. God bless our hustle. Amen.
LIKE How many were dey IN training CAMP 4 Nscdc.I pray dere shld b Recruitment too
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by fayose4real(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Home News
News
NIS regularises recruitment of 1,600 personnel
By - March 21, 2016

Comptroller -General of Immigration, David Parradang
Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

There are strong indications that the management of the Nigeria Immigration Service has approved the recruitment of 1,600 personnel over which the erstwhile Comptroller -General of Immigration, David Parradang, was suspended by the Federal Government.

It was learnt that the candidates had been given letters of appointment and absorbed into the service by the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board.

Parradang was suspended by the Federal Government in August 2015 for allegedly recruiting the 1,600 personnel in violation of extant laws.

He was said to have issued appointment letters to 700 Assistant Inspectors of Immigration as well as admitting 900 Immigration Assistants III into the Nigeria Immigration Service without the CDFIPB approval.

Parradang, in his defence, had claimed that he carried out the recruitment based on a presidential directive by former President Goodluck Jonathan. However, his explanation did not impress the government which placed him on an indefinite suspension.

It was learnt that the panel that probed the recruitment exercise carried out by the former CG cleared him of any wrongdoing.

It was gathered that the findings of the panel had put the Federal Government in a dilemma and the Presidency was yet to decide whether to recall or retire Parradang who had been on suspension for about seven months.

Sources said the approval of the recruitment by the government had further vindicated the suspended CG and proved that he had not engaged in any illegality.

When contacted on Sunday, the NIS Public Relations Officer, Ekpedeme King, said he has no information on the development.

“I can’t confirm the regularisation of the recruitment by the former CG. I don’t have any information on it now,” he stated. http://www.punchng.com/2016/03/21/nis-regularises-recruitment-of-1600-personnel/
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jt2damoney(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
fayose4real:
Home News
News
NIS regularises recruitment of 1,600 personnel
By - March 21, 2016

Comptroller -General of Immigration, David Parradang
Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

There are strong indications that the management of the Nigeria Immigration Service has approved the recruitment of 1,600 personnel over which the erstwhile Comptroller -General of Immigration, David Parradang, was suspended by the Federal Government.

It was learnt that the candidates had been given letters of appointment and absorbed into the service by the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board.

Parradang was suspended by the Federal Government in August 2015 for allegedly recruiting the 1,600 personnel in violation of extant laws.

He was said to have issued appointment letters to 700 Assistant Inspectors of Immigration as well as admitting 900 Immigration Assistants III into the Nigeria Immigration Service without the CDFIPB approval.

Parradang, in his defence, had claimed that he carried out the recruitment based on a presidential directive by former President Goodluck Jonathan. However, his explanation did not impress the government which placed him on an indefinite suspension.

It was learnt that the panel that probed the recruitment exercise carried out by the former CG cleared him of any wrongdoing.

It was gathered that the findings of the panel had put the Federal Government in a dilemma and the Presidency was yet to decide whether to recall or retire Parradang who had been on suspension for about seven months.

Sources said the approval of the recruitment by the government had further vindicated the suspended CG and proved that he had not engaged in any illegality.

When contacted on Sunday, the NIS Public Relations Officer, Ekpedeme King, said he has no information on the development.

“I can’t confirm the regularisation of the recruitment by the former CG. I don’t have any information on it now,” he stated. http://www.punchng.com/2016/03/21/nis-regularises-recruitment-of-1600-personnel/
Good development..Everyone shld be carried along.Baba God help us approve the replacement list so we can know our fate..Amen!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
On the 2016 NSCDC General Recruitment, there's still some hope after all as I just learnt from one of their top men.

He maintained that I should hold on and not let go stressing the fact that there's a difference between replacement and recruitment in the Nation's Paramilitary of which the NSCDC is just one of.

He pointed out that the NSCDC works and is managed by a preplanned schedule of Monthly, Quarterly and yearly events. He said for this year 2016, the NSCDC has both the recruitment and replacement in their agenda.

He urged me to stay calm and not pay a dime to anybody to influence my enrollment as scammers are everywhere to scam job seekers of their hard earned cash.

I have decided to bring this to the house just so we don't feel bad and/or lose hope in the scheme of things as regards the NSCDC 2016 recruitment.

For those with confirmed sources, not sources without credibility, i'd like you to confirm this info and give the house a feedback.

We must keep hope alive and not allow depression rob us of our blessing of a good job this year.

Good day house .
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rugged2k2(f): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
if u have a direct source you dont pay a dime.....but some ogas sell their slot. As for me and the people I helped we didnt pay a dime..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
rugged2k2:
if u have a direct source you dont pay a dime.....but some ogas sell their slot. As for me and the people I helped we didnt pay a dime..

I sent u a mail but u didn't reply me. Woxup, how is the replacement training? U were someone with very credible info here. Any latest info on the supplementary/recruitment ? I dey miss ur info oh. Pls answer my mail abeg. We need 2 chat.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rugged2k2(f): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Supplementary is still going on if ur leg long but is junior cadre....but they said they will regularise later
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
rugged2k2:
Supplementary is still going on if ur leg long but is junior cadre....but they said they will regularise later

Can a Bsc Holder go in thru supplementary plus that one mean say na Secondary School rank them go first decorate am with. Lol...U've not heard anything about the General Recruitment like it's gonna be out late March or early/Mid April?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mollode: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Where re u guyz having the training, are dey not using ogun camp anymore?

rugged2k2:
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
rugged2k2:
i wish u all d best. Please is kastina d only state d training has commence or every states command has started
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Cupidkc(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
I must confess, some people get legit information here. I don't have a long leg, infact I don't even have a leg but I love the kinda information that I get here.
Rugged2k2...Bigmouthed ....JIBOSKI437 ....PACO99 and many others I salute una o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rugged2k2(f): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Katsina is from level 8 upwards level 7 down your state command. Like I said my contact said the recruitment is under probablity but if they will recuirt it will be towards end of the yr
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jayjai: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
rugged2k2:
Katsina is from level 8 upwards level 7 down your state command. Like I said my contact said the recruitment is under probablity but if they will recuirt it will be towards end of the yr
the whole gov. List hav nt heared anythin ooo...lolx
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rugged2k2(f): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
maybe ur Gov no get Swag

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
jayjai:
the whole gov. List hav nt heared anythin ooo...lolx

Imagine...& they keep saying I shoulnt pay anybody a dime. Abegi Jor! If I see any sure link 2 hold my APL for any Fed Gov job for a fee, I no go dull o.

I finish service since June 6 2013 and since then, na from one small company job to another and time no dey again oh. Haba! person suppose get a confirm steady job so person go fit settle down to marry na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jayjai: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
rugged2k2:
maybe ur Gov no get Swag
busy
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Heineken(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2016
omisakint:
While waiting for the other jobs.. Why not try and explore peace corp of Nigeria. With God on there side they will smile before may 2016. #dontdull
Guy abeg if you can help me.. This peace Corps... Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Heineken(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2016
rugged2k2:
it's sad. You're not trying dear.. I sent a pm even mentioned you to help you never replied.. Wetin go happen go happen. No be this life? Even if u can't help you go at least acknowledge messgs...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Heineken:
it's sad. You're not trying dear.. I sent a pm even mentioned you to help you never replied.. Wetin go happen go happen. No be this life? Even if u can't help you go at least acknowledge messgs...

Sounds hotly vexed. Bro pls take it easy. No vex untop the matter say no be she help u. You are not trying dear, God help na im sure pass. Much luv broda!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by omisakint: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Heineken:
Guy abeg if you can help me.. This peace Corps... Thanks

They just did there pop last week Saturday in ede.... Next camp is in Ekiti but it may not hold until after the bill don scale thru... Try and get to there state command closet to you and they will put you thru. Where are you?

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Heineken(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016
moneyMouthed:

Sounds hotly vexed. Bro pls take it easy. No vex untop the matter say no be she help u. You are not trying dear, God help na im sure pass. Much luv broda!
correct
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Heineken(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2016
omisakint:

They just did there pop last week Saturday in ede.... Next camp is in Ekiti but it may not hold until after the bill don scale thru... Try and get to there state command closet to you and they will put you thru. Where are you?
am in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.