Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,482 members, 7,917,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:15 AM

Affiliate Program - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Affiliate Program (538 Views)

Earn Up To N2,500 Daily Via Our Affiliate Program! / This Is How To Make $1K Online As A Nigerian Via Amazon Affiliate Program / Ebay Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Program by Darligold(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
pls, am looking for affiliates that pays upto $10 per referrals. Help if you have earned and withdrawn money from affiliate program
Re: Affiliate Program by legalwealth(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
I can help you out with that.
Download the 2 EBOOKS that I've attached below:

Darligold: pls, am looking for affiliates that pays upto $10 per referrals. Help if you have earned and withdrawn money from affiliate program

Re: Affiliate Program by needful: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Send a blank mail here nneka2011@yahoo.com and I will give u names of affiliate programs that pays free ofg charge
Re: Affiliate Program by Youngzedd(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
Darligold: pls, am looking for affiliates that pays upto $10 per referrals. Help if you have earned and withdrawn money from affiliate program

$10 per referrals?
You are not serious, u want to work for scam white guys eeh

No genuine site will pay you that amount per referral.
Take it or leave it.

In anything you do in life always AIM HIGHER.

Go to clickbank or amazon and pick a product and promote.

If you need a coach on that contact me with the number you will see on the site on my signature.
Re: Affiliate Program by legalwealth(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
You've tried but never conclude that there is no genuine referral programme that pays up to $10 or even more than that up to $37
Download and read the the two EBOOKS that I've attached above to see one if you havent seen one before.

You as well just mentioned promoting products of Clickbank or Amazon as easy like that to a newbie though is easy using some strategies that have to be learnt with time.

Youngzedd:

$10 per referrals?
You are not serious, u want to work for scam white guys eeh

No genuine site will pay you that amount per referral.
Take it or leave it.

In anything you do in life always AIM HIGHER.

Go to clickbank or amazon and pick a product and promote.

If you need a coach on that contact me with the number you will see on the site on my signature.
Re: Affiliate Program by Darligold(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2012
TNX brothers

(1) (Reply)

Technology AVENUE / Investors Forum / Looking For Business Partner On Importation Of Vehicle Spare Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.