Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:06 AM

Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States (2521 Views)

Obiano Is Chasing Away Local Investors, Anambra Youths Laments / Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by billante(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ektbear: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
Eagerly waiting for Enugu State's response grin
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by Afam4eva(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
ekt_bear: Eagerly waiting for Enugu State's response grin
Your plan no go work grin

1 Like

Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ektbear: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
cheesy cheesy
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by PhysicsQED(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
billante: You guys should stop being childish for once and look at dis issue critical and mature! Even obi is being childish about this!
Am anambarian to start with and after studing dis issue for a some time now, in all honesty these are d facts I have gotten from d whole issue.

1. Orient petrolume was given an oil prospecting license by fG that covers the almost d whole anambra basin, this basin covers anambra enugu kogi delta and edo states.

2.Orient is fixing a modula refinery at aguleri-otu which is in anambra state (not yet completed)

3.Orient has been drilling oil wells all over d basin i mentioned above...they are currently working on five wells 2 in anambra state 2 in enugu state and 1 in ibaji in kogi state.

4. The one dat is presently produce about 2000 barrels of oil daily is the one in ibaji in kogi state, the other wells are still being explored but haven't started gushing out crude oil.

5.Orient is currently storing these oil produce in d ibaji oil well in barges at d banks of d anambra river in anticipation of refining them once the modular refinery they are fixing in aguleri-otu is completed,they are also planning to start selling d oil if more are produced from other wells dat are being currently explored.

From d facts I listed above you can honestly without ethnic baised mind say that anambra is not yet an oil producing state! Kogi state is,
Anambra and enugu state will soon be cause there are oil in their wells but they are still being worked on to start producing.

So in tecnical terms the president declared the wrong state an oil producing state on the 30 august 2012... for the argument that because anambra people/govt has being the only people that has invested billions in orient doesn't make them oil producing yet, they will be but not yet! Another thing is that because you help your landlord renovate or reconstruct his house doesn't make u the owner of d house.

Oil is on d exclusive right of the federal govt and 13% derivation fund of d 2000 barrels being produced in ibaji oil well should rightly be paid to kogi,and not forgeting,kogi should have being the one declared oil producing state by the president on the 30th aug.....the only money dat anambra should be getting from the ibaji oil well is the percentage profit they are entitled to through their investment in orient petrolume. Because orient is suppose to be getting 45% or 55% of d oil sales depending on the oil sharing plan they entered with the federal govt.

Solution:

Whether anambra like it or not,kogi state is the owner of d oil being currently produced now and are entitiled to 13% derivation fund and should also be decalared oil producing state whether they have invested in orient or not....a simple case is, bayelsa is entitiled to oil being produced in their land and recieves money without investing one kobo in agip or shell.

Hmmm. . .interesting post. So how are people privy to what is or isn't being currently produced at certain wells at the moment? Have people been asking Orient directly or did people go to the different oil wells and inspect what was going on there themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ZeusI: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Eze Promoe: All these poor newspaper looking for cheap publicity. Anambra in a showdown with Enugu? How does that sound to you? Let me tell you as an Anambra man that the creation of Enugu from Anambra never pleased majority of our people and that's why that relation is there till date. An Anambra man will do business in his state and would prefer to build his houses or mansions in Enugu to his native homeland. So don't mistake mere community conflicts with state clash please. Enugu na Anambra bu otu. Unu ewerụla ịhe edemede ndị aboki a kpọrọ ihe.
No nwanne, Anambra youths know who they are refering to, Agurueri has been equiped, let's see Kogi's next move.
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ZeusI: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
caseless: Isn't dis youth group obviously abrassive 2wards their enugu brothers 4 using tough words? Cos kogi no de SE. I'm sure dis is a foretaste of wat will happen, maybe wen BIAFRA is realised, as dis youths hav demonstrated in their warnin 2 enugu and kogi.
Anambra youths knows whom they are talking to, if they mentioned only Kogi state, people will realise that it is a south-east conspiracy.
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ZeusI: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
Nightshift: In 20 years , Anambra state will realize that crude oil is a curse in Nigeria . By then, more than half of the money earned from the oil would have been stolen by the state's elites . On the order hand, the state will need billions of dollars to fight landslides (mbuze) if it doesn't want more than half of its landmass swallowed in a few decades. Rosy years awaits Enugu landlords as well, when Anambra's stolen oil money starts pouring in . Personally I've got a business idea which i hope to implement in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi in anticipation of free flowing Anambra's oil money . So, Gov. Obi and co, bring it on !
Igbos generally, has never depended on a single source to support them financially, nevertheless, the oil will be a plus. I assure you that Igbos has a way of doing things to incure the envy of others. As for enugu state, they are our blood brothers, and together shall we(with the whole decendants of Eri) crush our common enemy(xxxxxxxxxxxx), as for now, we shall feign division to lure them in and enslave them all. Igbos shall triumph.
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ZeusI: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
billante:

I pity you...I always speak d truth. Whether it benefits me or not
Barbarian pig! That feigns being an Igbo.
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by billante(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2012
Zeus I: Barbarian pig! That feigns being an Igbo.

Who be dis one?? You are behind ur computer pushing for war dat u no go follow fight! *ignored*
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ak47mann(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2012
i didn't even no that anambra is number 3 in highest gas reserve in Nigeria listen to GEJ.. that is a lot of gas in anambra basin.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UPsZvn_pr4

kogi will come and claim that one too cool
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ak47mann(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ak47mann(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2012
commissioning river port.....this man is from the oil rich area in anambra state cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrgaBrsdxhU
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ak47mann(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2012
ojukwu ndi,Igbo father, EZE ndi igbo [/b]people shouting to our great leader [b]STATUE POWERFUL MAN cool.................

Saying that your children is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XscR9OquMNI
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by ak47mann(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
The President federal republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Jonathan; address as he commissions the Port at Bridge Head, the Eastern Gateway, the Unveiling of the Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's Mask today, 30th of August,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jaBeul9s3I
Re: Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States by billante(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
ak47mann: i didn't even no that anambra is number 3 in highest gas reserve in Nigeria listen to GEJ.. that is a lot of gas in anambra basin.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UPsZvn_pr4

kogi will come and claim that one too cool

That's why every interested party is needed on board of orient! Not dis our own our own war dat is going on...

Lots investment is needed in dat area! Refineries gas plants,Power plants,oil deports,airport,industries,housing estates,tourism facilities etc... kogi, enugu state and every other investor that is interested can bring funds to be added to d pool of big capital that is needed to maximize the huge potenial lying on dat basin,and everybody will benefit according to what u invested...anambra will benefit more because all orient taxes will be going to anambra beacuse it is an anambra registered company with headquaters at awka.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aganga Writes Jonathan Over ‘missing’ $1.6bn Oil Money / See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank / PHOTOS: Meet Buhar's Running Mates From 2003-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.