Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,830 members, 7,930,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! (4777 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / Halfrica Eyaf Now Marries After She Waited Long / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Nwanna, i know what you've gone through in the hands of Nigerian girls but you don't have to take it out on others. There are good and bad people in all societies.
dn't mind him, with the mentality he has he would remain a saddist for a very long time
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by deshclones(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
nne3870:
dn't mind him, with the mentality he has he would remain a saddist for a very long time

Hey you..its ma opinion..and i suggest you respect it...i can't remember countering yours..kindly respect yourself...i won't be this nice next time...
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
deshclones:

Hey you..its ma opinion..and i suggest you respect it...i can't remember countering yours..kindly respect yourself...i won't be this nice next time...
oh pls.... Be nice to yourself i dn't need it
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Youngpo413: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
almondjoy:
Well, thread may be old. . .but people are still being jilted every second around the world. . .the can read and take solace on threads like this. . .especially jilted YIM lovers and spouses on Nairaland like ma very humble self! tongue

sorry o
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tell your friend to forget am,since u said four years m,I guess he goes there to study.just tell your friend to say bye
Re: She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! by rago(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=cheekee post=289605]hey ya'll?!! it's so sad this friend of mine had a boyfriend who she expected to marry later in life,they had been together for 3years, just last night she called crying that her guy had left the country without even saying bye and he won't be back for another 4years,she didn't know nything till his mom told her last night then he called and said he was sorry he had to cause he didn't want her to feel bad or cry or anything but he promised to come back she asked for advice and i don't know hat to do but i am sure i can count on you my Nairaland friends!should she wait for him or just move on [/qu

red flag! teenage girls. msssschw!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? / Most Innapropriate Crush You Ever Had? / I Am I Handsome?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.