Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,909 members, 7,918,958 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Physical Challenge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Physical Challenge (668 Views)

Blonde Physical Education Teacher / I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) / Physical Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Challenge by olylala: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
A man who call himself warrior of the city heard about another man who called himself warrior in the village, he got angry and picked up his horse, rushed down to the village to challenge the warrior in the village, when he got to the doorstep, he met his wife using her leg to break palm kernel, then he count it as a woman trick he said to the wife, where is your husband? And the wife replied my husband is sleeping and he did not like when somebody is disturbing him from sleep, he replied I want to see your husband and the wife stood up and picked up a mortar then went inside and hit her husband harder and harder, after hitting him for like twenty five to thirty times, he husband turned his body from the bed and stretched his body 'aaaaa' and stood up, immediately he stood up, he went outside and pulled a mango tree at the front of the house using it to clean his ear. When the warrior of the city saw this, he picked up his horse and start running back to the city.
Re: Physical Challenge by switnjl: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
I can't believe that I wasted half of my battery life reading this shi.it

mtcheeeeeewwwww
Re: Physical Challenge by realsammie(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2012
oh! my precious mb
Re: Physical Challenge by Lyth: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2012
U sure r lucky NL aint a live comedy show ....u wld ve been torn 2 pieces! *spits on thread*
Re: Physical Challenge by mattsteve(f): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2012
veryyyyyy STALE

(1) (Reply)

This Is Funny! / Prime Minister / Simple Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.