Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,760 members, 7,927,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:58 AM

Interview Hints For A Prospective UBA Entry Level Staff. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Hints For A Prospective UBA Entry Level Staff. (1320 Views)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Hints For A Prospective UBA Entry Level Staff. by phantasm(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2012
A friend of mine graduated and completed his service year 2years ago and has been unlucky when it comes to holding to a Job. Now, he's got hints that he would soon be called for an inverview (Its about 8weeks after he's written and passed the Bank's computer based test).

Anyone with clues and/or information on UBA's style of interview- questions asked, panel style, documents to take along- should please share, so that he would start preparing. Don't want him to loose this offer cos he's very close to the age limit and he's overstayed at home.

Thanks.
Re: Interview Hints For A Prospective UBA Entry Level Staff. by honeycandy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
There are other threads on UBA test and
interview. Why don't you check the threads. I wish your friend all the best. And don't forget to pray for him.
Re: Interview Hints For A Prospective UBA Entry Level Staff. by phantasm(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
honeycandy: There are other threads on UBA test and
interview. Why don't you check the threads. I wish your friend all the best. And don't forget to pray for him.

ok. Thanks... I'll look those other trends up... I'll def pray for him. Really hate him staying at home. I've experienced that and I must tell you that is a very bad experience.

(1) (Reply)

China Sourcing Agent / Inspection / Logistics / Foshan Interpreter /guangzhou So / Update On NIMC Makeup Test For 16th And 17th March 2013 / New Age Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.