Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) (1031 Views)

Lyrics: Awww By Di'ja | Naija Lyrics Zone / Lyrics: Owo Ni Koko By Davido. Naija Lyrics Zone / Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by worldbest(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2008
Hey watsup y'all.Am planning on Developing a site for basically Nigerian song Lyrics and i just want to find out if it is a good thing to do and if it is ok to spend time doing it.Just want your opinion thats all.Thanks
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by joyjay(f): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2008
Cool idea, but pls make sure its strictly Naija songs wink smiley
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by 9ja4eva: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2008
Ok, nice idea
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by Mustay(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2008
wonderful.

so details. . .
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by meekas(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2008
Very nice idea, am already thinking of doing that, maybe we can work together u know. call 08028361094 or email: ak_mummy2002@yahoo.com.
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by IShine(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2008
I have a design on ground + a domain www.naijalyrics.info but the domain name needs hosting so if you are cool with it we can work to gether or I can continue with it alone, [email]finbarrs@finceptstudio.be[/email] holla
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by worldbest(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2008
Its good to here that y'all are down with it.its strictly naija nothin more.i also have a design on ground but i wont mind havin to work with others.
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by 27(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2008
I was thinkin of doing likewise.
Let me know how I can help.
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by naijadiva2(f): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2008
i like the idea.
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by Mustay(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2008
do u need peeps' contributions as per lyrics 'cos I know some sites do that
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by ThugLife1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2008
Good idea
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by IShine(m): 3:53am On Jan 13, 2008
Sure people's help will be needed as per lyrics and I have gotten in contact with Mode 9 about releasing some of his lyrics so this thing is coming into reality and here is a view of how the site will look like [url]http://blinkenshell.org/titan/~finbarrs/naijalyrics/[/url]
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by Mustay(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2008
who a here:

I-Shine

or

worldbest

or na partnership?
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by IShine(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2008
That's my work for now and I am still waiting for him,
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by worldbest(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2008
yes! many of the lyrics will be from our members as contribution.currently am workin on the site,so expect a screenshot soon.if i-shine has got something goin on then i think he should go on with it.so y'all should sit back and help comment on the work.ok am out
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by worldbest(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2008
yes! many of the lyrics will be from our members as contribution.currently am workin on the site,so expect a screenshot soon.if i-shine has got something goin on then i think he should go on with it.so y'all should sit back and help comment on the work.ok am out
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by miz4oxley(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2008
Reall Great,I wish I could join the team.I have this in my profile but no hosting ,I think i can connect with some nigerian musicians for their lyrics.We can work together and make a good name and Impact.I wish to meet you guys bxl and world please kindly get to me on this addy and number 08062700631,or miz4oxley@yahoo.com
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by IShine(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2008
The latest progress is this, I have finished writing the php script that will enable visitors to submit lyrics and everyone can test it http://www.finceptstudio.be/naijalyrics/contact.html

N.B

I will tell each person what they submit.
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by 9ja4eva: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2008
Carry on bro
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by IShine(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2008
It's coming to reality, the domain nam e and hosting has been paid for * www.naijalyrics.info * and for the start I am hosting it on a 200MB
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by IShine(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2008
So I will be updating you guyz as the work progress, the site is up and running and the lyrics submission form is functioning as well but mind you Mode 9's page and 2 lyrics are the only thing still on it but with time the remaining will be updated. So if you have lyrics kindly submit them with immediately and also names of artists are welcomed. Thanks 4 all you support and spread the word about the website like cancer.

Peace.

www.naijalyrics.info
Re: Devoloping A Naija Lyrics Site(ok? Or Not?) by animocks: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2008
This sites design was clearly copied from my site www.statiksound.com

Please either change the design or give my site credit by adding a link in your footer. Also contacted you via email.

(1) (Reply)

Kc Fresh "shokori Baby" / New Video From Sound Sultan.it's Bangin / 2008 Star Mega Jam: Attenshun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.