Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2038379 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dandybutix: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2013
pls Fellow Nairalanders, Pls does anyone hav any news on d expected NIS employment list. Pls share on dis platform. Femi4real, nekede11 n Clun do u guys hav any info on dat pls
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2013
[quote
author=paul obi]

@ Adekanbi 1986 is either ur bent on confusing pple or ur so called per
sec is nt telling u d truth. May be, u cannot afford 2 pay him or he
dont want 2 lose his slot just lyk dat. A list is xpected 2b released in
Nscdc any moment frm nw, but in barges. So keep praying 2b among d set
of pple dat will say bye bye 2 poverty. keep keeping in touch with ur
agents. All d bst [/quote]

Thanks for reminding me, I wasn't even refering to NSCDC and I don't have business there. Am talking of NIS. And if u also want NSCDC, I have a friend working directly with the Comm. Gen. Ade Abolurin that can easily assist u without paying.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2013
adekanmbi1986:

Thanks for reminding me, I wasn't even refering to NSCDC and I don't have business there. Am talking of NIS. And if u also want NSCDC, I have a friend working directly with the Comm. Gen. Ade Abolurin that can easily assist u without paying.
Adekanmbi don't u think dat 4rm ur posts so far, u are d one dat needed assistance. It will only pay u well if u can focus on d Airforce thread whc is meant 4 ur type. If I may ask,why did u modify ur comment only 2 write ok if u were so sure of ur comment. U see ur flop!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2013
@ Paul Obi; do me a favour by giving a specific date. "ANY MOMENT FROM NOW" can be from now till next month,two months. Even if it is next year,its still any moment from now. So we are saying the same thing. I just pray it will be released soon. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ Merlina; U are absolutely right, I need GOD to assist me.. And to the whole house,am very sorry if my post is discouraging.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
adekanmbi1986: @ Merlina; U are absolutely right, I need GOD to assist me.. And to the whole house,am very sorry if my post is discouraging.
Bros tnx 4 ur understanding. The issue here is dat we are all here 2 help spread genuine infos 2 people dat are not priviledged to. We are all together. All our heart desires must be granted in a short while. PEACE!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
adekanmbi1986:

@ Adekanmi1986 you have answered my question by making me 2 knw ur nt referring 2 Nscdc.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ paul Obi, r u connected to either watapp or 2go.I hv smthn to share wf u.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ahmedabdullahi2: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
my gud pple of nairaland is gud 2 seek 4 advices in anytin u wnt 2 do, i applied on land army and my names av come out in 2nd bage nd here ix NIS again wich 1 wl i chose amng.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nelogee7(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
why is every body here talking about agent.. i just have this feelings that most of you here victims already , I am versed with the internet, Not saying most of here are not though, I have seen several similar websites with that of the Ministry of Internal Government. and most of them keep open forms of all the Units. NPS, NIS , Civil Defence. They have it open from year to year.. if you have filled your forms on any website that is contrary to the original website.. and some people call you and start telling you how they saw your form and they can help you and you come here and start talking agent here and there .. Honestly you have no right to comment on this trend .. i am saying this cos i have stopped somebody from filling such form before now. i cant tell you of other, but for NIS , if the link below doesnt tell you anything .. better than what your so called agents are telling you then you are on your own..

[url][/url]http://www.punchng.com/news/terrorism-fg-plans-special-corps-to-protect-borders/
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Nelogee,we don first see this link and we don tire for this link,if u are just seeing it now,sorry to say u are not just well inform.Y dot u view previous page b4 commenting
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Junny just come,u miss road,abi u don't no road 2 d thread u blong to.abeg no bi only u dey surf internet,hw can some1 give or pay money into acct of a person he/she don't knw,naija s wise,nobdy here s a learner as u think.keke... pls carry him back 2 where he s coming 4rm,...ma ppl i dey 4 church 4 all nite,i wan blast prayer abt d list, 2 b released
nelogee7: why is every body here talking about agent.. i just have this feelings that most of you here victims already , I am versed with the internet, Not saying most of here are not though, I have seen several similar websites with that of the Ministry of Internal Government. and most of them keep open forms of all the Units. NPS, NIS , Civil Defence. They have it open from year to year.. if you have filled your forms on any website that is contrary to the original website.. and some people call you and start telling you how they saw your form and they can help you and you come here and start talking agent here and there .. Honestly you have no right to comment on this trend .. i am saying this cos i have stopped somebody from filling such form before now. i cant tell you of other, but for NIS , if the link below doesnt tell you anything .. better than what your so called agents are telling you then you are on your own..

[url][/url]http://www.punchng.com/news/terrorism-fg-plans-special-corps-to-protect-borders/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
New comers,b/4 u comment.i employ, u 1st read d thread 4rm page 0,4 u 2 knw where we are and wat 2 say.stop drawing us bck wit ur info,we are only moving 4ward nt bckward.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=Rollindollars]@ paul Obi, r u connected to either watapp or 2go.I hv smthn to share wf u.[/quote

@ Rollindollars send me ur number 2 paulzy2k5@yahoo.com so dat i can huk u up on whatsapp
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by holycup(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Ahmedabdullahi2: my gud pple of nairaland is gud 2 seek 4 advices in anytin u wnt 2 do, i applied on land army and my names av come out in 2nd bage nd here ix NIS again wich 1 wl i chose amng.
is NIS list out too?.jst folow ur heart,only u knw wat is good 4 u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2013
Explain better,is NIS list out
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by penzino(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Oersted: Explain better,is NIS list out
make person answer abeg o
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by salbis(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ahmedabdullahi2: my gud pple of nairaland is gud 2 seek 4 advices in anytin u wnt 2 do, i applied on land army and my names av come out in 2nd bage nd here ix NIS again wich 1 wl i chose amng.
"Bage" indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by holycup(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
u re really a confutionist @ abdulahi,read comments b4 jumping in wth all ur false info.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ahmedabdullahi2: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
pls let learn hw 2 mind our busineses i oly ask 4 advice i knw nt evrybdy av d capacity of joinin army caus is nt lyk paramilitery.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by marocious(f): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2013

you like fight war or catch boko haram?,its your choice choose one,army for war, NIS for boko haram all na fight,jeje na him millitary and para-millitary sit down u say u get agent they no beg u o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sholay1010: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls,where is Sammy4love?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi4real911: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
sholay1010: Pls,where is Sammy4love?
make i give u his address
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY......
PLEASE THIS IS 100% PURE AND 100% GURANTEED......
Join the Nigerian Army...
For the next [71 RRI - NA]
IS THERE ANY ONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NIGERIAN ARMY.... AND
IF YOU KNOW YOU GOT A LOT OF PASSION FOR THE JOB, THEN YOU ARE HIGHLY
WELCOME.
NB- ONLY THROUGH
RECRUITMENT....
For any information and enquiry contact - TONI
07033869124 or Email - tonichris11@yahoo.com
NB - ONLY GUYS THAT HAS PASSION FOR THE JOB....
THANK YOU...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2013
Weti u dey call urself,jagon or jagajaga,wat do u take us 4,junny just come,abi primary school children.i already have ur record n my file,u are a 419,and am still tracing u,u will enter nigerian prison's net 1 day.4 ur info don't ever post anytin here again,mumu no dey here..useless man...
JAGARS: WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY......
PLEASE THIS IS 100% PURE AND 100% GURANTEED......
Join the Nigerian Army...
For the next [71 RRI - NA]
IS THERE ANY ONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NIGERIAN ARMY.... AND
IF YOU KNOW YOU GOT A LOT OF PASSION FOR THE JOB, THEN YOU ARE HIGHLY
WELCOME.
NB- ONLY THROUGH
RECRUITMENT....
For any information and enquiry contact - TONI
07033869124 or Email - tonichris11@yahoo.com
NB - ONLY GUYS THAT HAS PASSION FOR THE JOB....
THANK YOU...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:05am On Sep 02, 2013
nekede11: Weti u dey call urself,jagon or jagajaga,wat do u take us 4,junny just come,abi primary school children.i already have ur record n my file,u are a 419,and am still tracing u,u will enter nigerian prison's net 1 day.4 ur info don't ever post anytin here again,mumu no dey here..useless man...
Damn! embarassed
nekede11: Weti u dey call urself,jagon or jagajaga,wat do u take us 4,junny just come,abi primary school children.i already have ur record n my file,u are a 419,and am still tracing u,u will enter nigerian prison's net 1 day.4 ur info don't ever post anytin here again,mumu no dey here..useless man...
Damn!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Justcul(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2013
could this be the month 9th month is a month of delivery, a month of brk through and laughter.. O Lord, settle the Matter...!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Christo1985: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2013
Lord Jesus break every protocol that is causin delay from releasin d list dis week in Jesus name
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2013
@ nekede 11................
nekede or what ever you call your useless self, Has anyone or any nairalander came out to tell you that they were defrauded? If there is any naiaralander or anyone that i have defrauded in any way let them come out here to say it.... A clear conscience fears to accusation. For your information you can go and report to the I.G.
useless man.... you are one of those nairalanders with low life trying to Bleep people mind with ur contaminatd miserable life....
My advice for you is that you should go and boil some stones may be it will ever cure your cronic disease. Useless mad man that is trying to wear uniform useless man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ope4dtop: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2013
@Jagar,.it seems u missd d road,.this is nt d right thread 2 advertise ur army whateva,.u can kip ur help 2 ursef n ur household,.if it is dat easy 2 join d army,.den what ar u stl waiting 4,.plz dnt pollute diz thread,.park well;-)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2013
@ope4top.............

ope4top Or whatever you call urself... I think u are the lost and the most
fogorten and abandoned human being.... Go and give those poo you called
comments to ur entire household. If u know a particular trend or a topic
is not meant for you then why not move ur useless self away or better
still go and complain to the moon... Useless man
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by easiaq(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2013
Another new wk,d 1st wk of sept and d much awaited wk many re waitin to c thank God.i jst pray d speculatn of list comin out today b a realistic 1 and i should b among d succesful person.Ameen ya Allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.