Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,879 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Get The Nigeria Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get The Nigeria Passport (3262 Views)

List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa / Nigeria Passport Offices ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Nigeria Passport by samhay: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2012
Can any1 please tell me d requirement needed to get the Nigerian International passport,how much it cost,how long it takes & where to get it in Lagos.plz
Re: How To Get The Nigeria Passport by bigtt76(f): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2012
samhay: Can any1 please tell me d requirement needed to get the Nigerian International passport,how much it cost,how long it takes & where to get it in Lagos.plz

Please follow these steps and go to the Passport Office you select during the course of registration Online

Step 1.
Log on to the NIS website at http://portal.immigration.gov.ng/

Step 2.
Select from the links on the home page either Nigerian Standard ePassport (as the case may be)

Step 3.
Select your Country of CURRENT LOCATION as your Processing Country. For example if you're resident in UK or US, select either UK or US as your processing Country as you will be required to go to the nearest Nigerian High Commission or Embassy for data capture and issuance of travel document.
NOTE Failure to select your current country of residence as your processing country will mean your data will NOT be available there for the issuance to take place.

Step 4.
Fill out the forms on the NIS website and submit. Depending on your Country of your Current Residence as the Processing Country your will be redirected to the foreign payment gateway http://swgloballlc.com where you can make your payments in foreign currency. If you're currently in Nigeria you are directed to the Pay4me payment gateway where you have various payment modes - eWallet, Card Payment and Pay@Bank.

Step 5.
Payment modes - eWallet and Card Payments require that you have registered for a login credential on the Pay4me Website to proceed while the Bank option requires you print out an acknowledgment slip and take to the designated bank in Nigeria for payment.
NOTE these option is for Nigerian resident applicants.

Step 6.
Applying through the http://swgloballlc.com (foreign residents) require that you log in with either your Google or Yahoo Email Account details. Note that the name on the Visa or ePassport application MUST match that on the Credit Card being used for payment. If you intend paying for someone other than yourself, PLEASE register the card on the site and wait for approval before proceeding.
Re: How To Get The Nigeria Passport by just2okworld(f): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
nice thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Turkey / Which West African Country Is Best To Live In & Do Business / Work / Where Can I Get Quality Isi Ewu/ Nkwobi In London ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.