Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Who's Stingy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Stingy? (808 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Boy: I love you girl and I want you to be my babe.
Girl: I accept but no sex because I want to keep my body
for my future husband.
Boy: No problem but don't ask for money because I
want to save it for my future wife.
Question: who is stingy?
Re: Who's Stingy? by k2039: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
what a lame joke

Re: Who's Stingy? by 190: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
Reality404 - very boring boy undecided
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
Both.

More than likely, money has to be spent to woo a girl. It doesn't have to be a lot. Small, sentimental things like boxes of chocolate, cards, flowers, (cliche I know) aren't up to $7.

In that same token, it's very hard to win a guy in 2012 without showing some affection. She doesn't have to go all the way but some kisses and cuddling can seal the deal lol.
Re: Who's Stingy? by 190: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ermmm ogugua - I'm done wif d season 2 of walking dead

Wuz dat a ship @ d bush where rick was camped wif d others

Cus I cudnt really see it
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: Both.

More than likely, money has to be spent to woo a girl. It doesn't have to be a lot. Small, sentimental things like boxes of chocolate, cards, flowers, (cliche I know) aren't up to $7.

In that same token, it's very hard to win a guy in 2012 without showing some affection. She doesn't have to go all the way but some kisses and cuddling can seal the deal lol.
Hmm. . .
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^ You agree/disagree?

@190, it was a prison.
Re: Who's Stingy? by 190: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2012

Chocolate, flowers for Nigerian Girls

Mbanu #i didn't comment further#

U know d rest!
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Reality didn't specify. He said "girls". Some Nigerians girls like those things. I do. I don't need flashy things. It's the thought that counts.
Re: Who's Stingy? by 190: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ You agree/disagree?

@190, it was a prison.

I think he agrees

Off topic

Omdazz a prison of zombies

Dey я finished

Jesus christ, kant wait 4 d seasn 3 - any dates on wen it wud be released

Rick seems like he's loosin it like shane wuz
Re: Who's Stingy? by slimyem: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
a relationship can work without sex...but a relationship cannot work without money.
Money and sex do not carry the same weight in this regard...
Re: Who's Stingy? by 190: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: Reality didn't specify. He said "girls". Some Nigerians girls like those things. I do. I don't need flashy things. It's the thought that counts.

If its chocolates and flowers I need 2 get u 2 be my gurl

Seek no further

Open ur curtain and peek outside and behold a trailer of flowers and chocolates

Wud be waitin 4 out 8am tomorrow
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Season 3 starts in October. He's angry. Every one gives him crap about his leadership. The truth is that no one makes rational decisions like he does. Shane was impulsive.

Your own thought doesn't count lol.
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ You agree/disagree?

@190, it was a prison.
Agree. . .
Re: Who's Stingy? by 190: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
slimyem: a relationship can work without sex...but a relationship cannot work without money.
Money and sex do not carry the same weight in this regard...

Slimyem what can I do so I can sleep wit u -#coverseyes#
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
k2039: what a lame joke

Your momma enjoyed it. .
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
190 you need to get laid BIG time. Get room with Ogugua not on this damn thread. .

Happy boring Sunday morning ya'all
Re: Who's Stingy? by 190: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lol
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ok Dyt I see you. .
Re: Who's Stingy? by frank317: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mayb both are not stingy

I think both have moral standards grin
Re: Who's Stingy? by seunfly: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2012

my friend box of chocolate, cards, flowers, and kisses is not what it takes to woo average Nigerian girls O, infact no kisses for you without money for her hair, her broken/stolen/damaged phone, her project/clearance/registration fee that she mistakinly spend, her recharge card/ blackberry subscription or money for one thing or the other. Oh plus take me out now all the time not because she want to be with you O but she just felt like........

Now don't get me wrong am not saying all of them, as i know many who are not like that but majority are like that and that seems to be latest in town now.
Re: Who's Stingy? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
seunfly: my friend box of chocolate, cards, flowers, and kisses is not what it takes to woo average Nigerian girls O, infact no kisses for you without money for her hair, her broken/stolen/damaged phone, her project/clearance/registration fee that she mistakinly spend, her recharge card/ blackberry subscription or money for one thing or the other. Oh plus take me out now all the time not because she want to be with you O but she just felt like........

Now don't get me wrong am not saying all of them, as i know many who are not like that but majority are like that and that seems to be latest in town now.

Well, someone's buying for them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be so daring and shameless and ask. If that's the kind of girl you run into, then downgrade her. If she won't take your small gifts, then she can leave. No problem. Someone more appreciative will come along.

(1) (Reply)

When Did U Receive Your Last "Dirty Slap" Nd On What Occasion? / Letter To All The Single Ladies / How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.