Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,499 members, 7,975,022 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2051401 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
sammy4love: what

baffle me so much about this thread is that nobody in this thread have
come out and said i collected appointment letter or did documentation,
it is always MY FRIEND! does it mean every member here is not connected,
blessed, favour or rather cause? there is nothing u will gain by lieing
or bringing confusion to the house. just today, civil defence commence screening of all staff, with biometric capture of all staff, in Abj at the state command headquarters zone 5.

@sammy4love u have been really helping with ur information. some people hv told u not to back out it shows how they appreciate your efforts.there is this proverb in my village that says "when some people notice that u r doing good to people freely they will package themselves to be better than u and claimed to have done better things than u did just to attract/make people feel they the real people that got all it take to be good".
Kindly assist people in ur capacity for its only God that gives the perfect reward

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
sammy4love: what

baffle me so much about this thread is that nobody in this thread have
come out and said i collected appointment letter or did documentation,
it is always MY FRIEND! does it mean every member here is not connected,
blessed, favour or rather cause? there is nothing u will gain by lieing
or bringing confusion to the house. just today, civil defence commence screening of all staff, with biometric capture of all staff, in Abj at the state command headquarters zone 5.

@sammy4love u have been really helping with ur information. some people hv told u not to back out it shows how they appreciate your efforts.there is this proverb in my village that says "when some people notice that u r doing good to people freely they will package themselves to be better than u and claimed to have done better things than u did just to attract/make people feel they the real people that got all it take to be good".
Kindly assist people in ur capacity for its only God that gives the perfect reward
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nnecar(f): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
olunavi: I don't understand why peeps on nairaland wouldn't grow up?mine is a vivid example.I posted stuffs abt receiving a call to come for A.P letter @ d NSCDC headquaters abt a mounth ago and some people here were runing their mouth anyhow,some called me names and some went as far as asking me to scan my A.P letter for them to believe me.That said,am happy to inform the house that am now a commissioned officer(1 star).guys,the truth of the matter is that peeps wit the right connections are still getting A.P letters daily for NSCDC and NIS.a word is enough for the wise.cheers

Congrats olunavi I wanted 2 reach u wen u said u were off 2 HQ, pls wld there b trainin or is it optional
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Festuslly666: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
U are all deceiving ur sefs in dis trend,cos nothing is going on.lets wait 4 d 1st quater of d year, so as 2 enable d implementation of d budget.dnt be deceived.yes i kn dat there is under g runs going on bt not until embago is lifted up noting now.so pls be prayerful nd wait.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by pj3400(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
if u av been given appointment, congratulations. If u haven't, ur own time will never pass u by. We all know Nigeria for what it is, so don't let things suprise us too much. If u don't have any oga at the top, and u are destine for the top, u will get their somehow or anyhow. When is time for u to be connected to d top, it will happen anyway and it will shock u to the bone. Go and watch tourch and u will understand and accept things in a better way. Prayer is good oooooo but I have to tell u this, is not the amount of prayer u do that will make u to get that thing u are really praying for. Whatever that will happen to u will happen at the right time and not because u pray and pray and pray. And again, one thing is to pray and another thing is to knw or be directed on what to ask for. Sum ppl don't pray too much before they have dir prayer answered. Many of us ask for the wrong tin while praying. Sumtin God knws that shuld he grant it at time, it might turn out to be a disaster for the seeker. Knw urself better, don't place ur hope on other peoples hope, do u best to help others and don't condemn urself becos of the way other ppl are being successful around u cos ur own time too is gonna come and will never pass u by. Good evening to u all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Festuslly666: U are all deceiving ur sefs in dis trend,cos nothing is going on.lets wait 4 d 1st quater of d year, so as 2 enable d implementation of d budget.dnt be deceived.yes i kn dat there is under g runs going on bt not until embago is lifted up noting now.so pls be prayerful nd wait.

Guy I am jus confused abt d whol tin on dis thread.d infomations am getin from d horses mouth is makin me very very confused.I dnt knw which to beliv.dat y I hav to go out today wit my uncle frend who is a top rankin army officer nd d info I got are:

CG NSCDC ws nt on sit bt the PA told us that
for now nothing is going on, that all this while
there hv been doing replacmnt nd that some
ppll who was taking by replacmnt, some have
not been paid nd some hv been told to stop
coming to wok,nd currently ther doing
verification of staffs
The acting CG NIS told him that they will soon
place advert for job anytime after easther
break nd currently no replacement in NIS

A deputy director in interior told me that no
A.P letter is been used out under the watch of
the current director of the board, that anyone
who say he/she got A.P from the board(level 8
and above)den it must have being signed by
the former director on/before December 5th
last yr.that i should ask dose ppl wht is the
date on their A.P. letrs.He said immigration will
place advert bt everything will be done under
G. He only advise me to get a NASS
member,ministers/top political office
holders,etc ready so that whenever advrt is
placed they can recommend/assist me

I get confused day by day.i tired of dis whol tin I hear say I hear say I did dis I did dat
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by henrizzle(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Amalision: I am just very confused on this thread. I mean veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy confused. My head is shattered. Cuz of the numerous tins I heard on dis thread I moved around to get d real fact so that my mind can be at rest. I alongside my uncle friend who is a top army oficer went to places today.
CG NSCDC ws nt on sit bt the PA told us that for now nothing is going on, that all this while there hv been doing replacmnt nd that some ppll who was taking by replacmnt, some have not been paid nd some hv been told to stop coming to wok,nd currently ther doing verification of staffs.
The acting CG NIS told him that they will soon place advert for job anytime after easther break nd currently no replacement in NIS
A deputy director in interior told me that no A.P letter is been used out under the watch of the current director of the board, that anyone who say he/she got A.P from the board(level 8 and above)den it must have being signed by the former director on/before December 5th last yr.that i should ask dose ppl wht is the date on their A.P. letrs.He said immigration will place advert bt everything will be done under G. He only advise me to get a NASS member,ministers/top political office holders,etc ready so that whenever advrt is placed they can recommend/assist me
Infat I am tired.which one will I belive.I get confused day by day. Those getting the A.P letters please come boldly and tell others the link or how u got it or ur connection.even though u don't want to make it public share it secretly via email.the help u render today may uplift u in life.nobody knws wht the future will tell on our destinies.God bless us all

you just said my mind
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Amalision: I am just very confused on this thread. I mean veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy confused. My head is shattered. Cuz of the numerous tins I heard on dis thread I moved around to get d real fact so that my mind can be at rest. I alongside my uncle friend who is a top army oficer went to places today.
CG NSCDC ws nt on sit bt the PA told us that for now nothing is going on, that all this while there hv been doing replacmnt nd that some ppll who was taking by replacmnt, some have not been paid nd some hv been told to stop coming to wok,nd currently ther doing verification of staffs.
The acting CG NIS told him that they will soon place advert for job anytime after easther break nd currently no replacement in NIS
A deputy director in interior told me that no A.P letter is been used out under the watch of the current director of the board, that anyone who say he/she got A.P from the board(level 8 and above)den it must have being signed by the former director on/before December 5th last yr.that i should ask dose ppl wht is the date on their A.P. letrs.He said immigration will place advert bt everything will be done under G. He only advise me to get a NASS member,ministers/top political office holders,etc ready so that whenever advrt is placed they can recommend/assist me
Infat I am tired.which one will I belive.I get confused day by day. Those getting the A.P letters please come boldly and tell others the link or how u got it or ur connection.even though u don't want to make it public share it secretly via email.the help u render today may uplift u in life.nobody knws wht the future will tell on our destinies.God bless us all

Guy, you are very on point. NSCDC is finding it hard to pay salaries now. I have an ex girlfriend who has not been paid for five months since she collected her appt letter.

Immigrations will annouce recruitment after easter, but a list already exists on the table of the Chairman of the board. However, those with recommendation letters from prominent and influential Nigerians including a proper follow up can be assured of a place in the NIS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arantess: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
henrizzle: you just said my mind
wat exactly is ur mind in all what he said?, if Ɣ☺ΰ no get talk abeg blow whistle

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2013
Good

morning my fellow brothers and sister, i appreciate all your love.
pardon me, if i have wrong anybody. anyway amalision have said it all,
that is exactly the situation presently. any further update will be
after Easter. the former board director actually sign some appointment
letters last year before his transfer for both immigration, civil and
some fire service, that was why, when the minister announced the
cancellation, he said all appointment letters documentation stand
cancelled too, some agent sneak some of such letters before the new
director fro min of justice assume duty. some candidate landed
themselves and there agent in trouble when they attempted doing
documentation at sauka immigration head quarter, they were nabed, so we
should be careful, patient not to fall into such trap by agent, once
they commence we will all know. this new director have not sign any
appointment letter for now, he only have a list compile for immigration.which is still subject to change especially senior cadre, wit more request by politician.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by olawumia(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2013
when the minister announced the
documentation at sauka immigration head quarte

How come they are documenting ?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Phynboi: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Our people say "cow weyno get tail na God de help am chase fly" some of us Don't have any politician or contact self. Na God hand we de. E go better

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by infonwose(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
sammy4love: Good

documentation at sauka immigration head quarter, they were nabed, so we
should be careful, patient not to fall into such trap by agent, once
they commence we will all know. this new director have not sign any
appointment letter for now, he only have a list compile for immigration.which is still subject to change especially senior cadre, wit more request by politician.

Tanx sammy4luv,u re quit right wt dis info..i pray dt Wen every thing is eventually settled it will favour all of us here. Any1 wt any info shud keep updating d house.dont mind wat pple may say, just keep d gud wk...happy easter 2 all n God bless us all..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2013
olawumia: when the minister announced the
documentation at sauka immigration head quarte

How come they are documenting ?
My sister/ Brother why not just sitdown dey look and watch them as they wait for recruitment after Easter?the CG, top Army officers,e.t.c i just they laugh, just keep quite they lookv like me, afterall you've got nutting to loose. Congrats to you o jare.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kennystbrown(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2013
Woo A̶̲̥̅♏ confused!!!!!! But ‎​G̲̅φδ will have Mercy on Us all
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jimikata(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
sammy4love: Good

cancelled too, Thank u brother for given us timely info on this forum, we appreciate u
and pls keep up the good work. God bless you. Pls i will like to have ur contact,u can drop ur number here;kade404@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2013
I disagree wit u totally... All gud tins a child of God gets depend on his prayers nd faith...
Yes some get wot dey want wituout prayin, who knows if wot u got is d best God has 4 u... Den maybe along d line, u wont b contented or satisfy wit dat.
But wen u pray nd God ansas, it comes wit contentment and satisfaction nd no regrets... We shud all trust nd depend on God nd not on men or our powas...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Flye: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2013
Peaple this thread has been silent for days o, please don't let this thread die because it is the only hope some peaple relied on for info.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2013
my bro,dis thread wnt die! We will b bak after easter break!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profcanada(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gud morning sister am interested in civil defence pls link with ur agent.my no 07034632176.i will appreciate ur assistance
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2013
hmmmmmm i tire oooo....my fellow NL wats happening na? Any info on NSCDC?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by festguy(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2013
arizona20: hmmmmmm i tire oooo....my fellow NL wats happening na? Any info on NSCDC?
it has been scraped!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unikazzy(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2013
festguy: it has been scraped!
hmmmmm......says who ooo......oga CNN
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by infonwose(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2013
watin dey happenooo....any info on NIS..my own agent say make i waitooo sey he go call me wen 2 move 2 kano 4 documentation n trainingooo...make una come outoo n talk on any info wey una hear....easter don endooo...i need d job die...God help us...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by waleola1: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
What the latest information on NIS? We go grin?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
nigerian immigration service is undergoing promotions of their staffs after which the start recruitment. Source from the board today.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
so pals,no info on NSCDC?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by infonwose(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
nnamdiduruji: nigerian immigration service is undergoing promotions of their staffs after which the start recruitment. Source from the board today.

Hi guy, pls i wil like 2 talk wt u personally...or may b chat wt u on watsapp..dis my numba-08174413275...hope 2 hear frm u...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
nnamdiduruji: nigerian immigration service is undergoing promotions of their staffs after which the start recruitment. Source from the board today.
guy, ur leg long o. U try sha. Let's put our hope in God and not in any agent. Shalom!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by infonwose(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.