Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,265 members, 7,947,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2047388 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nelogee7(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
please sombody should help .. how do i fill the exact date of my exam i wrote 2001, I can find the time table , if you have filled yours please let us know how you went about it ..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by wosawab: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Glory be to God, the time has realy comes. Thanks to SAMMYLUV and other comrades in da house for their infos, a big thank you to you all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by muyeindaclub(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Has any1 made d payment nd conclude d registration, banks in ib are behaving funny
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2013
Please I am sorry for saying this. If you made THIRD CLASS OR PASS, please your best bet is to apply for Immigration Assistant by using ONLY your O'level result(DON'T USE YOUR B.SC OR HND AT ALL). With this, you have an upper hand in securing the job. I heard from a very reliable source that those with third class can't get the job. I know I may be critised, but that is just the truth. My source can't be wrong because he told me on Sunday night that NIS will start recruitment on Monday before the advert came out on Monday. So I believe my source has a first-hand information about NIS. I am sorry if I didn't say it well. It's quite unfortunate that Nigeria is gradually turning to something else.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2013
Kismo take ur tym oh..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2013
kismo: Please I am sorry for saying this. If you made THIRD CLASS OR PASS, please your best bet is to apply for Immigration Assistant by using ONLY your O'level result(DON'T USE YOUR B.SC OR HND AT ALL). With this, you have an upper hand in securing the job. I heard from a very reliable source that those with third class can't get the job. I know I may be critised, but that is just the truth. My source can't be wrong because he told me on Sunday night that NIS will start recruitment on Monday before the advert came out on Monday. So I believe my source has a first-hand information about NIS. I am sorry if I didn't say it well. It's quite unfortunate that Nigeria is gradually turning to something else.

Am sorry dat ur information is wrong and dnt try 2 spoil d minds of d ppl here,u and agent are nt the minister nor CG,if u had fill dat form u wld notice dat d was space 4 3rd class no pass and if d won't take 3rd de wld hv stated it in there advert..so pack well with dat ur story

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abbaj: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2013
pay4me av been having issues regarding validation number after payments either tru banks or oinline i paid online it was success full and have printed the aknowledgment slip, but when i tried it d second time for my friend, its was successful but its still saying invalid validation number so i contacted pay4me support with my details they are working on it and will let me know wen it is fixed via my email
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
@abba j,plz,hw did u manage 2 pay online?i followed d instructions still notin show up. D
instruction waz 2 enter my pin,and select V-Pay as my card type.bor notin of such on al d system i made use of.kindly,put me thru.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
rom1:
Am sorry dat ur information is wrong and dnt try 2 spoil d minds of d ppl here,u and agent are nt the minister nor CG,if u had fill dat form u wld notice dat d was space 4 3rd class no pass and if d won't take 3rd de wld hv stated it in there advert..so pack well with dat ur story
LOL. OKAY, SIR! But I would suggest you confirm first, before refutting my claims.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
kismo:
LOL. OKAY, SIR! But I would suggest you confirm first, before refutting my claims.

My broda there is nothing 2 confirm...if they won't take it wld be spelled out like they did in airforce,navy, army..so make every o man apply,after here comes who knw who..so one luv my pple
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Rom1, who told you that column has no Pass? You try pick Polytechnic in "Post Secondary Type" and see if there will not be Pass in the "Post Sec Grade"
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
kismo: @Rom1, who told you that column has no Pass? You try pick Polytechnic in "Post Secondary Type" and see if there will not be Pass in the "Post Sec Grade"

So if u knew abt dat why then did u come here 2 say all dat..is nt by first class oh is by ur oga at d top incase u hv 4gottin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ahmedabdullahi2: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls has anybdy gotin his/her validation No. 4rm bank? caus i went 2 d but they keep talin me stories abt signal they said they avn't any signal.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
@kismo I understand ur plight Bsc honour is standard , at all govt level 3rclass is accepted, here n abroad except d sector just want to cos of numbers . That explains exams and interviews. Ok what of those pple who went to sch to buy 2.1, n 22? Are they better of? Come on give some pple a chance n emphasize more on making immigration u hear.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by hariorh: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Can't really understand why u have to pay before u can apply for a govt job. (not like dey won't deduct their tax from your pay; that is, if u are even given employment)

They didnt even specify how many positions are available... maybe 20 out of which over 1million candidates will jostle for.

I have a feeling some oga at the top wants to fill up his pocket by taking advantage of the massive number unemployed youths in the nation. Since the youths are too scared and lazy to challenge the govt and would rather grumble & succumb, the govt will only continue to stamp out any form of job opportunities so that they can continue to make their cool cash from una laziness.

#1000 multiplied by 1 million candidates... do the math

grin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
@kismo I understand ur plight Bsc honour is standard, govt accept 3rd class here n abroad, ok what of those pple dat went to sch to buy 21 n 2.2? Are they better of? That explain exams n interviews, Come on give some pple a chance and instead emphasize more on making immigration u hear.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by pj3400(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kismo. Leave this ppl now. Job Før 9ja now na lotto. Ppl want them to indicate that if u av a 3rd class please don't apply Før certain post when they need M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊.to gather. If you have 3rd class and they employ u then, you can never tell me u didn't influence it.

Who said we don't know that some ppl with 3rd class are far better than some ppl with first class? But try to listen to warning at times not because you should not do that thing but to determine the king of grave you wish to berry urself..

If na private company dey do this now we go dey complain. Must we pay before we serve our father land?

Rubbish. As if they will be fair with their selection.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by fada8: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
I have gotten my validation number bt don't know how to proceed with my application process ie to get my exam number. Pls guys help me out.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by erijeniwt(f): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls how do you get back to your profile after leaving the page?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
pj3400: Kismo. Leave this ppl now. Job Før 9ja now na lotto. Ppl want them to indicate that if u av a 3rd class please don't apply Før certain post when they need M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊.to gather. If you have 3rd class and they employ u then, you can never tell me u didn't influence it.

Who said we don't know that some ppl with 3rd class are far better than some ppl with first class? But try to listen to warning at times not because you should not do that thing but to determine the king of grave you wish to berry urself..

If na private company dey do this now we go dey complain. Must we pay before we serve our father land?

Rubbish. As if they will be fair with their selection.

So since when did 3rd class stop been a degree? We wld all meet there 1st,2nd and 3rd class then we go see who be who..Mr 1st class why didt working in shell,nnpc,total were u and kismo mates they,na govt work u won show paper..jst d ur BRT lane make lasam no hold oh..God is watching
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Shygal(f): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
fada8: I have gotten my validation number bt don't know how to proceed with my application process ie to get my exam number. Pls guys help me out.
pls which of the banks did u use? Pls i need ur response asap. I will b goin to the bank 1st tin tomoro morning. I wana use a reliable bank that won't fail me. Thanks!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Follawalk: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
At roomies, pls I have lower credit in Banking and Finance (OND) which rank can I select in the colunm.. And how can I get the actual date of my primary school and olevel date. Am confuse.. Pls I need urgent reply. Follawalk@yahoo.com is my mail.. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FOF4u: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Follawalk: At roomies, pls I have lower credit in Banking and Finance (OND) which rank can I select in the colunm.. And how can I get the actual date of my primary school and olevel date. Am confuse.. Pls I need urgent reply. Follawalk@yahoo.com is my mail.. Thanks
wit ur OND apply for assistant inspector of immigration......4d date of ur primary sch? Hmmmm nobody folo u go d schl bro jst carry ur fslc sit down 4 1 corner den make u do d calculation or better still call any of ur mate den 4 help......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
fada8: I have gotten my validation number bt don't know how to proceed with my application process ie to get my exam number. Pls guys help me out.
ur application no is ur exam no, have u printed out ur acknowledgment slip? Cos dat what u will bring into d exam hall.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by drdams: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abrazaq: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=Follawalk]At roomies, pls I have lower credit in Banking and Finance (OND) which rank can I select in the colunm.. And how can I get the actual date of my primary school and olevel date. Am confuse.. Pls I need urgent reply. As for the date it is nothing if you check on top, it is meant to be year not date.that is the programmers fault.so you are advice to fill any day but,makesure the month on your certificate appeare. Remember if it is neco it is always june
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by OluchiUmelo(f): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please house,my question is dis:
1) wot is d next step after making payment at d bank and
2)How do i get back to my profile(application form)after leaving d page for d bank.
Pls i need to knw.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
dr dams: Am sick of dis 3rd class saga, d first tin most of u wud say is u are beta dan most 1st class n 2.1s..
D fact is dat a 3rd class student must av been very unserious n indisciplined.
U cant come out here lyk Junk of sadist as if sm1 was responsible for ur problem...

Seriously , even if u sit in an examination with higher class n u score higher, its simply because u must av read all nyt n for ages n d oda was too self confident..

Morale ; innate ability n being prepared determines ur output.
Bt d status quo is dat, by virtue of class, u r far frm them.

Plz carry ur cross n stop comparism, its makes u appear more as a Looser!!!

N besides, aw many of ur 3rd class mates r in dat shell, nnpc bla bla witout upgrading with either m.sc or professional certification...

Perhaps even ur brain is 3rd Class.

Mr I knw it all,what u jst posted,hw dose it relate 2 what I said,with ur 1st class u cld nt jst understand a sample passage and come out with an answer..I'm proud of my class becos I knw what it means 2 me,u think anybody dat came out with 3rd or pass was nt serious,becos u guys had d moni 2 block course and come out 2 make noise here..pls do nt make me go more than dis..all of una way high grade mak una go find company way go pay una big and level dis one 4 us abeg..big boys

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by drdams: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hi guys, I used my fon to get to d stage of printing the payment slip. How do I now print out frm a computer. Urgent reply needed o!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by drdams: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Our reasoning are far apart..
Dis d last post 4rm me 2 u..
Gud nyt.
rom1:

Mr I knw it all,what u jst posted,hw dose it relate 2 what I said,with ur 1st class u cld nt jst understand a sample passage and come out with an answer..I'm proud of my class becos I knw what it means 2 me,u think anybody dat came out with 3rd or pass was nt serious,BECOS U GUYS HAD D MONI 2 BLOCK COURSE AND COME OUT 2 MAKE NOISE HERE..pls do nt make me go more than dis..all of una way high grade mak una go find company way go pay una big and level dis one 4 us abeg..big boys

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.