Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,328 members, 7,937,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) (3453 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 / Illuminati Again?? Spotted At Juventus FC Stadium In Turin Italy / Gunners Will Be Down In Turin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dyabman(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wishing Juve the best of luck on their 50th unbeaten league run ..
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Arsenals 49 game ubeaten was ended by bitter rivals Man U. Can Juve's 49 game unbeaten run be ended by bitter rivals Inter on sat in the Derby d Italia? Lets find out
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
mkmyers45: lol
Baba Ur moniker seems familiar, are you a batch B corper?
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by mkmyers45(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
ogbeche77:
Baba Ur moniker seems familiar, are you a batch B corper?
No sir
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Inter have finally ended juve's 49 game unbeaten run. It has to end some day, but games like this exposes the fact that Conte is missing on d sidelines. Anyways congratz inter
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by chic2pimp(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2012
A-40:

You alluded in your post that they don't do well in Europe but I just showed you that they have been to 4 UCL Finals! Even if they lost all 4 it still shows that they are contenders in Europe which makes your statement about them only performing in the Serie A look dim

Why has Milan won only 2 Serie A titles in the last 8 seasons? Isn't that a disgrace in itself

And that point still stands. Playing in 4 UCL finals means squat dooodle if they don't have the medals to show for it.

Big clubs are not simply satisfied with reaching finals, they want to win that final. The fact Juve have only two CL titles(1 in ther period 93-06) to show for all their effort is a disgrace on it's own.

So i'll repeat myself again they've been pants in europe.

mkmyers45: and your point is? Juve will surely rise again in Europe..We have just been unlucky in the past

Juve's count of just 2 CL titles in its history is nothing short of a DISGRACE

I'm pretty sure luck alone is not to blame for their woeful and inept performance in Europe.
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 12:42am On Nov 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

And that point still stands. Playing in 4 UCL finals means squat dooodle if they don't have the medals to show for it.

Big clubs are not simply satisfied with reaching finals, they want to win that final. The fact Juve have only two CL titles(1 in ther period 93-06) to show for all their effort is a disgrace on it's own.

You are really not making sense! In the entire UCL history
Milan 6 finals W3 L3
Barcelona 4 finals W3 L1
Man Utd 4 finals W2 L2
Bayern Munchen 4 finals W1 L3
Juventus 4 finals W1 L3
These stats clearly show that Juve is among the elite so how can a team that has been to 4 finals in less than 2 decades be pants in Europe? You have no point bruh! Go and rest

By the way I think its a bigger disgrace that Ac Milan has only won 2 titles in 8 years
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by mkmyers45(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

Juve's count of just 2 CL titles in its history is nothing short of a DISGRACE

I'm pretty sure luck alone is not to blame for their woeful and inept performance in Europe.

Mr Man go park well jor..e badu bellé
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by chic2pimp(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
A-40:

You are really not making sense! In the entire UCL history
Milan 6 finals W3 L3
Barcelona 4 finals W3 L1
Man Utd 4 finals W2 L2
Bayern Munchen 4 finals W1 L3
Juventus 4 finals W1 L3
These stats clearly show that Juve is among the elite so how can a team that has been to 4 finals in less than 2 decades be pants in Europe? You have no point bruh! Go and rest

By the way I think its a bigger disgrace that Ac Milan has only won 2 titles in 8 years

I am making absolute sense.
When I say CL, I mean the European Cup not just the CL as we've come to know it as
Or did the European only start when Uefa changed it's name?
So Juve having won only 2 European Cups in its History is a disgrace.

Well at least it's 2 in 8 years not 2 in a lifetime.

mkmyers45: Mr Man go park well jor..e badu bellé
Only after club start performing better in europe
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
chic2pimp:

I am making absolute sense.
When I say CL, I mean the European Cup not just the CL as we've come to know it as
Or did the European only start when Uefa changed it's name?
So Juve having won only 2 European Cups in its History is a disgrace.
You say they are pants but they've been to six European Finals (4 in the UCL) and have won every club competition organized by UEFA along with Bayern and Ajax.

chic2pimp:
Well at least it's 2 in 8 years not 2 in a lifetime.
Its a bigger disgrace! League titles are 10 times easier to win than the UCL
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2012
A must win game tonyt
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2012
A dominant game against lazio but no goals.. Next stop UCL holders Chelsea
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
Juventus Arena to become red-hot tonyt.. Cant wait..
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Juve 3-0 chelsea.. This is d kind of flogging u get when u disrespect ur seniors in school
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 12:20am On Nov 21, 2012
Great game! You guys did well from start to finish all yall need to do now is conspire an arrangee draw with Shakhtar and you guys advance
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2012
dakronik: Juve 3-0 chelsea.. This is d kind of flogging u get when u disrespect ur seniors in school

Lolz, Bionconero per sempre!
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
A must win game at the San Siro tonyt....AC MILAN vs JUVENTUS 20:45 PM
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2012
I dey laff.chelski out...bring on celtic or any average team in round 16
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2012
Today marks the return of the master strategist ANTONIO CONTE to the dugout after 4 month Morrati induced suspension. Even Mourinho will not win a champions league group and still top the domestic league in absentia for 4 months.. Watch out europe, the next Sir Alex is in the making. Forza juve
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2012
Winter champs
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by Homar(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Latest soccermanager rating rates pirlo to 94 . This guy too much o .
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 5:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Peluso in, waiting for Llorente. Not bad business at all
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by edoyad(m): 6:34am On Jan 05, 2013
Fern Llorente in Juve, I would like to see how that turns out cos I have my doubts about his adaptability to that style. I always hoped Bendtner would turn out like him but ish happens
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
grin
after beign embarassed by sampdoria, its time to regain our pride against AC Milan tonight at d juventus arena.
8:45 PM NIGERIAN TIME
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by Roland17(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
S.Giovinco's well taken free kick equalizes the scores, tough match though.
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2013
Nice comeback juve 2-1 milan
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 6:07am On Jan 20, 2013
grin
juve 4-0 udinese
welcome to the pogba show
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Juve 2-0 fiorentina
nw ltz kick sm ass on tue champs league

1 Like

Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2013
Glad to see my Old Lady back among europe's G8 after 7 long and sorrowfull years
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2013
My old lady has been paired by Bundesliga giants Bayern. I'm know wat ma boyz can do
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
Inter have been silenced at the san siro, next up letz go to the alianz arena and silence the overhyped germans
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
dakronik: Inter have been silenced at the san siro, next up letz go to the alianz arena and silence the overhyped germans
Lool u guys are the favorites for that tie na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marseille Vs Bayern Munich (0 - 2) On 28th March 2012 / Kanu Approaching 50 - Avram Grant / Man United Vs Blackburn [2- 0] On Saturday, 31st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.