Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,752 members, 7,935,233 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

Roll Back Malaria (salaries) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roll Back Malaria (salaries) (451 Views)

President Buhari Determined To Roll Back Poverty / President Buhari Determine To Roll Back Poverty And Give Assurance For Change / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roll Back Malaria (salaries) by chrizfasa(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
hi peps.
WHO is giving out mosqueto Net to Nigeroan, but the Net has being distributed in some states in the country.
Please i want know if it has being given to your state, how did you get it and how much did they pay the people which they use in distributing the Net Cards and the Net.
1: supervisor,
2: towncryer,
3: Mobilasation,
4: Net Issuer,
5 Net Convier,
6:Net Security,
Etc.
How much did they pay the people in ur states?
Please the reason i am asking i want to participate in the exercise in my state when they come.
Thanks for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

1000 Job Seekers Thronged Alausa For Employment / Reps Ask CBN To Suspend Proposed N5000 Note / Strategies To Curb Vehicles Removed From Park Syndrome--- NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.