Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (24204 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

For as long as you continue being haughty and carry on with a delusion of superiority around this forum, you will always have me around to bring you down a peg or two. I would devote even more time to make damn sure of it.

Yes, I attacked you based on our previous encounter on another thread and confessed to doing so to another poster. Now, you are asking me to apologise for exercising my right to comment as I please? If the moderators deemed the said comment unworthy or so crass and uncouth as you have mentioned, it wouldn't still be sitting pretty on this thread, would it? I see no reason to apologise to you and non is forthcoming. Not in this lifetime, anyway.

I see that you are trying to kill this thread with your childish, loser whining so carry on. I can see that other sensible posters are paying you no mind and are carrying on with the discussion so no harm done.

Gbawe, you don't get into the ring with me and win especially when you are trying your best to subjugate. If you want trouble, i'll give it to you double!

Eran iya ni e, waa de je, wa j'ewe iya ma pelu.

grin grin grin grin Joke of the year. Do we operate on the same wavelength? As if I limit myself to shouting "Jonasatan, Omo Igbo, okoro" et al throughout the forum. Foul-mouthed shrew, apologize or move on. Those are your options till I get bored. I have proven you are nothing but a disgrace to Yoruba women here. Nothing but a wretched, frustrated, cowardly wannabe bully who always lived in the biggest glass house yet revelled in throwing stones.

It is an utter disgrace that , on this well-read forum, you are the most vocal Yoruba female here conducting yourself in ways anathema to what Yorubas respect and wish their women embody. You are nothing but a female tout.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sky Blue:

Here are somethings to consider, this is a system that is used in some way in a good number of successful countries.

yeah it worked and working for them because there was a particular time in their national life when the sat down and discussed on how they would love to be governed, the structure they desire and terms of their togetherness. The one we earlier had have been forcefully taken from us.Besides we are different people, because it worked for them doesnt mean it will work for us. For example, they cherish gays, we dont grin

Another thing to consider is this - "Input -- Process -- Output". Two most important things in that basic but powerful cycle are input and process, get those right and output would be generally fine. In most cases (and this isn't different), the input to a process is the output to a previous process. Extrapolate to the nth degree.

Am not quite sure if i fully grasp what u are trying to say here but eh what input will come from a faulty basis. An input filled with malice, distrust, selfishness, grudge, bigotry of all sorts etc even with the best of process will still bring a gabage output.

Point three. A lot of the times the people largely get what they want. When fuel subsidy was removed people rose up. What else has united the country like that in this fourth republic?

Probably the selfish few politicians and power brokers. Most times, the vast majority dont. The subsidy u talked about inclusive. the people demanded a return back to status quo, did they get it? What eventually gets to the people are dejected crumbs which some will see and rejoice. i refuse to be a part.

I want you to consider these things before we delve deeper.

Actually, i have.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

See another loser. You are interested in something that is everybody's right and yet you come to complain that another man(interested party) is blocking your way. Siddon there mumu. They will come and handover power to you in your mother's bedroom. When are you guys going to get it that people fight for power, nobody gives it.

How about starting your own political arrangement even a pressure group and fight like everybody is doing. The problem is you want it, but you don't want to take the risk.

When Tinubu was running Lagos without federal allocations for so many years, where were you people? Now the man managed the situation and came out strong with a solution that saw Lagos increased Lagos IGR from mere 600million to 18billion, all you shout is 10%. But you dunces whould not ask, where was the money? You are not even systemic enough to know that as the system gets better, you may even get 10% to 5% or 0%. But you'd rather cut off your nose to spite your face.

The bolded part is impressive!

I enjoyed reading everyone's contribution....
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

To be honest I am surprised at your personal attack. Can we not discuss the issues without resorting to name-calling, ad hominem attacks, and unnecessary personalization? I don't understand what you wrote above starting from Adete. Are you kind enough to translate? I apologize if my Yoruba is not that fluent.

You cant speak Yoruba, simplicita. Because you are not Yoruba. . . grin

Adete = A paraplegic or someone with leprosy

Won o le fun wara = Meaning they cannot extract wara or make wara.

but won le ba wara je = However useless thay are, they are adept at contaminating the product of other people's 'wara' i.e. spoiling the work of others

PS: Wara, I think, is milk or something related to that.

Now, you really cant understand those words in isolation, you have to put them in the bigger context of the poster's message which is exactly what i have harped on over and over again on this forum; You are useless to out politics and people like you are at best armchair analysts detached from reality.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin Joke of the year. Do we operate on the same wavelength? As if I limit myself to shouting "Jonasatan, Omo Igbo, okoro" et al throughout the forum. Foul-mouthed shrew, apologize or move on. Those are your options till I get bored. I have proven you are nothing but a disgrace to Yoruba women here. Nothing but a wretched, frustrated, cowardly wannabe bully who always lived in the biggest glass house yet revelled in throwing stones.

It is a isgrace that , on this well-read forum, you are the most vocal Yoruba female here conducting yourself in ways anathema to what Yorubas respect. You are nothing but a female tout.

The funny thing is that you know that i'm a female tout, yet you chose to engage me. I wonder how people would be able to tell the difference now.

Your futile attempt to bring the ibos into this is just the height of desperation. You think they haven't been reading on the sidelines and chuckling at the display of the "ever united" ACN Yoruba in the corners or do you think if they wanted to use this opportunity to get at me, they wouldn't? They have left this thread to run its natural course by not bringing tribalism or partisanship in yet you just want to drag them in. You think they'd come and attack me to defend you? You are sad!

By the time you're done responding to me, there would be no more feather left to cover your fowl yansh. I like that you are getting riled and really go for it. All those who used to look up to you as some almanac of wisdom would now realise what a real fraud you are.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto: Gbawe and Desola,

Can I appeal to you both to please sheath your swords?

O ri ido bale ni mo wa?

Oga, i requested for ur opinion on an issue. kindly attend to it pls.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Dude, not good enough. You rightly identified where I wronged you here. What did I do if not apologize without reservation? Go to page one and view events. Then do what is not open to prevarication. You should simply ask her to apologize !!!!

You know who did wrong here !!! Why the blanket appeal? If people respect you for your intellect here, then that will ultimately be empty if they cannot discern a sense of consistent, dispassionate and neutral fair-play to go with that.

Ask her to apologize and move on. I have done no wrong here and I will deal with this silly shrew and her penchant for going around attacking everyone like a banshee from hell. There is a time and place for everything.

I don't need submissions from you that lets this uncouth cow off the hook. If you cannot apportion blame accordingly and in a fair manner, then please let issues carry on to wherever they will conclude.

Gbawe,

She insulted you and you responded in kind.

Do you think a 3rd party will ask one person to apologize to the other in the circumstance?

If you didn't respond in kind, I may have done that.

In any case, it is ok. You have a right to respond in any manner you deem necessary.

Lets go back to the topic being discussed. cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem:

Oga, i requested for ur opinion on an issue. kindly attend to it pls.

Demdem

I was away for a while, you do know people have jobs right? I will attend to your question.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

You cant speak Yoruba, simplicita. Because you are not Yoruba. . . grin

Adete = A paraplegic or someone with leprosy

Won o le fun wara = Meaning they cannot extract wara or make wara.

but won le ba wara je = However useless thay are, they are adept at contaminating the product of other people's 'wara' i.e. spoiling the work of others

PS: Wara, I think, is milk or something related to that.

Now, you really cant understand those words in isolation, you have to put them in the bigger context of the poster's message which is exactly what i have harped on over and over again on this forum; You are useless to out politics and people like you are at best armchair analysts detached from reality.

Thanks for the translation.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

The bolded part is impressive!

I enjoyed reading everyone's contribution....

Oga Shymexx the truth is out there even if many Nigerians, too feudalistic than is healthy, limit themselves to embracing and peddling lies. Read below to see Amosun's achievement including his laudable increase in IGR within a year. How many know that Ogun State now has a bus rapid transport scheme similar to that operating in Lagos? We have to criticise leaders but we must also make ourselves aware of what they are doing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1050126/2015-jonathan-pdp-fail-s-west
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Demdem

I was away for a while, you do know people have jobs right? I will attend to your question.

I have to give you that. Very smooth. Something from Fstranger's playbook! grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Demdem

u are basically saying am jobless angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

What is the issue that pains you exactly, Gbawe? Are you gored that I commented that Amosun has done 'nada' to which I unequivocally maintain that I would not apologise for that you believe that I go around aimlessly attacking others without provocation or is it the two together?

For all the wrongdoings you accuse me of, I can list more from you so why not just leave it, eh? I have maintained that I would not apologise to you and you have concluded that I am the 'she devil' so we are all winners. Why continue to whine?

Let this issue rest now and let this thread continue.
I don't know Y U are so sturbborn and unrepentant.U keep on dribbling and dribbling around even though U know what He(Gbawe) is referring 2 ryt there on page 1 but U'v so much bcom an xpert at pretence and deceit such dat u gain cheap popularity with them.What a shame! Is this U 4 real or just ur online personality?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ACM10: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ejiné:

Please shut up and kindly go back to beating off to underage hentai.
I know you do. Admit it!
lmao
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
^^^

Desola, dont let fucktards distract you.

Keep your eye on the goal

Gbawe, not naturalwaves.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Gbawe,

She insulted you and you responded in kind.

Do you think a 3rd party will ask one person to apologize to the other in the circumstance?

If you didn't respond in kind, I may have done that.

In any case, it is ok. You have a right to respond in any manner you deem necessary.

Lets go back to the topic being discussed. cry

Haba Katsumoto !!!! Guy come on. She was rightly chided by others for her incendiary antics !!! How can you say this?

So, let me get this right. A kid , without provocation, slaps your child and continues to punch him. Your child responds to defend himself and the other child begins writhing around on the ground. When the situation is explained to neutral adults, will they not simply adjudge the unprovoked attacker to be guilty without doubt?

Katsumoto, perhaps this is one of those situation where you are better off saying nothing. It is not good you are seen to be making such glaring errors of judgement when the situation is fairly easy to judge. Anyway, it is okay. Just leave issues and move on please.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
I don't know Y U are so sturbborn and unrepentant.U keep on dribbling and dribbling around even though U know what He(Gbawe) is referring 2 ryt there on page 1 but U'v so much bcom an xpert at pretence and deceit such dat u gain cheap popularity with them.What a shame! Is this U 4 real or just ur online personality?

My dear, that is life o. You are either the dog, or the one who eats the dog. Which would you rather be?

You gat to be a tough cookie in life to get by, dribbling and all.

You'll learn. You'll see. Just stick with me, I won't lead you astray.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by SkyBlue1: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem: Sky Blue:

Here are somethings to consider, this is a system that is used in some way in a good number of successful countries.

yeah it worked and working for them because there was a particular time in their national life when the sat down and discussed on how they would love to be governed, the structure they desire and terms of their togetherness. The one we earlier had have been forcefully taken from us.Besides we are different people, because it worked for them doesnt mean it will work for us. For example, they cherish gays, we dont grin

Another thing to consider is this - "Input -- Process -- Output". Two most important things in that basic but powerful cycle are input and process, get those right and output would be generally fine. In most cases (and this isn't different), the input to a process is the output to a previous process. Extrapolate to the nth degree.

Am not quite sure if i fully grasp what u are trying to say here but eh what input will come from a faulty basis. An input filled with malice, distrust, selfishness, grudge, bigotry of all sorts etc even with the best of process will still bring a gabage output.

Point three. A lot of the times the people largely get what they want. When fuel subsidy was removed people rose up. What else has united the country like that in this fourth republic?

Probably the selfish few politicians and power brokers. Most times, the vast majority dont. The subsidy u talked about inclusive. the people demanded a return back to status quo, did they get it? What eventually gets to the people are dejected crumbs which some will see and rejoice. i refuse to be a part.

I want you to consider these things before we delve deeper.

Actually, i have.

The inputs into a political process include among other things - people, idealogies, parties. Let us pick people for a moment. These people come from a context and part of what form of shape their thoughts include formal education, society, etc. Let us pick formal education for a moment. Education can be seen as a process. Inputs into this process includes people, ideas, a method or template for transferring those ideas, and a criteria or standard for gauging an understanding of those ideas which judges whether people that have gone in as an input into the process are good enough to come out and be input to other processes like government, businesses, civil society, etc. Does being literate mean one is educated? We could pull the thread further but hopefully you see where i am coming from. How many of those three or so processes i picked out as examples down the line run effectively? You CANNOT ignore THIS and say you want to build something that will last, it is what will differentiate between building something that lasts for five years, and a system that continuously improves itself. You NEED to think long term and stop treating the symptoms as causes.

Back to an earlier point you made. Democracy is not a purely western concept. The fundamentals of it has existed in one or two african societies I can think of before Eurpeans even got here. The key thinjg is the ESSENCE of democracy. The how you achieve it is different. Pointing out that other countries practise the particular system we use does not mean they all practise it exactly the same. For whatever reason we have been stuck with this particular way of practising it, but the good thing about the system is that it can be modified to reflect the values of the people that practise it. We can be a confederation of different units, a collection of states, etc. If you want a completely novel system then feel free to produce it, but the thing is, how feasible would it be to start from scratch considering the nature of such a fundamental change? We don't always have to reinvent the wheel to progress, there are different types of wheels for different purposes. Car tyres are different from bicycle tyres. Even between cars, a formula one racing tyre is different from that of a domestic car. The wheel was not reinvented for that, it was just modified to suit different purposes.

The major thing I agree with you on is the need for Nigeria to sit down and actually stop playing ostrich, but talk about what we want as a nation if we are to continue as one. This is important. Beyond that, I think we need to delve deeper to the heart of the matter smiley

P.S. The citizenry are also an input into the political process. And with regards to Nigeria, the citizenry has FAILED woefully in that regard. But if you go back to thhought of input-process-output, it is not difficult to see why!!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite: ^^^

Desola, dont let fucktards distract you.

Keep your eye on the goal

Gbawe, not naturalwaves.

That one, he's a shrimp. grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem:

Kats i humbly request for ur opinion about how the bolded can be achieved. Do u think this can be done under this present structure successfully? or should i start by asking what u meant by that.

My opinion actually is this country really needs to be restructured because we have a very faulty foundation. One we didnt even bargain for but was imposed on us. i also believe the restructuring we so much desire cant be properly established in whatever way under this democratic setting and here i place my demand of SNC. i strongly believe this is the veiled call of Tinubu from his speech that gave rise to this thread.

The issue with the SNC is that it is likely to have the same representation as the house of reps and senate.

People have known for a long time that the foundation of Nigeria is shaky. Those who are bent on leading others should strategize and formulate policies to be implemented as soon as they are in office. You don't wait until you are in office before you start strategizing. Witness how Obama started with the Healthcare Act as soon as he was elected.

The ACN may not have a majority but it still has a sizeable portion of the NASS. And as such, it should have or should reach out to others across the country that it wants to re-organize. If it fails, then it becomes wiser on how to reach alliances and the people can see who/what the problem is/are.

It is not that difficult. Start with sponsoring a bill, see how far you can go. A first test will enable you to know how many people to reach out to, to get a majority to change the law. This is easier considering that a majority of NASS members go to Abuja to collect their entitlements and sleep.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ACM10: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem:

Mu che che che che che
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem:

Of course not, we are probably in different timezones and as such, you may be at lunch while I am on my way to work or just starting.

Abeg no vex o. grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Of course not, we are probably in different timezones and as such, you may be at lunch while I am on my way to work or just starting.

Abeg no vex o. grin

Katsumoto, what do you do? wink
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:
Oga Shymexx the truth is out there even if many Nigerians, too feudalistic than is healthy, limit themselves to embracing and peddling lies. Read below to see Amosun's achievement including his laudable increase in IGR within a year. How many know that Ogun State now has a bus rapid transport scheme similar to that operating in Lagos? We have to criticise leaders but we must also make ourselves aware of what they are doing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1050126/2015-jonathan-pdp-fail-s-west

Personally, I don't really have a problem with ACN - I just want to see some welfare policies directed towards the indigeneous people in the states they govern(not all comers)...
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Haba Katsumoto !!!! Guy come on. She was rightly chided by others for her incendiary antics !!! How can you say this?

So, let me get this right. A kid , without provocation, slaps your child and continues to punch him. Your child responds to defend himself and the other child begins writhing around on the ground. When the situation is explained to neutral adults, will they not simply adjudge the unprovoked attacker to be guilty without doubt?

Katsumoto, perhaps this is one of those situation where you are better off saying nothing. It is not good you are seen to be making such glaring errors of judgement when the situation is fairly easy to judge. Anyway, it is okay. Just leave issues and move on please.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are funny sir, I give you that.

On this thread, she gave you a slap and you responded with a blow slap. grin

And then like Abami said, it turned to Roforofo fight.

Ok, e ma binu. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

You are both posters that I like and so, this is difficult for me. cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by cantell(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem:

Lol. Are you?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:

Guy, nuff respect for folks like you and Akanbi Edu who have embraced principles to stand up for what is right. Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Katsumoto, what do you do? wink

I am a janitor at the United Nations.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sky Blue:

The inputs into a political process include among other things - people, idealogies, parties. Let us pick people for a moment. These people come from a context and part of what form of shape their thoughts include formal education, society, etc. Let us pick formal education for a moment. Education can be seen as a process. Inputs into this process includes people, ideas, a method or template for transferring those ideas, and a criteria or standard for gauging an understanding of those ideas which judges whether people that have gone in as an input into the process are good enough to come out and be input to other processes like government, businesses, civil society, etc. Does being literate mean one is educated? We could pull the thread further but hopefully you see where i am coming from. How many of those three or so processes i picked out as examples down the line run effectively? You CANNOT ignore THIS and say you want to build something that will last, it is what will differentiate between building something that lasts for five years, and a system that continuously improves itself. You NEED to think long term and stop treating the symptoms as causes.

Back to an earlier point you made. Democracy is not a purely western concept. The fundamentals of it has existed in one or two african societies I can think of before Eurpeans even got here. The key thinjg is the ESSENCE of democracy. The how you achieve it is different. Pointing out that other countries practise the particular system we use does not mean they all practise it exactly the same. For whatever reason we have been stuck with this particular way of practising it, but the good thing about the system is that it can be modified to reflect the values of the people that practise it. We can be a confederation of different units, a collection of states, etc. If you want a completely novel system then feel free to produce it, but the thing is, how feasible would it be to start from scratch considering the nature of such a fundamental change? We don't always have to reinvent the wheel to progress, there are different types of wheels for different purposes. Car tyres are different from bicycle tyres. Even between cars, a formula one racing tyre is different from that of a domestic car. The wheel was not reinvented for that, it was just modified to suit different purposes.

The major thing I agree with you on is the need for Nigeria to sit down and actually stop playing ostrich, but talk about what we want as a nation if we are to continue as one. This is important. Beyond that, I think we need to delve deeper to the heart of the matter smiley

Now i basically understand ur "input". However, my opinion about it still stands. Dont have the strength now to start tackling these things one by one.

besides if the bolded alone is what we can agree on then am ok with it. The next question will now be when, where and how. I for one dont think the NASS as it is presently constituted can do that for us. I also feel it should be done now so that we all will be fully aware about the terms that governs our togetherness if truly thats what we ant
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

Personally, I don't really have a problem with ACN - I just want to see some welfare policies directed towards the indigeneous people in the states they govern(not all comers)...

That aint gonna happen. That N18B IGR, yeah, 1/6 of it/month goes to Tinubu's tax company as consultancy fee. Gbawe is never gonna talk about that because he is benefiting from the illegitimate act.

Their welfare policies start and end with "jigi-Bola & Clipper-Amosun" And these people call themselves progressives . . . go figure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

I am a janitor at the United Nations.

Really? I work in midtown Manhattan. Wanna grab beer somewhere in midtown this weekend? Or you prefer Brooklyn? Brooklyn is cheaper. I am sure you know that!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Really? I work in midtown Manhattan. Wanna grab beer somewhere in midtown this weekend? Or you prefer Brooklyn? Brooklyn is cheaper. I am sure you know that!

Tempting but I don't think so.

I don't want to be x/f/z/q/strangled by the x/f/z/qstrangler. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Voters Receive Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate (photos) / Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC / Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.