Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136977 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Ajuran:

what if you call me waryaa is that disrespectful?

The word warya does not have negative air attached to it. If a fellow dude calls you warya, it's normal. If a lady calla you warya, again normal. Unless you're an elder or do not care for it.

Naaya, only females call each other naaya comfortably and even then not all of us care for it's use, esp from strangers.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

? Idk where u get that idea..nothing is "going"
i know right embarassed
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2013
What's the meaning of nayaa waryaa? grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

The word warya does not have negative air attached to it. If a fellow dude calls you warya, it's normal. If a lady calla you warya, again normal. Unless you're an elder or do not care for it.

Naaya, only females call each other naaya comfortably and even then not all of us care for it's use, esp from strangers.

but they mean the same thing basically. Just cause 'negative air' attached to it, doesnt mean aniga baa waxaayey that negative air.

Caadi iska dhiig,is adkaay walaalo.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Macaanto, walaal, maalaab, caaday, qalaajo, waan saxenaayaa. Waan iss arki donaa inshallah.
Somalinamada muuchi.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Madness. You both should try to be civil.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Ajuran: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Madness. You both should try to be civil.

abaayo macaan ninkaan markaasto wu igadambaayaa. Khaanis wayeen amba somalida buu wuxu ku yahaay obsessed.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Fulaman198(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2013
If the arguing does not cease there may be 48 hour ban incoming for you both grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2013
Fulaman198: If the arguing does not cease there may be 48 hour ban incoming for you both grin
Good morning sir sad
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! Strange how a monkey that i send food to his dying region is calling his mister names grin ,my presence here is a joy for u disgusting gaymonkey! Well u came all the way from ur animal kingdom to this forum to come dine with ur masters grin

this is sign of end times.. When monkeys interact with humans ,moda'fvcker grin

shocked you definitely have a problem as well. I rather highly doubt you so-called send anything. Every region/nation had it's problems
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

shocked you definitely have a problem as well. I rather highly doubt you so-called send anything. Every region/nation had it's problems
u are from djibouti right? Djibouti is a nice place and it's not in the horn of africa,i'm refering to the horn
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Adamskuty: haha! I understand,i'm racist to racist grin

Not the best way to handle it!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Fulaman198(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Adamskuty: Good morning sir sad

Behave yourself, you give Ajuran/Ayanle too much attention than he deserves. I do not want to ban you in culture for 48 hours, you are a good kid.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Adamskuty: u are from djibouti right? Djibouti is a nice place and it's not in the horn of africa,i'm refering to the horn

Djibouti is most definitely in the Horn.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2013
AND it is a nice country, true.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Djibouti is most definitely in the Horn.
oh really? I thought the horn countries are eritera,somalia and ethiopia. Kenya is the closet country to the horn,i guess
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Adamskuty: oh really? I thought the horn countries are eritera,somalia and ethiopia. Kenya is the closet country to the horn,i guess

Djibouti borders all the countries you listed smiley
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Djibouti borders all the countries you listed smiley
ooh ok,i think i need to look at the map again grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2013
Ajuran:

Lol, doesnt this idioot, know djibouti has Somali people, and is right next to Somalia, and has been part of Somali sultanates since somalis inhabited this region?

I suppose you're all-knowing? Perhaps you've memorised his region, country, bordering countries and histories as you have yours. Get real!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.