Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? (1107 Views)

Is This Proof Of God? / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? by purplekayc(m): 3:24am On Sep 19, 2012
A recently uncovered fragment of ancient papyrus makes the explosive suggestion that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were man and wife, researchers say.

The 8cm by 4cm fragment supports an undercurrent in Christian thought that undermines centuries of Church dogma by suggesting the Christian Messiah was not celibate.

The centre of the fragment contains the bombshell phrase where Jesus, speaking to his disciples, says 'my wife', which researchers believe refers to Magdalene.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205235/Proof-Jesus-married-ancient-papyrus-mentions-son-God-spoke-wife-Mary-Magdalene.html#ixzz26sWdJxk5
Re: Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? by Bella3(f): 5:39am On Sep 19, 2012
Realy?
Re: Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? by ijawkid(m): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2012
purplekayc: A recently uncovered fragment of ancient papyrus makes the explosive suggestion that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were man and wife, researchers say.

The 8cm by 4cm fragment supports an undercurrent in Christian thought that undermines centuries of Church dogma by suggesting the Christian Messiah was not celibate.

The centre of the fragment contains the bombshell phrase where Jesus, speaking to his disciples, says 'my wife', which researchers believe refers to Magdalene.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205235/Proof-Jesus-married-ancient-papyrus-mentions-son-God-spoke-wife-Mary-Magdalene.html#ixzz26sWdJxk5

Wayo....

Wayo all the way!!!!.....

Jesus never had a wife........

U guys must be on shekpe.....
Re: Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? by ijawkid(m): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2012
purplekayc: A recently uncovered fragment of ancient papyrus makes the explosive suggestion that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were man and wife, researchers say.

Re: Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? by CrazyMan(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2012

Did the recent uncovered theory tell us whether they had any children?

All this man made stories...I don't care about them anymore. I love my God, and I believe in him. So they can write whatever the feel like writing...it won't make me change my faith.
Re: Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? by Delafruita(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2012
CrazyMan:
Did the recent uncovered theory tell us whether they had any children?

All this man made stories...I don't care about them anymore. I love my God, and I believe in him. So they can write whatever the feel like writing...it won't make me change my faith.
you missed the sarcasm.if you christians want to keep deluding yourselves that jesus existed,then we will aid your delusion by making "discoveries"
Re: Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? by Bella3(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2012
I thought this same punk.s said he didnt exist? Nw they are making discoveries left and right. Mtseeew. Next they wil also find another tablet where He was divorced and recieved revelations to marry evry divorced woman. Nonsensical
And someone said science was accurate
Re: Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? by seyibrown(f): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: I thought this same punk.s said he didnt exist? Nw they are making discoveries left and right. Mtseeew. Next they wil also find another tablet where He was divorced and recieved revelations to marry evry divorced woman. Nonsensical
And someone said science was accurate

grin grin The non-existent man now has a wife! grin grin

@OP ... It is not proof and they are yet to prove it!

By the way, we will not be going on a rampage or murdering others because of this 'insult' to Jesus. Jesus is well fit to take care of his name! smiley
Re: Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Philip and the Ethiopian

26 Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, "Go south to the road—the desert road—that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza." 27 So he started out, and on his way he met an Ethiopian[t] eunuch, an important official in charge of all the treasury of the Kandake (which means "queen of the Ethiopians"wink. This man had gone to Jerusalem to worship, 28 and on his way home was sitting in his chariot reading the Book of Isaiah the prophet. 29 The Spirit told Philip, "Go to that chariot and stay near it."

30 Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet. "Do you understand what you are reading?" Philip asked.

31 "How can I," he said, "unless someone explains it to me?" So he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.

32 This is the passage of Scripture the eunuch was reading:
"He was led like a sheep to the slaughter,
and as a lamb before its shearer is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.

33 In his humiliation he was deprived of justice.
Who can speak of his descendants?
For his life was taken from the earth."[t]

34 The eunuch asked Philip, "Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?" 35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

36 As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, "Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?" 37 [t] 38 And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him. 39 When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing.

HE WAS HUMILIATED,AND JUSTICE WAS DENIED HIM.
NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL OF HIS DESCENDANTS,BECAUSE HIS LIFE ON EARTH HAS COME TO AN END.

That was a prophecy that was made by the Prophet Isaiah long before Christ was born and it came to pass.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Proof Of God's Existence - Nasa Scientists / 50 Facts About God's Dustbin. (HELL) / ‘There Is No Hell Or Heaven; All Religions Are The Same” ---Pope Francis???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.