Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? (1232 Views)

Let Be Honest Who Lies Most In A Relationship Guys Or Ladies? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Why Did You Quit Your Last Relationship, Guys & Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by rivieranights: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Quite lenghty but please read and leave a coment.

Well, I met this lady on one of my time-off and we got talking.shortly afterwards,she was sent to Edo state for NYSC.she was posted to one of the towns on outskirts of benin for her PPA

The first time she came visiting in lag after camp,she complained of a fellow corper she met in camp that was pestering her, and she had told they can only be friends because he has a girlfriend.This was the same corper she went to stay with in benin(in his 2bedroom flat) for like 2weeks when she was having accomodation problems in the town she was posted.

On some weekends,she'll leave her village that she was goin to spend the weekend in her friend's place in benin(the corper guy).

Knowin how jelous humans could be,On one of such days,I asked her if the guy's girlfriend doesn't get jelous seein her around his guy.she said no,that they live together and she's a student of auchi poly.
(Was wondering how she shuttles auchi-benin everyday).I didn't ask further questions because I felt it wasn't my business since she had not said yes to my proposal.

on two or more occassions she had told me she was alone in the house because the guy had gone for night shifts,meaning they must have been the only ones at home.

Finally, 3months ago, she said yes.I observed she wasn't goin to benin anylonger,and I didn't want to raise the issue as I thought it was in our past.

On sunday,while we were talking on phone,she mentioned that her friends(the guy and his girlfriend) called her that they were not happy with her because she had not come to spend time with them in a long while,that she was going to benin to spend this coming weekend.

Well, I want to find out if there are ladies that could accomodate such relationships,allowing their boyfriend's female friend acess into his house to spend weekends and sorts(weather they stay with him or not).

Guys,what's your take on this?
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by Sijo01(f): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
Where's the issue
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
Wow!I applaud ur lady Sha!

As a lady I used to get jealous wen my ex visited his female friends @ campus nd she is saying the girlfriend is ok with it?She practically moved in with the guy and u still pushed on?
Well She is lying she is dating da guy end of story
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by rivieranights: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sijo01: Where's the issue
well,the issue is that,I feel she's lying.there might be exceptions,though,but I can't imagine a ladywelcoming with open arms,her boyfriend's female friend he's been trying to chyk.
I asked like 3 female friends,and they said it wasn't possible.one even asked me if goat and yam dey stay together cheesy all of them said the girl was lying.there must be something going on.I just want to get a broader perspective,if such relationships is possible before I decide what
to do.
thanx for commenting.
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by 190: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hehehe

Nigerian girls я at it again,

As usual-
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by rivieranights: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Wow!I applaud ur lady Sha!

As a lady I used to get jealous wen my ex visited his female friends @ campus nd she is saying the girlfriend is ok with it?She practically moved in with the guy and u still pushed on?
Well She is lying she is dating da guy end of story
well,that was before she agreed to date me,and she claimed the lady was in the house,though I suspected it wasn't true.I didn't want to probe further then,because I didn't think it was my business.
thanx for your input
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:13am On Sep 18, 2012
riviera_nights: well,that was before she agreed to date me,and she claimed the lady was in the house,though I suspected it wasn't true.I didn't want to probe further then,because I didn't think it was my business.
thanx for your input

My brother,I have one question for u.

How can u date someone u don't trust?isn't trust one of cores of a relationship?
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by Mynd44: 5:21am On Sep 18, 2012
You knew all this before you started saying her right? You knew you dont believe her and that you dont trust her and yet, you got into a relationship with her.
What's wrong with these people sef?
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2012
@poster..its possible,because d original galfrnd dosnt knw anytin abt d chyking...its equal possible to kip yam n goat in d same house 4 a short period(1 month) and nting wil happen..am a gal..i knw wat am saying..der ar exceptions
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by Rocktation(f): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2012
Of cos, I can't be very comfortable. If you're not a great aunt, my sis or my mum, you are a potential Angelina Jolie, that I'd like to hack in two, if I had the strength of....whoever! Lol.

The issue here isn't about trust, really. It's about temptation and stumbling blocks. It's about stuff that evolve, when certain bonds of emotions are developed between a redblooded heterosexual male and female through friendship.

In as much as I'd love to dial-back the paranoia and keep a close watch on an 'enemy', as a man who truly loves and respects me wouldn't mind bringing his female friends around me, I'd set boundaries. And that would include not sharing the same roof in my absence, for too long any period.

Of cos, nothing might be going on between your gurl and him right now. But again, isn't that always the case, before something actually begins to happen?
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by pedestal82(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2012
@OP, though there are exceptions to everything/rule. I think
One way of finding out the truth is, let her go for the weekend,
When talking to her on the fone, gist normal with the aim of
Finding out if her friend and his girlfriend are at home. Note,
Don't be direct with the inquiry. Once she accepts that they are home,
Request to speak with the guy,just to say hi/thank him for his
Hospitality. Then ask the guy to also give his girlfriend the fone
To say hi/ thank her for the hospitality. Any hesitation,or
Excuses to this 2 request, most especialy the second. Then u knw
There is more to the relationship!
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by rivieranights: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44: You knew all this before you started saying her right? You knew you dont believe her and that you dont trust her and yet, you got into a relationship with her.
Mynd_44,she was free(not dating anyone) when I met her, and all the while she was goin to this guy's place, I didn't she hadn't said yes to me.I asked one or two questions but didn't want to probe further because I thought I shouldn't know much since she wasn't my girlfriend yet.But I guess she should know where to draw a boundry now that we are dating,and shouldn't put herself in situations that could breed suspicion.
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by rivieranights: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44: You knew all this before you started saying her right? You knew you dont believe her and that you dont trust her and yet, you got into a relationship with her.
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by Etranshub(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2012
@OP, I agree with pedestal on the calling ideal but do it while u have it at the back of ur mind that she is dating this guy. Such things don't exist I.e going to the house of ur toaster and his gf is there and the guy won't be going back to the pending issue u guys had in camp...its either there is no gf in that aos or d guy is bleeping d both of em.
pedestal82: @OP, though there are exceptions to everything/rule. I think
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by rivieranights: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2012
pedestal82: @OP, though there are exceptions to everything/rule. I think
sure,I would let her go.I want to see how it will pan out.thanx for your input.
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2012
all you should have written is:

I don't trust her,what's this "complihension" you "wroted"
mtchew!

you know what to do!
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by thisis007me: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2012
Guy,dont kid yourself. There's more to this. The truth is while you were chyking her & he was chyking her & she was shuttling btw his place,she was obviously weighing her options on who to say yes to. Saying yes to you doesn't been she will not feel anything for the other guy. Remember all guys are diff. Where ur swag end na im another guy own for start. Period!
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by malaria(f): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Poster, ur babe dey dance alanta, azonto and etigi 4 ur head. Are u a mugu? Abeg open ur spiritual eyes.
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
riviera_nights: Mynd_44,she was free(not dating anyone) when I met her, and all the while she was goin to this guy's place, I didn't she hadn't said yes to me.I asked one or two questions but didn't want to probe further because I thought I shouldn't know much since she wasn't my girlfriend yet.But I guess she should know where to draw a boundry now that we are dating,and shouldn't put herself in situations that could breed suspicion.
But you knew she was doing this before dating her right?
The problem with most people is that they know something is wrong somewhere but they turn a blind eye to it.
If she has been doing it before and it was not a problem for you and did not stop you from still asking her out, live with it and stop acting like a spoilt child
Re: Ladies,can You Accomodate This Sort Of Relationship;guys,what Do You Think? by boron10(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
I suspect the supposed girlfriend is a sister to the guy in question cos no babe will allow a strange girl to spend weekend in her boyfriend's apartment without suspecting anything let alone calling to ask for the reason why she has not been visiting. So op, tell your friend to question his babe very well

(1) (Reply)

Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! / A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa) / Jealousy In Relationships: How Do You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.