Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? (1613 Views)

Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 / I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by seunfly: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
As i was watching the recipient of national award live on my tv set, i felt that GEJ omited some peaple which are "deserving" peaple like Oluwaseun Osewa.

SEUN WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE YOU COLLECTING NATIONAL AWARD FOR YOUR SERVICE TO NIGERIA?
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by alkadriyar(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
As a matter of fact, Seun deservs the national honors award. He has created means for daily online fora for nigerians. But i think the major deterring factor to his recognition by the FG is his attitude of being somehow too biase by not wanting Nigerians to speak on matters that really affect the average and common nigerians eg taking the issue of G4 alias garriun silphate in short garri too personal. There4 he needs to admit that these NL fora are by nigerians, for Nigerians and in nigeria.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
Seun does deserve a National Award. Nairaland has provided a means for Nigerians at hom and abroad to re-evaluate themselves and country. The smart ones have learnt alot.

1 Like

Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by warrior01: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
I don't he deserves any award for now. Nairaland is a place where tribalism, ethnic bigotry is encouraged all in the name of getting traffic. No one who registers on Nairaland ever leave the same; they always leave embittered and more conscious of where they are from and owner seems so content with that. He was so quick to fight the 'garri' clique to a standstill and always look the other way where the bigots are concerned. So much for a patriotic Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by alkadriyar(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
The truth they said is always bitter. Moderator dont feel relunctant taking this topic to the front page.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by malc619(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Seun does deserve a National Award. Nairaland has provided a means for Nigerians at hom and abroad to re-evaluate themselves and country. The smart ones have learnt alot.

Seun deserves an award for:
1. Providing a battle-field where tribal-wars are fought between OKOROs and Yoruba people
2. His DICKtatorial clamp down on the law-abiding citizens of Garri republic.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by 2mch(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Seun is a dictator. See how he dealt with the Garri crew. Very swiftly and efficiently. I think Seun should never be president. He will finish us all. Say Ga*** and you are a gonner. grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
2mch: Seun is a dictator. See how he dealt with the Garri crew. Very swiftly and efficiently. I think Seun should never be president. He will finish us all. Say Ga*** and you are a gonner. grin grin grin grin
SEun has been through a lot especially now that's he's no more using google ads. let's give him a break. It doesn't make sense to insult his intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Desola(f): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
Seun deserves a future award at least.

If that skinny girl with big head can get one, Seun should have received 50 before her.

The government can bury their heads in the sand for however long but we know that Seun is a pioneer.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola: Seun deserves a future award at least.

If that skinny girl with big head can get one, Seun should have received 50 before her.

The government can bury their heads in the sand for however long but we know that Seun is a pioneer.
Must you bring tribalism into everything. Tufiakwa.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by 2mch(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
Must you bring tribalism into everything. Tufiakwa.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are the king of tribalism. You should be banned for stalking and Tribalism.

Desola: Seun deserves a future award at least.

grin grin grin
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
2mch:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are the king of tribalism. You should be banned for stalking and Tribalism.
Here you go again. You always make statements that you can't prove. I challenge you to prove that i'm a tribalist.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by 2mch(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
Here you go again. You always make statements that you can't prove. I challenge you to prove that i'm a tribalist.

hahahaha grin grin grin grin cheesy. Farking instigator and tribalistic goon. Dude i dont stalk you, but on every thread i read, where you post you are always instigating. See how Gbawe shut you down when you wanted to try. You think you are another Alj Harem. What is your other name sef? Chippy Chappy? grin grin cheesy
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
2mch:

hahahaha grin grin grin grin cheesy. Farking instigator and tribalistic goon. Dude i dont stalk you, but on every thread i read, where you post you are always instigating. See how Gbawe shut you down when you wanted to try. You think you are another Alj Harem. What is your other name sef? Chippy Chappy? grin grin cheesy
That's btw. Just provide proof that i'm a tribalist.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by manutayo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
When i m president i will remember to give an honour to Seun. And i will employ Beaf also to continue what he knows how to do best.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Desola(f): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
That's btw. Just provide proof that i'm a tribalist.

proving that you are a tribalist is like proving that I am a tribalist on this thread.

Oya, prove that I brought tribalism to this thread.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by 2mch(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

proving that you are a tribalist is like proving that I am a tribalist on this thread.

GBAM!

manutayo: When i m president i will remember to give an honour to Seun. And i will employ Beaf also to continue what he knows how to do best.

If you need Beaf to defend you on the internet, that shows you dont have good intentions for Nigeria as president. So i hope your chance never comes.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

Your disposition in other threads will add credence to your supposed bigotry on this thread.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Desola(f): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
Your disposition in other threads will add credence to your supposed bigotry on this thread.

so you are judging by not what you see here. Then you have no basis as per usual.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by manutayo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
2mch:

GBAM!

If you need Beaf to defend you on the internet, that shows you dont have good intentions for Nigeria as president. So i hope your chance never comes.

Beaf can be recycled then his strenghts/qualities can be put to good use.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by andresia(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
I really wish nrlders will ignore this tribal bigot and thread derailer called Afamever. reading thru this thread, when did tribal bigotry and thread derailing started here? yes, when afamever started posting on the thread. I ll suggest he be banned totally!
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

so you are judging by not what you see here. Then you have no basis as per usual.

At least i can prove that you're a tribalist whether on this thread or elsewhere but you can't prove that i'm one.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Desola(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
At least i can prove that you're a tribalist whether on this thread or elsewhere but you can't prove that i'm one.

You can? Ok, prove it on this thread. On this thread gan gan, prove it.

Do you know who the ugly faced skinny girl with big head is?
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

I know that you're referring to Linda Ikeji. I'm not sure you would have made that statement if Linda was from your ethnic group coupled with the fact that she's a woman like yourself.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by free2ryhme: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
seunfly: As i was watching the recipient of national award live on my tv set, i felt that GEJ omited some peaple which are "derving" peaple like Oluwaseun Osewa.

SEUN WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE YOU COLLECTING NATIONAL AWARD FOR YOUR SERVICE TO NIGERIA?

How about GCFR ( Garri Commander of The Fufu Republic) grin grin grin
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Desola(f): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
I know that you're referring to Linda Ikeji. I'm not sure you would have made that statement if Linda was from your ethnic group coupled with the fact that she's a woman like yourself.

...and who the heck is that?

Clearly, you are not only s.tup.id, you are crazy, delusional and obviously paranoid.

This person, does she fit the description I gave above then? She must feel insulted by you.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by EkoAtlantic: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Desola:

Desola, Oomanishe she ke undecided
What the "F" are you discussing with this Akpu village boy?
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Desola(f): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
Desola, Oomanise she ke undecided
What the "F" are you discussing with this Akpu village boy?

aboorinkan bayi.

The ajokutamamumi boy just derailed a very nice thread. They always try to take the shine off a worthy thread.

Seun does deserve an award because there is no other forum for Nigerians to converge and discuss such as this. The impact of this forum was felt when on the back of our outcry regarding the bad state of a particular pedestrian bridge in Lagos, the LASG rose up and took action.

Although i'm not please with the role Seun played during the election (he collected egunje from retardeen), but for his Nairaland vision, the boy should be a celebrity right now. That he isn't is because his is a faceless job unlike that of some.

The boy has done well.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Who is the skinny girl with the big head?

Last time I checked, Ngozi no even fit touch skinny with a 500ft dance pole.
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:

You are clearly jumping the gun without knowing who she was even talking about. Cheii!!
Afam4eva, you've degraded yourself to the level of stalking and insulting Yoruba girls on NL? I am disappointed embarassed
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Who is the skinny girl with the big head?

Last time I checked, Ngozi no even fit touch skinny with a 500ft dance pole.
Who be Ngozi?
Re: Seun When Are You Going To Collect National Award In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You are clearly jumping the gun without knowing who she was even talking about. Cheii!!
Afam4eva, you've degraded yourself to the level of stalking and insulting Yoruba girls on NL? I am disappointed embarassed
I may be wrong but who else could she possibly be referring to because the few popular webmasters that i know are Linda Ikeji, bella Naija and Seun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Danger Of Doing Nothing / Can Nigeria Be Officially Addressed As a Muslim Country? / International Youth Day For Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.