Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Sms Units For Just N1 Per Unit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sms Units For Just N1 Per Unit (577 Views)

50,000 Estoresms SMS Units For Sale At A Very Low Price / Utexta.com Debuts With FREE 500 Bulk Sms Units!!! / Bulk Sms For N1 Per Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sms Units For Just N1 Per Unit by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hi everyone and a happy sunday to you all.

I bring to you my sms service. You get to buy the sms unit at N1 per unit and send at N1 per sms. Cheap as it is there is no additional charges on any transaction.

Benefits includes:

- Free registration
- Free 3sms unit for testing
- You will be able to share units with anybody
- You can customize sender's name to whatever you want it to carry
- You will receive a phone number generator to kick start whatever online campaign or money making idea you have.
- SMS unit never expires.
- 100% delivery
- And much more.

Now you know the benefits, you can start right away to start purchasing. You can test the platform by visiting www.smspointplus.com. You receive 3 free sms units after subscription.

We accept orders of units from 1,000 units and above.

For more information pls call me on 08166234713
Re: Sms Units For Just N1 Per Unit by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2012
If your interested. I am ready to transfer sms units to you. Its quite easy or you could pay for bulk by paying into our account.

Expecting your calls.

(1) (Reply)

?asp.net Role Management / Large File Transfer Website / Are Dotmobi Domain Names Still Valuable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.