Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,263 members, 7,950,387 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! (1717 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! by pealicious: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2012
Do people still see that "actor" in quote as a pastor. I've said it before, the only thing that can push me to christ embassy is because of their ladies. Gosh! That church has some pretty looking babes.
Re: Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2012
Who mentioned Christ embassy? When Did Chris okotie become oyakhilome. When did Stephanie Marry Chris oyakhilome
Re: Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! by ITbomb(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2012
Clemzy16: Do people still see that "actor" in quote as a pastor. I've said it before, the only thing that can push me to christ embassy is because of their ladies. Gosh! That church has some pretty looking babes.
Are u sure u understand what u r typing there?
You sound confused
Re: Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! by DICKtator: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2012
Clemzy16: Do people still see that "actor" in quote as a pastor. I've said it before, the only thing that can push me to christ embassy is because of their ladies. Gosh! That church has some pretty looking babes.

Very funny!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2012
Well, it was a mis-understanding. But They're both the same. Pastor chris okotie, Pastor chris oyakhilome. What a prefect name to run a church business.
Re: Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
Clemzy16: Well, it was a mis-understanding. But They're both the same. Pastor chris okotie, Pastor chris oyakhilome. What a prefect name to run a church business.

grin grin grin

Chris B. Joshua! Chris Oyedepo! Chris Adeboye! Chris Kumuyi! grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Reveals Why He Sent Stephanie Packing!! by mayoroflag(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
Well it is a private matter, which is why it would have been preferable to keep it so if they were not interested in sharing the matter with the congregation or public.

As it is now, the topic is misleading and the explanation has only ensured further confusion in the minds of Christians worldwide and the on-looking public...

(1) (Reply)

Need / My Husband Wants an Abortion / My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.