Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,425 members, 7,911,054 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry (988 Views)

Plots of Lands @ Magboro lagos/Ibadan exp/way Lagos Nigeria (5plots 16.5m) / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / 4 Flat Storey Building For Sale At Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry by grandstar(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
There is a an acre of land for sale in Magboro.

The price per plot min that area is around 1m per plot.

However, the vendor is desperate and is willing to dispose at 4.5million. That is 750k per plot! You may still be able to beat it lower but that will be between you and the seller. This is the price I was told to offer it.

Call me now on 08033472004 if interested.
Re: One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry by grandstar(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
Still available
Re: One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry by aarifmistr: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
grandstar: There is a an acre of land for sale in Magboro.

The price per plot min that area is around 1m per plot.

However, the vendor is desperate and is willing to dispose at 4.5million. That is 750k per plot! You may still be able to beat it lower but that will be between you and the seller. This is the price I was told to offer it.

Call me now on 08033472004 if interested.

Oga...I get 450000 Naira cash ready....Will i be able to get it?
Reply me at kentelles007@yahoo.com

Re: One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry by grandstar(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
[quote author=aarifmistr][/quote]

No Arif Mistry, its not possible to get a plot for 450k.

What I have done is talk to someone who is prepared to release half a plot for 500k. I am sure he will consider 450k. His only worry is who will buy the other half.

We can inspect this Friday or SATURDAY.

Note that 5years ago I sold an acre at Magboro for 1million! Now a plot goes for that price. If you're really interested, call me up and I'll take you for inspection asap.
Re: One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry by grandstar(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
arifmistry, your email may be wrong. Says user does not have a yahoo email. Pls check it well
Re: One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry by aarifmistr: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
grandstar: arifmistry, your email may be wrong. Says user does not have a yahoo email. Pls check it well
aarifmistry@gmail.com
Re: One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry by aarifmistr: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
aarifmistr:
aarifmistry@gmail.com
Oga...pls send the supporting documents and pictures on my mail at: aarifmistry@gmail.com.
Re: One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry by aarifmistr: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
aarifmistr:
Oga...pls send the supporting documents and pictures on my mail at: aarifmistry@gmail.com.
Let us go and inspect the plot...when are you ready...please let me know the arrangement.
Regards,
Arif M.
Re: One Acre Of Land For Sale At Magboro- Very Good Price! Hurry by eafa: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
Are these plots gone? If not, will it be possible to send documents and pictures of the location so that we can arrange a visit there. I hope it is not one of those areas that are troubled by Ogun River floods every year.

(1) (Reply)

To Let @ Ogudu / 2 Bedroom Flat To Let @ Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja N400k / Affordable Property (land/houses) For Sale In Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.