Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,308 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Recognise True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recognise True Love (1051 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise / How To Recognise True Love (not Lust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recognise True Love by jhibola: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2008
WITH THE SITUATION AROUND NOW, ITS TOO HARD TO RECOGNISE TRUE LOVE, THE WAY GIRLS OF NOW ADAYS CARRY THEIR SELF IS CONFUSING.

HOW CAN WE RECOGNISE THE REAL THING
Re: Recognise True Love by ops(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2008
Dude,you cant!You just gotta watch and pray!
Re: Recognise True Love by Bestglo(f): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2008
same goes for guys
Re: Recognise True Love by tupix(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2008
Truly, there is true love out there but it is very had to recognize because guys and gals can pretend so much, especially gals.
In my own opinion, try to have true love with your partner that you wish to spend the rest of your life with and pray for devine
intervention for both of you to live together happilly, peacefully and have rest of mind forever.
Re: Recognise True Love by tobaaro(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2008
True wetin?

Ryt now, U just gota take watevr u can get out of ds RatRace of a World dat we live in,
And be prayerful dat u end up happy? wink
Re: Recognise True Love by TheSly: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2008
u can use microscope cheesy
Re: Recognise True Love by xgbovo: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2008
@ sly, y cant u be serious for once??
Re: Recognise True Love by uspry1(f): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2008
@poster

From your previous posting at " GIRLS ONLY, " https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-105012.0.html, you seek for girl at age 16-20. Those girls at age 16-20 are too young to be understood about true love. PERIOD!!!
Re: Recognise True Love by rockiedink(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
uspry1:

@poster

From your previous posting at " GIRLS ONLY, " https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-105012.0.html, you seek for girl at age 16-20. Those girls at age 16-20 are too young to be understood about true love. PERIOD!!!

detective missie!!!! ROFLMFAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Recognise True Love by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2008
uspry1:

@poster

From your previous posting at " GIRLS ONLY, " https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-105012.0.html, you seek for girl at age 16-20. [b]Those girls at age 16-20 [/b]are too young to be understood about true love. PERIOD!!!

really? hmmm. . . .different ppl different opinion, i guess
Re: Recognise True Love by uspry1(f): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2008
toyinrayo:

really? hmmm. . . .different people different opinion, i guess

This poster seriously seeks for girl at age between 16-20 in the name of a serious, commitment and loving relationship.

All of sudden this poster complains about specified ages girl does not recognize TRUE LOVE, can you help him how to recognize them?

Help yourself be his teacher in the TRUE LOVE KNOWLEDGE!
Re: Recognise True Love by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2008
no, babe. you're doing a good job of it. write another half page about love
Re: Recognise True Love by smartsoft(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2008
see those gurls btw the ages of 16-20 are the worst type, they go about freaking about the hell about material things those thing they see that are just mere things. my ex left me for a yahoo boy, ! what i notice about her is just that she knows notting about life, ! find someone who knows what life is all about and not just all this new born babes,
Re: Recognise True Love by kaycrystal(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2008
tobaaro:

True wetin?

Ryt now, You just gota take watevr u can get out of ds RatRace of a World that we live in,
And be prayerful that u end up happy? wink

PERFECT ATTITUDE isnt it! just like aiming for nowhere in life and also pray that u'll be happy wherever u end up! lipsrsealed

dats quite a solid way to live u knw!

take wotever come ur way and be happy indeed!!!

@poster

u no even talk of seein love, na d true one u dey find! sly said use microscope, if it doesnt work, beep me!

all these gists bout true love is simply overrated abeg!!!haba.
Re: Recognise True Love by adeboo(f): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
Its very hard to recognise true love at this day and age.
Someone said to pray hard and to be very watchful.

U also have to be very very watchful. Praying without being watchful is a big mistake.

Sometimes we have a mindset of how the person we wanna be with looks like that we just leave out people who dont measure up to our appearance standard, we just brush them aside.

Ma prayer always is that God should help me recognise the person he brings to me in whatever package he comes in.
Re: Recognise True Love by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2008
Nor be you go recognize am, na him go recognize you!  cheesy
Re: Recognise True Love by adeboo(f): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2008
michelin89:

Nor be you go recognize am, na him go recognize you! cheesy

But if he recognises me and i dont him - that wan na another hassle now.
So as he dey recognise me, make me too dey see am.
Re: Recognise True Love by tkb417(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
consult the oracle in ur village!!!
Re: Recognise True Love by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2008
adeboo:

But if he recognises me and i don't him - that wan na another hassle now.
So as he dey recognise me, make me too dey see am.

When love catch you, nor be recognization u go dey talk about.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help / If Your Girlfriend Only Comes To See You Once Every Three Weeks Is She Cheating? / Girls How Do You Feel When Guys Toasting You With Slang’s (piggin English)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.