Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,088 members, 7,890,601 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

Work In Isreal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work In Isreal (3084 Views)

Nigerian Man Banned From Work In The UK After Visiting Nigeria / Isreal Visa / Can Anyone Tell Me About Life In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work In Isreal by bkay45(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2012
Pls i need an advice from those that lives in isreal or those that i've been there before or if you know much about traveling to isreal and work.

Do i go via student visa or just visiting will be good? My main objective is to go there and work because someone tell me that there is a lot of jobs in Isreal.

Nairalanders pls help me.
Re: Work In Isreal by azzima(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
b.kay45:
Pls i need an advice from those that lives in isreal or those that i've been there before or if you know much about traveling to isreal and work.

Do i go via student visa or just visiting will be good? My main objective is to go there and work because someone tell me that there is a lot of jobs in Isreal.

Nairalanders pls help me.
why go to Israel when the government just embarked on massive campaign to deport thousands of Africans?think very well.
Re: Work In Isreal by llbhuds: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
Why is the person who adviced you about the jobs in isreal is not living there aswell?
Re: Work In Isreal by omobabe1(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2012
azzima: why go to Israel when the government just embarked on massive campaign to deport thousands of Africans?think very well.
true talk & u can't work in israel with visit or tourist visa,but u can survive as hustler there.i have a friend there earning abt 120k when converted to naira per month he works in apple farm in Tel.
Re: Work In Isreal by bkay45(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2012
I have some friends there before but they are back at home now preparing to go to usa but they said it will be hard if i want to work with visiting visa so that na why i want to know about there student visa.......
Re: Work In Isreal by omobabe1(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2012
more contribution frm NLin Israel,how is dat place,can hustler survive,how is the deportatn affecting our people there?

(1) (Reply)

Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. / United Nigeria Airline Review - Terrible Experience / Got my German Visa in 16 days!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.