Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:52 AM

2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate (10647 Views)

Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice / Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by akpanbaba: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
Just an invitation to destroy Nigeria the same way he has destroyed banking industry.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Countryman93: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
some times i wonder the kind of thinz people post in this forum! some folks see sanusi as an option to Pdp.i guess they dont know he is Pdp made abi? i think some folks jst choose not to be inteligent. Anyways a gang of Sanusis + buharis + tinubus and the likes cannot decide against the ordination of God no matter the mathematics and political formula. we always tend to forget the God factor in leadership. well Goodluck to all those northern Goliaths and wisemen who see GEJ as a push over in 2015. i seet another rude shock and final knockout awaiting the evil establishment that see themselves as the everlasting residuary of power and resources.time will tell.

but sanusi's recent public image fits that of emir of kano even with his new turban and title. his best bet is to keep to that emirship race or else he will CPieCes. but what now happens to the presidential hopeful and tweeter giant ELRUFAI? but seriously am happy for GRANDPA BUHARI! wish him well in the land of final political retirment. Adieu from nigeria's political arena as u join ur folks ibb, abdulsalami,obj,gowon etc in final retirement. for me, its his wisest decision ever. he will be fondly remembered as the most aggressive former presidential contestant. IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN BUHARI has brought fresher air to our politics by this actual withdrawal after his withdrawal in principle last year. cheers
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by amaba: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
omiobo: I will rather vote for SLS than to see PDP ruling this country again.
Olodo. He is forcing you 2 accept coins and 5k and u r thinking of routing 4 him. I pity 4 u. U can imagine what he will do as a "president"....
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Countryman93: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
some times i wonder the kind of thinz people post in this forum! some folks see sanusi as an option to Pdp.i guess they dont know he is Pdp made abi? i think some folks jst choose not to be inteligent. Anyways a gang of Sanusis + buharis + tinubus and the likes cannot decide against the ordination of God no matter the mathematics and political formula. we always tend to forget the God factor in leadership. well Goodluck to all those northern Goliaths and wisemen who see GEJ as a push over in 2015. i seet another rude shock and final knockout awaiting the evil establishment that see themselves as the everlasting residuary of power and resources.time will tell.

but sanusi's recent public image fits that of emir of kano even with his new turban and title. his best bet is to keep to that emirship race or else he will CPieCes. but what now happens to the presidential hopeful and tweeter giant ELRUFAI? but seriously am happy for GRANDPA BUHARI! wish him well in the land of final political retirment. Adieu from nigeria's political arena as u join ur folks ibb, abdulsalami,obj,gowon etc in final retirement. for me, its his wisest decision ever. he will be fondly remembered as the most aggressive former presidential contestant. IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN BUHARI has brought fresher air to our politics by this actual withdrawal after his withdrawal in principle last year. cheers
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by nagoma(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
amaba:
Olodo. He is forcing you 2 accept coins and 5k and u r thinking of routing 4 him. I pity 4 u. U can imagine what he will do as a "president"....

We have accepted worse than coins under PDP. We have accepted fuel ,price increase, lack of electricity , escalation of corrruption, kleptocrasy, fuel subsidy scam,and absencve of governance. Coins cannot be worse - other countries, even better countries use coins.

1 Like

Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Countryman93: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Bukkyade: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
Countryman93: some times i wonder the kind of thinz people post in this forum! some folks see sanusi as an option to Pdp.i guess they dont know he is Pdp made abi? i think some folks jst choose not to be inteligent. Anyways a gang of Sanusis + buharis + tinubus and the likes cannot decide against the ordination of God no matter the mathematics and political formula. we always tend to forget the God factor in leadership. well Goodluck to all those northern Goliaths and wisemen who see GEJ as a push over in 2015. i seet another rude shock and final knockout awaiting the evil establishment that see themselves as the everlasting residuary of power and resources.time will tell.

but sanusi's recent public image fits that of emir of kano even with his new turban and title. his best bet is to keep to that emirship race or else he will CPieCes. but what now happens to the presidential hopeful and tweeter giant ELRUFAI? but seriously am happy for GRANDPA BUHARI! wish him well in the land of final political retirment. Adieu from nigeria's political arena as u join ur folks ibb, abdulsalami,obj,gowon etc in final retirement. for me, its his wisest decision ever. he will be fondly remembered as the most aggressive former presidential contestant. u have brought fresher air to our politics by this actual withdrawal after ur withdrawal in principle last year. cheers
grin grin grin tell them. Them go see Cpieces.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Johnny(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
PDP will even rule more than 60 years with these kind of weak and confused opposition parties.Sanusi is too arrogant,proud and religiously intolerant to be Nigerian President!
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
"This house is peopled by a bunch of senile,illiterate &psychophant politicians dat knw nxt 2 nothing abt budgeting. I am only here cos d law says i must..."
#sanusi presenting d budget 2 d national assembly as President(2016)#

2 Likes

Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
I am yet to see a combination that can win GEJ. SLS is more of an extremist in all his "intelligent" views. But intelligence alone cant build a great country. Wisdom is the Principal thing, and thats what GEJ got, that none of them has. Meanwhile, Aso Rock, wont be vacant till 2019.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
Billyonaire: I am yet to see a combination that can win GEJ. SLS is more on an extremist in all his "intelligent" views. But intelligence alone cant build a great country. Wisdom is the Principal thing, and thats what GEJ got, that none of them has. Meanwhile, Aso Rock, wont be vacant till 2019.
If what GEJ has is wisdom, then may wisdom depart from me. Tufiakwa.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva:
If what GEJ has is wisdom, then may wisdom depart from me. Tufiakwa.
Amen! Amin!! So Mote It Be!!!
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by nagoma(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
Countryman93: some times i wonder the kind of thinz people post in this forum!

I wonder what GEJ brought?
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Afam4eva(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Amen! Amin!! So Mote It Be!!!
You Nko, do you want that kind of wisdom?
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Why is CPC bent on fielding a candidate from the North ? There are many economic and socio-political czars from the rest of the geopolitical zones that could win elections. Why are they just interested in being a sectional and regional party. This is the reason that PDP will continue to own Aso Rock, cos OBJ is from the West. Yaradua was from the North and GEJ is from the South. But CPC is bent on fielding a Northerner while ACN is bent on fielding a Westerner. Its a shame!
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by cdamsel(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Wld dat b compensation 4 wanting 2 roll out 5000 naira note?he shd go take lessons 4 soludo
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by usmanyaro17: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Johnny: PDP will even rule more than 60 years with these kind of weak and confused opposition parties.Sanusi is too arrogant,proud and religiously intolerant to be Nigerian President!
my brother we know get opposition for Naija oh,na only sentimental regional parties we get,I am telling you PDP is far a necessary evil than most of these parties put together.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Lalaska(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
For which country? Sanusi don't even think about it. With all the confusing policies you've been implementing?
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by hakanai(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Deprofessional: I have said it and will continue to say it; I will never vote any candidate from the core north. Not in this life nor the next. Not after what they did to my brothers and sister in the aftermath of 2011 elections; the gory sight of murdered youth corp members, the deaths unleashed by boko haram nursed by buhari, atiku, ibb, and marwa, will forever remain green in my memory.

I just hope that the American prophesy of 2015 will soon come to pass. Whatever we will gain by being one Nigeria, we will gain more by severing any ties with the Muslim north who are largely illiterates.

Why didn't the moslem yorubas riot in protest of the american video considered offensive to mohammed? The answer is simply, Yorubas are educated unlike the moronic, moslem north. Honestly, the day other regions of Nigeria realizes that the problem of Nigeria is the North, and take far reaching steps to either push them out or move out from them, the better.

Many hold this view.

Like wise i shall never vote your type or anyone that shares you view
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by omiobo: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
amaba:

Who is forcing you? Pity yourself because u have crowd mentality.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by humpito(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
misreal: we r all condeming lamido nw over his introduction of N5000 note.wat if dis introduction of dis notes really works.nd wat if gej finally stabilizes power.we shud neither condem lamido nd gej.i advice we wait nd see cos dey both mean well for nigeria
Are u for real?
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by ogogoromaster: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
I would rather vote for our shoeless and directionless Jonathan than vote for Sanusi.Sanusi has nothing to offer other than voodoo economics and religious extremism
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by andyanders: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, will be the Worst President EVER on earth. With which kind of policy I ask here?

Anyway, CPC is never a party but a combined Boko Hamram mem------s.

Unless Nigeria is divided that Sanusi can contest and win election under Arewa Republic and not this present Nigeria. Someone who is ego driven and selfish power drunk. He better look for his animal brothers to preside over.
Ok, that is why he wants to use teh printing of N5,000 naira note to now steal money abi? God go punish him
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Paulonminyi: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hahahaha sanusi is a deathly man worse dan Indiamin of Ukanda, Adolf Hitla of Germany, Gaddafi, Mogabi etc he cn even tri it. LAMIDO5000
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Imoy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Why is CPC bent on fielding a candidate from the North ? There are many economic and socio-political czars from the rest of the geopolitical zones that could win elections. Why are they just interested in being a sectional and regional party. This is the reason that PDP will continue to own Aso Rock, cos OBJ is from the West. Yaradua was from the North and GEJ is from the South. But CPC is bent on fielding a Northerner while ACN is bent on fielding a Westerner. Its a shame!
U are absolutely right.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Malubi(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
Itohen: 2015: CPC guns for Sanusi as presidential candidate •May persuade Buhari to drop ambition

CBN Governor, Mr Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)

INDICATIONS have emerged that the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) may have settled for Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, as his presidential candidate in the 2015 elections, just as the party presidential candidate in the 2011 elections, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has started having a rethink about the 2015 presidential race.

Sources in the political circles told Nigerian Tribune that Buhari, who had given his word ahead of the 2011 elections that the election would be his last presidential contest has decided to keep his word, notwithstanding the pressure from some members of his party.

It was gathered that some members of Buhari’s caucus highlighted issues of age and reach of the CPC, which is limited to parts of the North as major impediment to his participation in the 2015 race.

While the former head of state agreed with that submission, initially, pressure from within his party and the opposition party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) apparently informed a turnaround some months back.

Sources said that the leader of the ACN, Senator Bola Tinubu, had met with Buhari and reiterated the need for them to work together so as to capture power from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Sources said that Buhari became so convinced about the Tinubu proposal that he practically took over the job of the CPC/ACN alliance talks committee.

Some members of the CPC, who were said to be wary of entering into a “blind” agreement with the Tinubu-led ACN, had cautioned against wholesale acceptance of the merger option and had insisted on the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) before the merger agreement between the two parties  could be reached.

Sources further confirmed that the confused state of things within the CPC first informed the delay in signing the MOU, with a section of the party believing that Buhari should not join the 2015 contest, while others who believed that the party cannot survive without Buhari’s father-figure felt that he should still contest election in 2015.

While the confusion lingered, sources said that unfolding developments appeared to have convinced the Buhari camp that the merger plan with the ACN would worsen the party’s woes.

For instance, a source said that leaders of the CPC had reinvented the fear of Tinubu, which informed the collapse of the merger talks between the two parties ahead of the 2011 elections.

The fear, according to sources, had to do with the belief that Tinubu’s ACN was double-dealing and that while they were holding meetings with Buhari’s CPC, some of the key men were also reaching out to the camp of President Goodluck Jonathan.

It was confirmed that Buhari appeared to have accepted the advice that he anoint a successor to the CPC presidential ticket in 2015 and that the party had settled for the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

Though Buhari and Tinubu made a show of the CBN governor’s chieftaincy event in June, the CPC is said to have decided to adopt Sanusi as its own candidate in view of the distrust between the two parties.

It was also gathered that Sanusi has decided to give the contest a trial, while leaving his acclaimed interest in the Kano emirate stool in the cooler.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/lead-stories/47740-2015-cpc-guns-for-sanusi-as-presidential-candidate-may-persuade-buhari-to-drop-ambition

No wonder, that is why he (sanusi) wants to force Nigerians to introduce and print 5000 so that he will park the money for his campaign.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by Dee60: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
CPC must be a joke to even think of this!
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by preciousoz: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
Stewpid pple

Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by 2mch(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is all i have to say

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All that is needed is to revive Sanusi's articles and his national political ambitions are dead on arrival. This is why critics cannot be politicians. Especially tribalistic critics in the mold of Sanusi. I will rather vote myself, before Sanusi. This is a bloody joke. Lets not even sit and consider the N5,000 disaster
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by SesughV(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Now i know why sanusi said we are wasting our time criticsing him. So these people wants to compliment him for creating an easier avenue for them to steal our money by placing him into office abi? This man, sanusi has already liken the poor nigerians to animals due to his actions. he does not care about them, he will definitely do worst than late Ghadafi of libya. He will by then introduce N10,000 note. He will legally establish islamic bank which will do nothing but sponsor boko haram. I rather cast two votes for GEJ than cast a single vote for Sanusi, because surely he will raise the price of fuel to N400per liter, something my boss Yar Adua was selling at N65 yet repaired some refineries in the south, was dredging river niger, talking of 18% minimum wage, rehabilitating some railways but he did not borrow anything from anywhere. When he died every thing stopped, 18% was beat to 11 and yet fuel is 100 and above, and the amount we borrow now is worst, i wonder if there is someone out there with the same views with mine.
....oya now, let's see where they are driving us to ....hell or abyss cos i'm sure nothing like this leads to heaven.
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by muktarmtt(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
Deprofessional: I have said it and will continue to say it; I will never vote any candidate from the core north. Not in this life nor the next. Not after what they did to my brothers and sister in the aftermath of 2011 elections; the gory sight of murdered youth corp members, the deaths unleashed by boko haram nursed by buhari, atiku, ibb, and marwa, will forever remain green in my memory.

I just hope that the American prophesy of 2015 will soon come to pass. Whatever we will gain by being one Nigeria, we will gain more by severing any ties with the Muslim north who are largely illiterates.

Why didn't the moslem yorubas riot in protest of the american video considered offensive to mohammed? The answer is simply, Yorubas are educated unlike the moronic, moslem north. Honestly, the day other regions of Nigeria realizes that the problem of Nigeria is the North, and take far reaching steps to either push them out or move out from them, the better.

Many hold this view.
who give d Bleep abt ur vote funk ass take dat ur voters card nd put it on ur ass, we r not ur problem nd we will never b ur problame take it or liv it mtsw mumu
Re: 2015: CPC Wants Sanusi As Presidential Candidate by nagoma(m): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
preciousoz: Stewpid pple

Large group of baboons is not called congress. It called a paliarment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Court Slates Oct 8 To Hear Suit / Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) / Breaking:nigeria Army And ESN On Gunbattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.